⤜Chapter Nineteen: Orphanage⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

"Not sure. It looks like they made up." The man said, looking through the binocular. 
"Thanks." Eunji said, then hung up the phone. 
"I guess. You're testing me, ------." 
Eunji dialed a phone number and that was when she started her plan to get Woohyun back. 


You pulled away from the hug and looked at Woohyun. 
"I missed you. Like a lot." You told him. Woohyun smiled. 
"I missed you more than you know it. You were so mean to me." 
"I'm sorry." That was all you could say to him. 
"Stop apologizing. You could even rip my heart out and I wouldn't be mad." 
"Stop it, Woohyun-ah. I'm serious. None of this should have happened." You felt guilty. Woohyun hugged you a little tighter. 
"Jagiya, you're my wife until the end." Woohyun winked, and quickly stole kiss on your cheeks, before running into the house.
You stood outside, placing your hand on the area his kissed, and smiled. 

Life was perfect again. Oddly, Eunji stopped bothering you guys as well, which made you feel a little uneasy. Since you had the day off, you decided to go out and visit the orphanage near your parents' home. You entered the building to be greeted by an old friend. 
"------! How are you, my sweetheart?" The ahjumma hugged you. You smiled and hugged her back. 
"I'm sorry ahjumma. I've been very busy, so I have not got the chance to stop by. How are the kids? I've missed them very much." You told her, pulling away from the hug. She smiled at you. 
"They're doing great! Jihyun and Jinwoo got adopted just a few days ago. Last week, we got three more children." She told you. 
"Ahh, really? I know you love these children very much, so I'm not even worried." You replied. 
You and the ahjumma took a stroll down the hallways to get into the playground area. 
"------ah, I heard that you got married, is that true?" 
"Ah, yes. I did. Everything happened so quick, I didn't even get to invite you." 
"No, don't worry. The few months ago, I heard it when I was shopping, so I wanted to know if it was you." She explained. 
"Yea, it's me, haha." You chuckled. 
"When will I get to meet him? I want to make sure he understands his job." The ahjumma joked. You laughed. 
"Soon, hopefully. I was going to ask him to come with me today, but I remembered he has an important meeting today." You explained to her. 
"Don't hide him from me. Make sure I get a chance to greet him." She smiled at you. You nodded to her. 

You guys finally arrived to the playground area, where all the children saw you. 
"Noona!!!" 
"------ noona!!" 
"Unnie!!" 
All the children screamed out, running towards you. They all gave you a huge bear hug, making you drop to the ground.
"Noona, why haven't you come visit us?" 
"Do you not like us, Unnie?" 
"Unnie, we heard that you got married."
"Noona, I thought you were going to marry me?"
"You promised you were going to marry me, Noona." 
"Unnie, is he handsome?" 
"Is he nice to you?" 
"Why weren't we invited?" 
"Do you hate us?"
You were bombarded with questioned. You laughed. 
"I'm sorry! I'm such a bad person. I came, but you guys were still sleeping, so I didn't want to wake you guys up." You lied to them, hoping it would make them feel better. 
"And no, I don't hate you guys or dislike you guys at all. You guys are my little friends forever. I have been very busy at work, so that's why I haven't visit you guys." You explained to them. 
"No, you got married. So you only have time for your oppa." One of the little boys said, crossing his arms with his sad face on. You pulled him to you. 
"Joon-ah, I will always love you more than him, and you know that too." You told him, and smiled. His face brighten. 
"But you have to promise." He held out his pinky. You took it and crossed it with yours. 
"I promise." 
"Unnie, when will we get to see your oppa?" 
"Noona, when will we get to see hyung?" 
"Is he nice to you?" 
"We need to make sure he loves you very much." 
"If he doesn't, we cannot allow you guys to get married anymore." 
You laughed. You never knew children could say those words. 
"Don't worry. He will come soon. I came here because I wanted to tell you guys about him. I need to make sure he's right for me and you guys are the right people to come to." You told them. They all cheered. One of the little girls quickly ran to your side and hugged you, while you were still sitting on the floor. 
"Unnie, is he tall and handsome?" She asked you. 
"Um, I don't know. That's why I want you to tell me." You told her. 
"But what if I like him? Will you get mad at me?" She asked, with her cute puppy eyes. 
"No, I won't. Why would I get mad?"
"Isn't he your oppa thought? You're not even going to be mad a little?" 
"No, he can be your oppa. I don't need an oppa like him. I got so many dongsaeng right here." You told her. She smiled at you and hugged your real tight. 
"Okay, you guys go play okay? Let ---- rest." The ahjumma told them. They all waved at you and continued to play at the playground. 
You got up from the ground and wiped away the dirt from your pants. 
"Sorry -----. These kids don't get regular visits, so when they see you, they get super excited." The ahjumma apologized. 
"Ahjumma, don't worry. It's nothing." You smiled at her to reassure her everything was okay. After a few hours playing with the kids, you didn't realized how late it was getting. 
"Oh, ahjumma, I should be heading back. It's getting late." You told her. 
"Yes, please go home! Don't forget to come back and visit us." She told you. 
"I will." You told her and gave her a hug before heading out. 

You came home and noticed that the lights were on, indicating that Woohyun was home. You entered the home and walked to the living room to see if he was in there. No signs of Woohyun. You walked to the kitchen and saw him cooking. 
"Hello, Woohyun!" You greeted him. He looked up from his pot and smiled at you.
"Where did you go?" He asked. 
"I went to the orphanage by my parents' house." You told him, setting down your purse on one of the stools. 
"Orphanage?" 
"Yea, orphanage." 
"Oh okay. You hungry? I'm almost done here." He told you. 
"I am. What are you cookinig?" 
"A witch's stew." Woohyun joked. 
"What?" You asked. 
"I'm just joking! I don't know. I just kinda mixed everything together, so hopefully it tastes good." He said. 

After dinner, you guys cleaned up. You wiped your hand with the hand towel. Just as Woohyun was about to exit the kitchen, you stopped him. 
"Woohyun-ah." You called him. You didn't know if you wanted to ask him about going to the orphanage. You didn't know if he would even be interested, but you did make a promise. Woohyun turned back to look at you. 
"Yea?" 
"Would...you be interested to go with me to the...orphanage?" 
Woohyun smiled. "Of course! I mean I couldn't believe you didn't ask me today. When are you planning to go again?" He asked. 
You were surprised with his response. 
"I didn't know if you would be interested, that's why I didn't ask. Well, whenever you're avaliable." You told him. 
"Tomorrow? It's Saturday?" He asked. You nodded your head and smiled at him. 
"But I do need to finish a little bit of work tomorrow morning. Should we meet up?" He asked you. 
"Yea, that's fine too. I can text you the address." You told him. He smiled and then left the kitchen.


You got ready for the day, feeling a little excited and nervous at the same time. You decided to grab some treats for the kids before heading to the orphanage. 
"---- you're back! If you're busy, don't worry about these kids." The ahjumma greeted you. 
"No, I'm free today, so I came back. Where can I set these treats down?" You asked the ahjumma, showing her the bags. 
"Ohh ------, you really don't have to get them anything." 
"It's really nothing." You told the ahjumma. 
"The kids are playing at the playground. We can bring them over there." The ahjumma said. You smiled at her and you guys took the same path as yesterday to get to the playground. The kids were all playing, some were drawing on the sidewalk with chalk, others were jump roping and playing tag. You smiled seeing them again. You placed the bags down on one of the tables. 
"Daeun, come help -----" The ahjumma asked one of her assitances. Daeun came running and assisted you. 
"Thank you. You're Daeun?" You asked. 
"Yes, and I know you're -----" The girl smiled. 
You and Daeun exchanged some small talks. After you guys set the table up, the ahjumma called all of the kids to come and eat. They all saw you and and sprinted towards the tables. 
"-----, you're back!" 
"Unnie!!" 
"Noona!!" 
"Where's hyung?"
"Where's oppa?"
"He'll come soon. He can't wait to meet you guys. But, you guys have to keep a secret. He doesn't know that you guys are my spies." You told them. 
"Don't worry Noona! I got you." One of the boys said. They all took their seat. 
"Say thank you to ----. She brought you guys these treats." The ahjumma said. 
"Thank you, ------ unnie/noona!" They all said in unison. You smiled at them and asked them to enjoy the small treat. Right away, they munched away the treat. 

You sat on a bench under the tree with the ahjumma. You guys exchanged a small conversation, while looking at the children talking and eating. Far away from the playground, Woohyun entered the building. 
"Hello, sir! How can I help you today?" a girl asked Woohyun, while holding to a couple of big bags of treats in one hand and the other in his pocket. 
"Hi. I'm looking for -----. Do you know her by chance?" 
"------?" The girl thought for a while. "Oh, yea we do! She always comes here to visit the children. Did you need to speak to her?" 
Woohyun never knew you came there often, which made him feel even deeper from you. 
"Yes, she's my wife. I was supposed to meet her here." Woohyun explained.
"Yes, she's actually in the playground area. I can walk you there." The girl said and led Woohyun to the area. Woohyun looked at the big opened windows while walking down the long hallway. He saw you, sitting under a big tree with an older woman. He smiled, seeing you there. 
"They are right over there, sir." The girl pointed and Woohyun thanked her, and then proceeded to walk over to you and the children. 
"Are you guys finished?" The ahjumma said. 
"Nae!" They all said in unison. 
"Okay, you guys have to throw it in the trash bag." The ahjumma said. 
"It's okay. Let me take care of it." You told her. 
"No, it's okay. They can throw away their own trash. We've been teaching them that." The ahjumma replied. 
"It's okay. Go sit down and I can take care of it." You told her. 
"Are you sure?" Ahjumma asked. 
"Of course. Please go rest. Don't worry about it." You smiled to reassure her. Ahjumma smiled at you and then walked back to the same bench. 
"Unnie, let us help you! Ahjumma says it's rude if we let other people clean up after our mess." The little girl told you. 
"But, it's okay! I will let you guys pass just this once!' You told him. 
"Let us help you!" She told you, giving you puppy eyes. 
"Okay then! Let's clean up together, so we can go play!" You told her. All the children cheered and proceeded to help you guys. 

From afar, Woohyun saw how you connected with the children. He smiled, knowing that you cared for those children. Just as you guys were finished cleaning up, you heard someone call your name.

"-------." 
You turned around to look at the person. It was him. You smiled when you saw him, and he smiled back at you. The little girl tugged on your jacket. 

"Unnie, is that your oppa?" 
You broke the eye contact with Woohyun and looked down at the little girl. 
"Huh?" 
"Is that your oppa?" 
"Y-yea, he is." You smiled at her. She looked at Woohyun for a second and then back at you. She asked you to lowered yourself down so she can whispered to your ears. 
"He's handsome and tall." She whispered to you, while you looked at Woohyun. Woohyun winked at you, which made you blush a little. 
You looked at the little girl and whispered back to her ear. 
"You can like him. I won't get mad at you, but make sure what we agreed on." You told her and then looked into her eyes. The little girl gave you a thumbs up. You smiled at her, and then she ran to other little kids to spread the news that Woohyun was here. 

Woohyun smiled at you. 
"What was that all about?" He asked. 
"Nothing." You replied back. 

Before you guys got another to chance to say another word to each other, the children came running towards you and Woohyun. 
"Is that the hyung?" 
"Is that -----'s oppa?" 
"Wow! He's tall." 
"Who's that?" 
"Is that hyung?" 
"Is that oppa?" 
All the little children asked among each other. You smiled at them. 
"Hey guys! This is Woohyun. You guys wanted to meet him, so he came today. Don't forget our promise though." You told them. Woohyun looked at you, confused. 
They all looked at Woohyun.
"Well I brought you guys this." Woohyun said, holding out his bags. They all had the interrogation face on. 
"Are you really -----'s oppa?" 
"Hyung, do you love -----?" 
"Why did you fall in love with ------?" 
"When did you become -----'s oppa?" 
"Are you going to be nice to ------?" 
"How come you don't ever come with -----?" 
"Why is this your first time visiting us?" 
Woohyun felt a little overwhelmed with the questions. He didn't even know which one to answer. 
Woohyun sat down with them, while you sat at the bench, looking at them asking Woohyun questions. 

"He looks like a nice guy." Ahjumma said, observing Woohyun. 
"He is, ahjumma. He takes good care of me." You told her. 
"Remember there's no perfect marriages. Support and trust each other. Be honest, through good and bad times. It's easy to lose someone when you're not honest with them." Ahjumma blessed you. 
"Thank you ahjumma." You smiled and gave her a hug.
After a good hour, they finally let Woohyun go. One of the little girls ran pass Woohyun and up to you. She gave you a quick hug and whispered to your ear. 
"He's a good guy. But let us know if he's mean to you. He already made us a promise." The little girl told you. You pulled away from the hug to smile at her. 
"Thank you Nara!" You thanked her, before she ran back with the other children. Woohyun finally reached up to you. Woohyun bowed in respect to the ahjumma. Ahjumma smiled to Woohyun and asked him to take a seat next to you. 
"What did she say to you?" Woohyun asked you. 
"I can't tell you. It's a secret." You told him. 
"Ahjumma, this is Woohyun, my husband. Woohyun, this is Mrs. Lee. She takes care of these children." You introduced them to each other. They greeted each other. 

You and Woohyun spoke to Mrs. Lee for a few minutes, before spending time with the children.
Before you guys knew it, it was time to head back home. You and Woohyun hugged each and every one of them. Before leaving, Nara came to Woohyun and held his hand. 
"Remember your promise." 
Woohyun bent down to her level and smiled at her. 

 

"Don't forget you guys promised me something too." Woohyun told her.

________________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM