⤜Chapter Twenty: Forgotten⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

“You want to execute the plan, tonight?”
“Yes. It must be tonight.” Eunji said, looking at you and Woohyun leave the orphanage.
“Make sure it’s only her.” Eunji added, before ending the call.



“Bye!!” The children waved to you and Woohyun. 
You and Woohyun waved goodbye to the children and informed them that you two would be back soon. You entered your car and Woohyun entered his. Just as you pulled your belt, Woohyun called you.
“Woohyun, we literally just talked.” You chuckled.
“Want to go walk?” He asked.  You thought for a while.
“Are you tired though?” You asked him.
“No, let’s go walk. I miss holding your hand.” He told you, which made you smiled.
“I’ll follow you then.” You told him.
“Follow closely.” He said, before ending the call.
After a few minutes, you guys finally reached the riverwalk by the Han River. You did lose Woohyun because of traffic, so you found yourself a parking spot and waited for him before you crossed the street. You saw Woohyun walking toward you.
“Where did you go? Didn’t I tell you to stay close?” Woohyun asked you.
“It was busy.” You stated the obvious.
“Well, that’s the last time.” Woohyun said, before taking your hand into his. You looked at him and smiled.
“What?” He asked.
“Nothing.” You told him.
You guys started your walk by the riverwalk. Surprisingly, there were a lot of people that night. You guys walked in silence, savoring each moment you both had together.
“I miss holding your hand.” Woohyun said. You looked at him.
“Really?”
“Yea, really. Do you miss mine?”
“Ya, Woohyun, when did you become so cheesy?” you asked him, chuckling.
“What? I’ve always been because of you.” He added. You slapped his arm.
“Stop it.” You told him, smiling.
“Thanks for inviting me today to the orphanage.”
“No, thank you for coming along. Those kids loves you.” You replied.
“I think they love you more. They interrogated me for a long time and you didn’t even come help me.”
“Well, that was the plan.”
“What? To interrogate me?”
“Mhm.” You nodded your head.
“See? You’re so mean to me.” He joked.
“What? They wanted to. It wasn’t even my idea.” You chuckled.
“It’s okay. They made a promise to me and I will keep my promise to them as well.”
You curiously looked at Woohyun.
“What did you guys promise about?” You asked him.
“I can’t tell you that. All you have to know is that I made a promise and they made a promise to me.” He said, without telling you anymore information.
“I’m your wife. Remember, we can’t keep secrets from each other.” You told him, stopping him.
Woohyun looked at you, before stealing a kiss from you on your cheek.
“Ya, Woohyun!” You yelled at him.
“It’s no secrets. You already know the secret.” Woohyun winked at you before continuing his walk. You stood there in shock.
“Ya, catch up! I’m going to leave you.” Woohyun yelled out, walking backwards, looking at you.
“Aish, Woohyun.” You muttered. You ran up to Woohyun and grabbed his hand.
“Must sure you tell me before we go to bed.” You told him.
“Mhmm.” Woohyun chuckled. Woohyun pulled your hand up to his lip and kissed the back of your hand.
“Yah. I’m going to start charging you for kissing me.” You told him. “Speaking of that, you haven’t paid your debt. Remember when you sat on my couch?”
“Don’t worry. I will pay you back.” He winked at you.
Seriously, those winks were one of your weaknesses.

After the walk, you guys decided it was time to head back home. You and Woohyun, along with a few other people approached the crosswalk. Woohyun’s phone rang, causing him to step behind you. You looked at Woohyun and smiled at him, and he gave you an apologetic look. As you guys waited for the pedestrian light to signal green, you noticed that the girl in front of you was strangely close to the street. You thought nothing of it. Before you knew it, the girl started crossing the street, even though the pedestrian light had not lit up, with a few cars still driving through the street. Without thinking twice, you quickly ran to the girl and grabbed her arm.
“Yah! Are you okay?” You asked her, trying to pull her off the street. She looked at you and pushed you to the ground, before running across the street. You were confused. Just as you got up, a bright light came towards you at full speed, with no intentions of stopping. You were paralyzed. You could not move a muscle. Before you knew it, someone had pushed you out of the way.
Time seemed to stop, as you slowly opened your eyes, and saw that person on the ground as well. You got up and approached the person. Tears formed. Your legs grew weak, making you fall to the ground next to him. You hugged him.
“WOOHYUN!!” You yelled out his name.
“Woohyun, wake up!” You begged him. You touched his head and blood covered your hand, causing you to cry even more.
You looked around and called for help. People started approaching you guys.
“HELPP! PLEASE CALL 911!” You yelled, hugging onto Woohyun in your arm.
“Woohyun, wake up! Please! Woohyun!” Tears streamed down your cheeks.
Soon, the ambulance arrived, taking Woohyun away from you.
“Are you his guardian?” One of the EMT nurses asked.
“I’m his wife.” You replied, shakingly.
They pulled you into the ambulance Woohyun was in.
Within a few minutes, you guys were parked outside and they were rolling away Woohyun into the ER.
“Wait here, ma’am.” The nurse stopped you.
“That’s my husband. Please do everything you can. Please.” You begged them, holding onto the nurse, crying.
“Please wait here.” She said and then closed the door, leaving you there.
You sobbed, falling onto the floor.
This is all my fault. You thought.

You looked at your hand and your clothes. They were covered in Woohyun's blood. A few minutes passed and you were sitting on a bench near the emergency room. A nurse approached you and asked to clean your wounds. You thanked her for doing that. Then you waited again.
30 minutes passed. 1 hour passed. 2 hours passed.
You sat there on the bench, waiting for Woohyun to come back. Your parents and in-laws got the news and rushed to the hospital.
“Honey, what happened?”
You looked and saw your parents and your in-laws running towards you. Both moms were crying. You started crying again. You didn’t have the strength to run to them. They both ran and hugged you. You cried in their arms.
“I-I don’t know. Everything happened so quick. I’m so sorry. Woohyun is in this condition because of me.” You apologized, sobbing even more.
“Don’t worry, Honey. Woohyun will be okay.” His mom said to you.

Seven hours passed and finally the doctor came out. He had a neutral face on. You quickly got home and approached the doctor.
“How’s my husband? Is everything okay?” You asked the doctor.
“Don't worry. He's okay now. If he came a few seconds later, there would have been a lower chance of him suriving. But again, he's safe now. However, it may take him a couple of days before he wakes up. For now, I want him to get as much rest as possible." The doctor said. 
You bowed down to the doctor and thanked him for his time. 
"You guys can visit him shortly, after the nurses transfer him to a room." The doctor smiled and then left. 
"I told you, sweetheart. Woohyun is going to be okay." Your mom hugged you, while Woohyun's mom rubbed your back. Tears formed again, involuntarily. 
"Why don't you go home and clean up?" Woohyun's home told you, looking at your condition. 
"Mom, I want to see Woohyun first." You told her. 
"Let's go to the bathroom." Your mom said and pulled you inside of the bathroom. 
"I'll wait for you." Your mom said, before closing the door.
You looked at your reflection and saw the blood again. You slowly washed your hands with warm water and soap. You took off your light sweater and tried washing the blood off. Tears seemed to just roll down each time you thought about what happened. 

After a few minutes, you came out of the bathroom and looked at your mom. She smiled at you. 
"Don't worry. Woohyun is strong." 
You cried in your mom's arm. 
"It's all my fault. If I never crossed, Woohyun would have never been in that condition." You sobbed. Your mom pulled away from the hug and wiped away your tears. 
"Don't cry. I'm sure no one want this to happen. Woohyun's strong. He's going to wake up." 
You cried and hugged your mom again. 
"Are you Mrs. Nam?" A nurse asked you. You pulled away and wiped your tears quickly, looking at the nurse. 
"Yes, I am. Have my husband been transferred?" You asked her. 
"Yes. He is resting in room 277, on the 2nd floor." The nurse told you. 
You thanked her. You quickly ran up to the elevator, leaving the parents. You wanted to see Woohyun right now. 

The elevator doors opened, and you quickly searched for Woohyun's room. Just as you passed it, you quickly ran back and opened the door. You cried seeing Woohyun. He had an oxygen mask on, with a white bandage around his head. There was an IV bag attached to him. You slowly walked to him. You looked at him for a few seconds before dropping down to the chair next to his bed. You grabbed onto his hand, and pulled it to your face, with tears streaming down your face. 
"I'm so sorry, Woohyun. This happened because of me." You cried. 
"Wake up and talk to me. Hold my hand because you said you missed it." 
You begged Woohyun to wake up. 

A few days passed and Woohyun had not woke up. Every day, you sat next to Woohyun, asking him to wake up. You spoke about the news and korean dramas you've watched. You'd described the weather each day to him. You'd speak about all the things you guys would do. 

"Noona, you should go home and get some rest." Sungjong told you, placing one of his hands on your back. You looked at Sungjong and smiled. 
"It's okay. I want to see him wake up." You told Sungjong. 
"-----, I agree with Sungjong. You should go home and get some sleep." Sunggyu added. 
"You look so sleep deprived. If Woohyun-hyung saw you in that condition, he would be upset." L added. 

"Let me take you home." Hoya said, walking over to you. You looked at Hoya and then back at Woohyun. You grabbed Woohyun's hand. 
"I'll be back." You told Woohyun. 
"Thank you Hoya." You said to Hoya. Hoya smiled and led you out, while the rest of Infinite stayed with Woohyun. 

"Thanks for taking me home, Hoya." 
"Not a problem. We'll call you if he wakes up. For now, we want you to rest. Woohyun would even want that for you." Hoya replied. You gave Hoya a smile and with that he left. 

You sighed and looked at the home. It was no longer the same without Woohyun. You walked to the living room and saw his couch. You walked over and sat down on his couch. You missed him so dearly. 
After freshening up, you grabbed a bag to put Woohyun's clothing in. Deep inside you knew he would wake up soon, so you wanted to prepare his clothes for him. You set the bag downstairs and sat on his couch again. Just as you were drifting off to sleep, your phone rang. You quickly picked it up, seeing that it was Sungyeol calling. 
"Hello?" You answered. 
"Noona, Woohyun-hyung is awake! Hoya is on his way to pick you up." Sungyeol notified you. 
"W-what? He is?" You were in shock. You quickly ran over to the door, putting on a jacket and slipping in your shoes. You grabbed the bag you packed and ran outside, waiting for Hoya. Within minutes, Hoya parked right inside the parking lot. 

"Thanks Hoya!" You thanked him once more. You tightly held the bag, looking out the window. 
Hoya dropped you off at the entrance. 
"Go ahead first. Woohyun is probably looking for you." 
You smiled at Hoya and ran inside the building. Before you knew it, you were in front of his door. You opened the sliding door and ran to his side, dropping the bag. You looked at him and tears streamed down your cheeks. Without wasting another second, you hugged him immediately.
"You babo! Why didn't you wake up when I asked you? Do you know how scared I was?" You cried. 

Woohyun looked at L for an answer. L was confused why Woohyun was giving him that look. L proceeded to look at the other members for help. Woohyun didn't know if he was supposed to hug you back. You pulled away from the hug and smiled at him. 
"Thanks for coming back to me." 


"I'm sorry, but do I know you?" Woohyun asked, looking at you. You looked at him, surprised. 
"W-what?" 
"Do we know each other?" Woohyun asked. Woohyun looked pass you and straight at Dongwoo. 


"Where's Eunji?"

_______________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM