⤜Chapter Two: Escape Plan, Wedding Vows, and First Dance⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

It was the day. It felt like time had passed by within seconds. You were nervous. You weren't ready to be marrying a stranger. The only thing you knew about him was that his name was Nam Woohyun. What scared you more was that you didn't know how he looked like or if he was a e. The chances of him being a creeper was higher than a handsome and polite man. By the time you knew, you were sitting on the make-up and hair chair, while a few stylists were doing your hair and make-up. You thanked them after they finished with your hair and make-up. They closed the door quietly and you sighed, looking back at your reflection on the mirror.

Pretty Bridal Hair Updos | Arabia Weddings       Need Wedding Makeup Ideas? Our Collection Is A Life Saver. Get Inspiration  For Your Day And Look Stunning. We Are Sure You Will Love … #2874894 -  Weddbook

It's really the day, but without me, it doesn't have to be the day. You thought. You felt guilty for what you were about to do, but to feel happy was more important to you than your parents' reputation. You thought for a few good seconds before releasing a heavy sigh. You peeked out the door to see if anyone was monitoring the hallway. Thank God there were no one. This was the moment that you were going to execute your escape plan. You closed the door quielty and searched in your bag for the cap you had planted at the bottom of your bag. You wrapped a thin scarf around to cover the bottom of your face. You changed your clothes to an all-out black outfit.
How To Dress Minimal Classic Style | Simple black outfits, Black casual  outfits, Casual chic outfit
You looked at the mirror one more time. Sorry Omma and Appa, but my happiness is more important. You wore the cap and quietly headed out. You searched for the nearest exit, which was on the ground floor. You took the elevator, praying that no one walked inside the elevator. Thankfully, the gods heard your prayers. You quickly headed to the main entrance. Just as you were about to make it to the front, you saw two of the men you remember seeing at your dad's security meeting. You quickly hid behind a pillar, avoiding them. You took a deep breath. You heard your heart pounding from your ear. As they walked away, you took one good look before fast-walking to the main entrance. You continued to look back and walk at the same time to make sure no one was following you or no security guards were behind you.
Just as you passed the first sliding doors, you bumped into someone making you slip and almost kissing the floor, but that person wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him, making him drop his jacket. You held tight onto his biceps, since they were the closest parts that you could hold onto. You looked at him and he looked at you suspiciously. You got out of his grips and he looked at you strangely. You quickly bowed and thanked him before making a run to hail a cab.
The man continued to look at you run away. "Huh, that was strange." He said. "Woohyun-hyung, who was that?" Hoya and the rest of Infinited entered, looking at the same direction as Woohyun. Woohyun looked as the cab drove away. "I'm...not sure, but I feel like I've seen those eyes somewhere before." He said. "Whatever. Let's go get ready. I can't wait for this wedding to be over with." He said and swung his jacket over his shoulder. Infinite trailed behind him. 
 You panted. You couldn't believe you escaped. Huh? That's the same guy at the cafe. You thought. What's he doing at the hotel? Maybe he's a tourist? You cleared your mind and couldn't wait to get to your destination, the train station that would be taking you to Busan. You paid the cab driver and headed to the booth. You got your ticket and waited for the train to come. Just as you sat down on the bench, you closed your eyes for a few seconds. You opened them up again and sat up right. You looked left and right to make sure you were safe. You looked again and you couldn't believed your eyes.

The same two men that you saw before running for the main entrance at the hotel were wondering around the area.
You quickly got up and started looking for a place to hide. Just as you thought you found a place you heard someone say your name really loud. You looked at the direction and it was one of your dad's men. Your eyes widened and you started running, making the man run after you. Where ever you turned, there seemed to be one of your dad's men waiting for you there. "BUSAN, 10:30, WILL BE DEPARTING IN 10 MINUTES. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE TRAIN." You heard the announcement. That was your time. The faster you ran, the more tired you became, but the men seemed to not stop chasing after you. Just as you stopped to take a breath. All of 15 men surrounded you. You just couldn't believe it. 
"Wait. Please! Let me go." You begged them. 
"We're sorry." And that was the last thing you heard from one of the men, before blacking out.

You woke up from your nap. You knew you were no longer at the train station, but back at the hotel. You slowly got up and saw that someone had dressed you up in your wedding dress. You ran to the mirror and noticed that your hair and make-up was retouched. You fell down on the floor. You wanted to cry, but nothing came out. You heard the door open and it was your dad. 
"I'm sorry Appa." You  said, trying to not burst into tears. 
"Why did you do that?" He asked. 
"It's hard that I have to marry a stranger. This was not how I imagined my wedding." You explained. 
Your dad helped you up and looked at you. 
"I know that your mom and I have made a good decision for you. I know that Woohyun will take care of you to the best." He smiled. You managed to pull out a smile. You instantly hugged your dad. 
"Now, that's my princess. I wish you nothing, but a happy marriage. Remember to listen and trust each other. You will be his wife for now on." Your dad wished for you. You nodded. 
"You ready?" Your dad asked. 


Just before you knew it, Canon in D was playing and your dad was walking you to the alter were your future husband was standing at. You couldn't make out his face, but as you walked closer to the man, he looked familiar. You were surprised. It was the same man that you spilled coffee on and the same man that saved you from hitting the ground. 
At the same moment, Woohyun looked at his bride. He couldn't quite make out the face, but as she walked closer to the alter, he remembered her face and her eyes. It was the same girl from the cafe and same girl he bumped into at the hotel. 
Your dad gave your hand to Woohyun and Woohyun accepted it. 
It's just a wedding. Everything will be okay. You said to yourself to try to keep you calm. You looked at the Nam Woohyun. Meanwhile, Woohyun looked at you, his bride. You both couldn't believe that you've met before. The music came to an end and the vows came in. 
"Do you, Nam Woohyun, take ------, to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise her to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her. So long as you both shall live?" 
"I do." Woohyun said, while looking at you. 
Now it was your turn. You breathing became abnormal. You could hear your heart through your eye. Your hands were slightly shaking. Woohyun slightly squeezed your hands, which made you came back to your sense. You didn't even hear what the minister said. 
"(Your name),do you tak, Nam Woohyun, to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? Do you promise him to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him? So long as you both shall live?"
Before you knew it, you had already agreed to the terms. 
"I do." You replied, trying to look away, but your eyes seemed to have other plans as they always went back to looking into Woohyun's eyes. 
"You may exchange rings."

Babysitting the CEO's Son✓ | Engagement rings couple, Couple wedding rings, Couple  ring design

You both inserted the rings into each other's left finger.

"You may kiss your bride." 

Wait, what? He's not going to, right?  You felt a sudden rush of heat up your face. You were actually really scared since you've never kissed anyone before. Plus you wanted to save for THE ONE. He started to lean in, which made you tightly closed your eyes. Before you knew it, you heard cheers and applause from the both sides of the side. He had kissed your left cheek. You opened your eyes and he smiled at you, which looked forced. You both turned to the crowd and smiled to both sides of the family. Just as you guys were going to make your way to the aisle, someone screamed out. 
"Kiss him!!!" 
You were shocked. You quickly looked at him. He also seemed shocked. You swallow your saliva. You looked around and everyone cheered even more. It's okay. I will do the cheek only. You thought. 
You closed your eyes, and quickly peck his cheek. You looked at him and he smiled back at you. Everyone cheered loudly. You both continued making your way down the aisle. Finally, you guys reached the end of the trail and walked inside a room where you guys took a small break to change into the reception outfits. You walked inside first and he followed behind, closing the door.
You looked back at him. "Thanks for not..." You really didn't want to mention about the kiss. "You know...that." You managed to say, hoping that he would understand the minimal semantics. He looked at you. 
"No problem. I have a girlfriend, so yeah." He told you, and walked closer to you. "Aren't you that girl at the cafe?" He asked. Oh, he remembered?  You thought. You slowly nodded. 
"So your name is ------? Hmm, not bad at all." He said as he walked away from you. You just stood there thinking about what he had said.
You felt bad for her. You felt horrible about the whole situation. You wanted to ask him about something. 
"If you had a girlfriend, why didn't you try to stop the wedding?" You asked him, setting down the bouquet. He took off his tie, and looked at you.
"Because it was arranged. If you couldn't, how could have I?" He said. He was right. You were speechless. A few of the stylists came in and asked you if you were ready to get fitted in your reception dress. You quickly walked into one of the fitting rooms, which Woohyun walked to the next one beside yours. 

Destination Romance Collection - Wedding Dress Style D279TDR266S   n a m w o o h y u n | Nam woo hyun, Infinite members, Infinite

You both walked out at the same time. He looked at you in awed. He didn't want to admit it, but you looked just so beautiful in the dress. He grabbed your bouquet and handed it to you. You thanked him and grabbed the bouquet. Deep inside, even though he had imagined Eunji to be his bride, he didn't want to ruin the wedding for you. He offered his arm to you. You looked at him. 
"You don't have to." You told him. 
"At least, you can say I have put some effort." He said. Thinking twice, you accepted his gesture by gently wrapping your hand on his arm and the both of you walked out of the room and made your way to the reception. There were photographers everywhere. The moment you both walked inside the reception, another wave of cheers and claps can be heard throughout the room. After the both of you made a speech about thanking everyone who came, dinner was served. And soon, it was the bride and groom's first dance. 
"Please. Let's give the spotlight to the groom and bride's first dance." The MC announced on the microphone. You totally forgot about this part. You looked at Woohyun with a concerned and stressed look, while he continued to smile to the families. You whispered to him. 
"Woohyun-sshi, I-I can't dance." He stopped and looked at you. "You can't?" He questioned. You gave him a stressful look. You saw him kind of rolled his eyes. "Just follow my lead." He whispered back. 
He helped you walk down the small steps down to the dance floor by taking your hand. You had to accept it. Everything had to seem like you both loved each other. He had one of his hands on your waist and the other he was holding. You then rested one of your hands on his shoulder and the other he held onto.
The spotlight was now on both of you. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri started playing. That's when he led the first step. You stepped on his shoes. "I'm sorry." You whispered. He didn't say anything. Again, you stepped on his shoe and apologized. You continued to step on his shoe and he continued to not say anything. After the second chorus, you started getting the hang of it. He leaned in to your ear. 
"Got it?" He asked. He pulled away and you looked at him. 
"Thank you." And that was all you could say to him. You wanted to compliment him, but you knew that the marriage was not out of love, but out of a promise. Complimenting does not mean I like him. I mean I am not going to fall for him. Nothing's going to happen between us. You thought As the music was coming to an end, you finally summoned the courage to tell him how handsome he was tonight. 
"Woohyun-sshi, you look really nice tonight." You told him, looking into his eyes. He was surprised by your comment. 
"Thanks?" He thanked you, but it sounded more like a question, than a genuine thank you.
The song ended, and everyone clapped. Before you could get out of his grip and walk back to your seat, he also said something that caught you surprised. 






"You look beautiful."  

_______________________________
Hey guys! Again, I am very happy with the way this chapter turned out. I did have to delete a few chapters and combine them together. I noticed that those chapters were way too short to be considered a "chapter." I also added a few new plots to spice up the story. I did change a few things here and there from the original script. I hope you guys are enjoying the story with the new edits as I have enjoyed writing them.

Pictures do not belong to me, credit to the rightful owners. 

This story will be avaliable on
Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius
 

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07