⤜Chapter Eight: HONEYMOON? ⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

You took a trip to the grocery store in preparation for dinner. You were very excited. It had been awhile since you and Woohyun have had dinner together. There were so many ideas that you could cook, but you just had to pick the right ones to prepare a balanced meal. You wanted it to be very special. You knew you couldn't wait to see Woohyun tonight.

Meanwhile, Woohyun had a lot to think about. He wasn't sure why he felt that you weren't well before he left the house. 
"Oppa, does this look good on me?" Eunji said, while looking at herself in the mirror, from side to side and back to front. Woohyun was dazed off, thinking if you were okay. 
"Oppa?" Eunji said again, waving her hand in front of Woohyun's face. 
Woohyun looked at her. 
"I'm sorry Eunji. What did you say?" Woohyun asked. 
"Is this dress cute on me?" Eunji asked, while looking at the mirror. 
"Yes, you look good in every thing." Woohyun said and smiled at her. Eunji smiled and looked at the mirror again. 
Woohyun sat there, still thinking about you. 
Was she mad? She's not sick though? Woohyun thought. 
Eunji entered the fitting room to change back into her clothes. 
"Oppa, what are you thinking about? You don't look like you're having fun with me." Eunji said, as she walked out of the fitting room. 

Woohyun looked at her. "It's not that. I'm just thinking about work. I have a big client coming in this week, so I'm just a little stressed." Woohyun lied.
"Oppa, are you sure? Or is it that girl at home?" 
"Eunji-ah, she's just a friend. Nothing more. You don't need to stress about her." 
"If she tries to do anything, you have to tell me everything. She gives me bad vibes." Eunji said, crossing her arms. 
"Don't worry about her." Woohyun smiled and then they both left the store. After a few hours of shopping, Woohyun had the feeling of just getting away from Eunji. He needed a breather. He looked at his watch and it read 6:45PM.

"Eunji, I need to head back to work. Are you okay if I send you home?" Woohyun asked Eunji, while looking at her. 
"It's okay Oppa! I'm supposed to be meeting some friends later." Eunji told him. 
"Did you want me to drop you off to that place?" Woohyun asked. He had hoped he didn't have to, because he wanted to make sure you were alright. 
"No, actually. Soohyun just texted me that she's here." 
"She's here?" 
"Yea. Actually I was going to tell you that I couldn't hang out tonight, since I have to hang out with my other friends." Eunji said, hugging onto Woohyun. 
"No, it's okay Eunji." Before Woohyun could finished, Eunji let go of the hug and ran to her friend. Eunji turned back and waved at Woohyun and he waved back to her. 

Thank God! Woohyun thought. 
He drove as fast as he could to get home. Woohyun couldn't wait to see you, so he could tease and joke with you. 

You never knew what excitement was until today. You couldn't wait to see Woohyun. You began chopping all of the vegetables. You diced the meat into cubes for the stew. You were going to make the ultimate Korean BBQ meal at home. Just as the soup cooked, you heard someone at the door. You wiped your hand on the apron, and quickly walked to the front door. 

It was him. Nam Woohyun. He was closing the door behind him. You couldn't hide it, but you smiled and waved at him. He looked back at you and smiled, returning your wave.

"What are you cooking? I could smell it a mile away." He exaggerated. 
"I'm not cooking anything. I was waiting for you." You told him.
"Why are you wearing an apron then?" He pointed to your apron. You looked down. 
"It's called fashion." 
You both laughed. 
"You came just in time." You told him, and you both walked into the kitchen. He helped you set the table up for the BBQ. You both sat across from each other, then you guys began digging in. 

"Are you feeling okay now?" You asked him, flipping a piece of the marbled beef that was on the grill. 
"I am. Thanks! If I didn't take those medicine in the morning, then I would definitely not make it." He chuckled. 
"That's good then." You said, looking at him. 
"Here." You generously passed him some of the grilled beef and pork that were cooked. 
"Woah! What did I do to receive this much meat?" Woohyun asked, giving you a "wow" look. 
"You aren't mad at me that you had to sleep on the floor last night?" Woohyun asked. 
"Ya, why did you have to bring that up? I was being nice, but now you mentioned it, I deserve these meat." You said, trying to take the plate of meat away from him. Woohyun took the plate of meat and stuck his tongue out at you. 
"Woohyun!" You yelled out his name. 
"You gave it to me. You can't take it back now." He said and ate a piece of meat in front of you. 
"It's soooo good." He said and took another bite. 
"Hmph, it's okay. I can cook some more for myself." You said and placed more meat on the grill. Woohyun looked at you, and placed the plate of meat in the center. 
"I'm just kidding. We both can share." He smiled, taking another bite. 

He set his chopsticks and looked at you, while you were busy cooking the meat on the grill. 
"What? Is there something on my face?" You asked him, now looking at him. 
"Are you okay?" He sincerely asked. 
"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" You asked and continued looking over the meat. 
"Are you sure? You can tell me if you aren't." 
"I'm sure. Haha, why wouldn't I? Huh, Woohyun, you're acting weird. Is my cooking that good?" 
"I'm for real." 
You stopped cooking, and looked at him. This was your chance, but you couldn't tell him. 
"I'm fine. Everything's fine." You assured him. 

He knew you weren't. He sensed something earlier. Woohyun wasn't sure if he should confront you about it or not. He thought for a while. 
"Then why did you cry earlier?" He asked. You stopped flipping the meat and gave him a blank face. 
"Crying? I didn't cry. Haha, when did you see me cry?" You asked him. 
"You cried, when I left." 
"Oh that! No, what's there to cry about? I just had some allergies. That's all. See I'm fine now." You lied and sent him a smile, hoping that it convinced him. 
"Well, let me know if anything is bothering you. I'm here." He said, picking up his chopsticks, before taking another bite. You just gave him a smile. 


Just before you could enter your room to head to bed, Woohyun stopped you. 
"Don't forget you owe me 150,000 won." He said, as he walked pass you. You turned back to look at him. 
"I thought you were just kidding." 
"No, I'm not. I was for real." He told you. 
"Don't forget, Jagiya!" He winked at you before closing his door. 
You smiled, before entering your room.

A week had passed. You noticed that Woohyun was home every night to have dinner with you. You were really happy. That week had to be the best. You guys became closer. You grew attached to him, but you weren't sure if he thought of you the same, since he was still with Eunji. 

You walked out to grab to mail. To your surprise, there was a letter addressed to you and Woohyun. You quickly teared the envelope open to see what it was about. 

Dear our sweet ------ and Woohyun! It's your moms. You guys thought we wouldn't bother you guys again, right? You guys are wrong. It has come to our attention that you both showed no effort to schedule a honeymoon. It's actually pass overdue for a honeymoon. We thought that these plane tickets can help you guys get started. Your flight leaves tomorrow at 6AM. Don't forget to alarm. 
Love, Moms
P.S. We don't want any gifts. A grandchild would be best.


You re-read the note. What on earth were these two moms thinking about? You looked in the envelope and saw two plane tickets, just like they said would be in the envelope. You stood outside for a few minutes, before running inside to tell Woohyun.You ran up the stairs and started banging on his door. 
"Woohyun!! Open the door!" You kept knocking. After a few knocks, you were getting impatient. You opened the door and he wasn't in there. You heard the water running, and that's when you knew he was in the bathroom. You didn't care. What was most important to you was the insane letter your moms sent. This time you started banging on the bathroom door. 
"Woohyun! Open the door!! Woohyun!!" You kept banging the door, but he didn't answer. 
"Woohyun!!!" You kept banging, hoping that he would open the door immediately. "Yaaahh, open the door right now! It's important." Just as you screamed out, Woohyun opened the door. 

His hair still had shampoo. His one of his eyes were closed, due to the dripping shampoo from his hair. His abs were clearly visible. His lower half was covered with a towel. The wet shine covered his whole body. Your eyes widen. You had no idea he was THAT fit. 
"What's wrong?" He asked, with one of his eyes still closed. Your mouth opened. Once you realized that he was showering, that was when it hit you.

You quickly covered your eyes with one hand, with the other telling him to go back and close the door. 
"What? What did you need?" He desperately tried to get an answer. 
"Y-yah, go back inside." You told him, waving your hand for him to go inside. "Who told you to come out?" You scolded him. 
"You said it was important." 
"Just go back inside. Hurry up!" You said and ran out of his room. 

Woohyun looked at you with one eye open, smiling at your reaction. He closed the door and continued his shower. 
You were sitting in the living room, feeling a little impatient. 
"YAHH, WOOHYUN-AH! HURRY UP!" You yelled out. 
"Aish, I'm right here. You don't need to yell. What happened?" He said, as he sat down across from you. You got up from your seat and walked over to him. 
"Look! Mom they sent this letter to us. Read it." You said, and handed him the letter, sitting down on the floor next to him. He looked over at you before taking the letter. He opened the letter and read it. 

Woohyun had the same expression as you. He turned to look over at you. 
"What?" He asked. 
"I know. What's this about? We don't need a honeymoon. You have to call them right now." You told him, begging him. He pulled out his phone and dialed to his mom. 
After the 2 hour talk, Woohyun looked over to you and shook his head, like there were no other option. You snatched the phone out of Woohyun's hand. 
"Omma, it's -----!" 
"Ayegoo, our sweet ------! Is Woohyun treating you well?" 
"Yes, Omma. You know about that letter. I agree with Woohyun. It's already too late for a honeymoon, so we don't need one." You tried to desperately plea your moms, hoping that they cancel the flight. 
"It's never too late for anything. This trip is for you guys to understand and know each other." 
"Omma, Woohyun and I get along real well at home. We don't fight. We even cook for each other." You tried explaining. 
"Do you guys sleep together?" 
"Huh? Of course. Why wouldn't we? We're married. That's what married couples do." You lied. 
"Ayego, my innocent child. Don't think we don't know? You guys are going to go on this trip. No exception. Don't forget to alarm. Call us when you guys arrive in Japan." And with that, your mom ended the call. You looked at Woohyun and shook your head. You dropped down to the floor. You wanted to kill yourself at that moment. You couldn't go on this trip with him. You gave him his phone. He took it before sitting on his couch. 

"It's okay, I guess. Let's think of it as a friend's trip." He said, trying to look at the bright side. You looked at him. 
"A friend's trip?" You asked. 
"Yea, or if you want, we can actually treat it as honeymoon." He teased. You playfully slapped him. 
"Yah, it's not funny." You said to him. You sighed and got up. 
"I'm going to go pack." You told him and he followed you. 
"Oh, I don't need help." You told him. 
"I know. I'm gonna go pack mine." He said. You felt a little embarrassed. 


Your alarm went off at 4AM. You rubbed your eyes and began getting ready for the trip. Once you finished, you opened your door, with your luggage in your hand. At the same time, Woohyun opened his door, rolling his luggage out. He saw that you were going to carry your bag out. He quickly ran over to you and grabbed your bag out of your hand. 
"Woohyun, it's okay. I can manage." You told him, grabbing onto the handle of your bag. 
"I got it." He said. Before you could say anything else, he had carried your bag downstairs. He walked back up and you were standing there. 
"Thanks." That was all that came out. He gave you a wink. 

By the time you knew it, you guys were seated on the plane. You hated planes. The moment the captain announced that the plane was going to take off, you closed your eyes tightly. What you didn't know was that Woohyun was resting his hand on that seat's arm. You felt the aircraft lift off the ground and immediately held onto the arm.  Woohyun looked at you and your eyes were shut. He flipped his hand over, and both of your hands locked together. You held onto his hand tightly. Once the aircraft was steady, you opened your eyes. You looked over and he smiled at you. 
"Thank you." You thanked him. 
"I didn't know you were scared." He said, choosing a movie in front of him. 
"Well, now you know." You said. "What are you watching?" 
"I don't know. What do you think I should watch?" He asked you. The both of you were now looking at his screen, trying to choose a movie. 
After 5 minutes, you guys chose My Sassy Girl. 
"Enjoy the movie." You said to him. He looked at you. 
"No, let's watch it together." He said and handed over one side of the ear buds. 
"It's okay. You can watch it." You told him. He didn't care and insert one of the ear buds inside your ear, making your heart race. 
"Here. It can be a distraction." He said and then played the movie. You guys laughed together, watching the film. However, towards the middle, you started to knock out, since you didn't get enough sleep. Soon your head found its way to Woohyun's shoulder. Woohyun was still laughing. 
"Did you see that?" He said, pointing at the movie. He looked over, and realized that you were asleep. He smiled and took off your headphone. Soon, his head also found its way sleeping on top of yours. 

 

________________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM