⤜Chapter Nine: Honeymoon⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

Before you knew it, the aircraft had already landed. You opened your eyes, and the passengers were already leaving one by one. You were about to stretch, but felt something heavy on your head. You looked beside you and noticed that Woohyun was sleeping. You smiled. 
"Sleepy head." You whispered. 

"Ya, I heard you." 
You quickly moved your head away, and looked at Woohyun. His arms were crossed together, and his eyes were still closed. You rubbed your head, since you moved to fast. 
"Why didn't you wake me up?" You asked him. 
"You were tired, so I thought you could a few more minutes." He opened his eyes, and looked down the aisle. 
"Looks like we're the last ones to leave." He said and then looked at you. "And it's because of you." Then he got up to leave. 
You gasped at his comment. 
"I will get you back." You said under your breath. You followed him out of the aircraft. After grabbing the luggages, you both headed to the front gate. 
"Ya, Woohyun-ah, wait for me!" You slightly yelled out to him, making sure he heard you. He turned back and smiled at you, not caring at the same time. 
"Aish, Woohyun! You just wait." You muttered. You slightly jogged to catch up to him. 
You grabbed him by the arm, catching his attention. 
"Yah, can you walk slower?" You asked him, dragging your feet.
"Time doesn't wait for anyone." He replied. You didn't reply back to him, since you were too tired. You held onto his arm the whole way to the car. 
"Are you tired? The flight wasn't bad. It was only 3 hour-ish." He said, putting both of your luggages in the back. 
"I didn't even get any sleep last night." You told him. 
"I guess you were too excited then." He said, as he closed the trunk. 
"Come in. Or I will leave you here." Woohyun said and then got into the driver's seat. You were still standing the back. Aish, this guy. 

You quickly entered the passenger's side, and off you guys went. 

Once you guys arrived to the hotel, you got out and looked at the tall building, in awed. 
"Are you going to help me, or just stand there?" Woohun said, taking out the bags in the trunk. You looked back at him, in annoyance. He really had to ruin a great moment. You walked next to him and grabbed your bag out. He chuckled at your reaction, closing the trunk. You rolled your bag to the entrance, while Woohyun followed after you. Once you walked inside the hotel, you waited for Woohyun. As Woohyun entered the building, you heard some girls squealing behind you. 

"Woahh, he's so cute!" 
"Omg, who is he?" 
"Where is he from?" 
"He's so handsome." 

You were curious, so you turned back to see who these girls were talking about. Even though you didn't really understand Japanese, you understand a little to make out what the girls were saying. To your surprise, they were speaking of him. Woohyun gave them a smile. You were somewhat jealous. You felt that, that smile belonged to you. You shook off your feelings, and was going to look away, but Woohyun called out your name. 

"Jagiya!" He yelled out, trying to get your attention. You looked back at him and he was waving and smiling at you. He looked so cute and handsome. The girls looked at Woohyun, with twinkles in their eyes. Once they Woohyun called you out, they looked over to you. Woohyun had come over and s his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You were shocked. You felt paralyzed. Meanwhile, Woohyun looked over to those girls, and gave them a "sorry, I'm taken" look. The girls walked out of the hotel, feeling embarrasssed and upset. 

Woohyun turned his head, looking at you. You were frozen as a rock. He let you go. 
"Are you okay?" He waved his hand in front of your face. You came back to yourself. You smacked his hand away from your face. 
"Y-yah." You stuttered, feeling the butterflies again. He laughed at you, and then walked away to the reception. 

Woohyun turned around from the reception, gesturing for you to walk to him. He had walked off to the side and waited for you. 
"Did you get the keys?" You asked, excitedly. You couldn't wait to relax in your own room. He waved the card in front of your face. 
"Wait, only one?" You asked him. 
"Yup. I asked for another room, and they said they were all out." He told you. You couldn't believe him. You walked to the receptionist.
"I'm sorry, but you guys have no other avaliable rooms?" You questioned, asking in broken Japanese.
"I'm sorry, Ma'am. Unfortunately, there's no other rooms." The receptionist said, speaking in Japanese.
You couldn't make a scene, so you smiled to her and walked back to Woohyun. 

"I told you." Woohyun said. You couldn't say anything, beside giving him an annoyed look. You both walked into the elevator, and soon you guys were standing in front of the room. 
"I call the bed." You said. 
He chuckled, and inserted the card into the slot.
You quickly walked into the room, and searched for the bed. To your surprise, Woohyun was also calling dibs on the bed as. You both were now searching for the bed.  The moment you found the bed, he also found the bed. You guys looked at each other, before making a run for the bed. You and Woohyun jumped on the bed at the time. You both wrestled each other, until he was on top of you. 

Your eyes widened the moment he was on top of you. 
"Y-yah, what are you doing?" You asked him. At the same time, Woohyun was confused why he did that. He looked at you for a good few seconds. Woohyun felt his heart skipped a beat. He quickly rolled off of you and bed, making you quickly sat upright on the edge of the bed.
"You win." He said, and then walked out. You had no time to say anything to him, besides looking at him walk out the room.

Woohyun entered the bathroom and locked the door. He placed his hand on his chest. What was that? He thought, while looking at his reflection. Meanwhile, you felt the butterflies in your stomach again. You walked out of the room, looking for Woohyun.
"Woohyun-ah." You said. You looked in the living room and then walked to the balcony. You entered the room again from the balcony and saw him walking out of the bathroom. Woohyun avoided eye contact with you. 
"Woohyun-ah, let's go out and see what's out there." You told him. All you got from him was a nod. You noticed that the atmosphere was awkward. He grabbed his wallet and his camera and then saw you looking out on the balcony. Woohyun called your name out, causing you to turn back to look at him. 
"Let's go." He said and you walked back in. You guys didn't talk to each, which caused things to be more awkward. 

You guys walked on the streets of Japan, looking here and there. You guys approached one of the temples located in Tokyo. You walked in first, amazed at the detailed architecture. Meanwhile, Woohyun walked behind you. Without you noticing, he snatched a picture of you looking at the temple. He reviewed the picture and smiled. You turned back to look at Woohyun, and noticed that he was looking at his camera. You walked back to him, standing in front of him. 
"What are you looking at?" You asked, with both of your hands crossed behind your back. He looked up at you. 
"N-nothing.. I just snapped a really good picture." He said, still holding onto his camera. 
"Really? Let me see." You asked and took the camera out of his hands. You looked and it was a picture of you, looking at the temple. The picture was really good. You looked back at Woohyun. Before you could say anything to him, he stopped you. 
"It was a good picture, until you blocked the beautiful building." He said, taking the camera out of your hands. You stood there just looking at him. 
"Then retake it. Or you can edit me out." You pouted and walked away from him. 

After that small talk, it broke the ice and you guys continued talking throughout the night. 
"Yah, Nam Woohyun! Hurry up before we miss the sunset!" You yelled out to him. He was walking a lot slower, but you didn't suspect anything. He snapped pictures of you, but you never knew. You guys hung around on a bridge, looking across the horizon. You placed your hand on the stone wall and closed your eyes, before taking a relieved exhale. You opened your eyes again, and saw that Woohyun still had quite a walk before he reached to you. 
"Nam Woohyun! Hurry!" You yelled out. He still didn't carry and continued to take his time. 

After a good 10 minutes, he was finally standing next to you. 
"Yah, why are you walking so slow? This morning you were walking so fast. I guess you used all of that energy." You . He was quiet again, which wasn't his usual self. 
"Did I say something wrong?" You asked him. Woohyun turned to look at you. 
"No, you didn't." He said. 
"What's wrong then? You're usually the one talking." You said. He was quiet again. In his mind, Woohyun started questioning his feelings for you. He was unsure. After what happened back at the hotel room, it really bothered him. He haven't felt that feeling for a long time, not even with Eunji. 
You grabbed a hold of his arm. 
"You can tell me." You said to him, looking more serious this time. 
"It's nothing." He said, and continued looking back at the sun setting. 
"You wanted to see the sun set, so here's your chance. Stop looking at me. I know I'm good-looking." He said. You sighed. 
"Aish, you're so annoying." You said, looking at the sun set. It was the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. While you looked at the sunset, Woohyun looked at you. 

The moment the sun slept, the moon was awake. You guys walked back to the hotel room and waited for dinner. You guys sat on the couch, in silent. You tried breaking the ice once more. 
"So, what did you enjoy the most?" You asked him. He looked up from his phone. 
"Hmm, probably the temple. That was pretty interesting. What was yours?" 
"Mine? Probably the sunset. It was really relaxing." You mentioned. 
"What did you wish for at the temple?" You asked him. You were curious. 
"I'm not telling you, or it won't come true." 
"I will tell you mine, if you tell me yours." You tried negotiating with him. He looked at you with his arms crossed. 
"Aish, why do you want to know? It's a wish for a reason." He said to you. 
"Yah, I asked nicely." You said. 
"I'm not telling you." He said, then continued looking at his phone. 
"Woohyun, put your phone away. Let's spend time together." You said, without thinking. He slowly looked up from his phone. 
"Ahhh, it's not what I meant. I meant like get to know each other, like two friends on a trip." You explained. 
"Hmm, are you sure? It looks like you want something else." He said, and set his phone aside, getting up from his seat. 
"Yaahh, stop it right there, you ert." You said. Just as he was about to approach you, there was a knock at the door. He laughed and ran to the door, while you felt your heart raced again. It's nothing. You thought. 

You guys finished dinner and showered. Before you knew it, you guys were getting ready for bed already. You felt kind of bad that he was going to go sleep on the couch. Come on! I can do this! It's nothing. We are just friends. Don't think anything else. The bed is big enough for the both of you. You told yourself. You peeked out into the living room. You saw Woohyun getting ready for bed. He was setting the blankets and pillow down on the bed. You took all the courage you had and spoke to him. 

"Woohyun." He looked at you. 
"Did you need something?" 
You weren't sure if it would be a good idea to say it to him.
"You...Woohyun...You...umm." 
"You might want to speed that up. I'm getting sleepy." He yawned. 
"You.....youcansleepwithme." You said real fast. 
"What? One more time." He said, looking at you. 
"Aish, Woohyun." 
"What? You said it so fast." 
"I said you can sleep with me." You said and walked back inside the room, getting under the cover.  

Woohyun was smiling in the living room. You listened closely to see if he would be coming. In a few minutes, you heard him walk in. You slept on the left side of the bed. You had already placed some pillows in the middle to divide the bed, so he wouldn't sleep on your side. Woohyun saw that you were under the cover; he smiled. You heard him get into bed, which made you more nervous. You started thinking if it was the wrong idea to ask him to share the same bed as you. 

"You can relax. I'm not going to do anything, unless you----" 
"Yah, Woohyun!" You stopped him from saying anymore. He chuckled. 

And the rest of the night, you guys slept soundly. 

 

________________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM