⤜Chapter Six: Care⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

You and Woohyun followed the girl into the room. You were still in shock, thinking about what he just did. You didn't know what to feel anymore. 
"Mrs. Nam, would you like to tell Mr. Nam about the process?" Your staff said and smiled at you, waiting for you to reply back to her. 
You were still thinking about that. Why am I feeling like this? He didn't kiss me. He just kissed my hand. You thought, not knowing that your staff was waiting for you to reply back to her. You were totally out of it. It wasn't like you. 

Woohyun looked at you and saw that you dazed off. He lowered himself and looked closely at you. At that moment, you saw his face, but you didn't know what you were thinking. 
"Yeobo, are you okay?" He teased. You came back to yourself, giving him a "what are you doing?" face, and that caused him to smile at you. Woohyun knew you were still thinking about that kiss. You moved your face to the side to avoid looking at his. 
"I'm sorry, what did you say Jihyun?" You asked your staff. 
"Oh, I asked if you wanted to explain the process to Mr. Nam?" She smiled at you. 
"Oh, um, it's fine. You can explain it to him." You told her and she smiled in accepting your offer. 

After an hour or so, you guys headed into your office. Woohyun looked around your office, while you trailed behind him, closing the door. 
"Hmm, your office looks dull." He commented. 
"I didn't ask for your opinion." You replied, walking to your desk. 
"But you should take it." He said, plopping down on the couch and taking out his phone.
It kept bothering you that he kissed your hand without asking for your permission. 
"Ya, Woohyun-shi, why did you do it?" You asked, putting down your bag on the ground next to your desk. 
He looked up from his phone to look at you. 
"Ya, why are you asking me? It looks like you liked it." He chuckled. 
"What?" You couldn't believe what you were hearing from him. 
"You heard me. You liked it, didn't you?" He asked again, looking down at his phone now. 
"M-me? Aish, you're so full of yourself." You said, feeling a little annoyed now. Just as you sat down on your chair, Woohyun got up. 

"See you later. I will be going out with Eunji tonight, so don't wait for me." He told you. You got out of your chair, wanting to stop him for some reason. 
"Woohyun-shi...." You wanted him here for some reason. "Let me walk you down." You told him, and he just gave you a nod. 
The elevator ride down was quiet. You wanted to say something to him, but it just didn't come out. Before he departed, you stopped him. 
"Here." Your hand extended out, handing him the key to your car. 
"Ahh, I forgot we came here together." He said. "Are you sure?" 
"Yea, it's fine. I can ask my secretary to drop me off." You told him and he took the keys. 
"See you later then." Woohyun said and left, while you looked at his figure disappear. 

You felt something empty. You slightly slapped your head, denying that you had any feelings for him. 
"Aish, -----shi! Why? He didn't even do anything. Why are you feeling like this? He's just playing with you. He doesn't like you or anything like that. Get yourself together." You told yourself, and tried to focus on the work in front of you. After a few good hours, you just kept thinking about Woohyun. You looked at the couch that he was sitting on. You missed his presence, his constant remarks, teases, and jokes. By the time you felt focused, it was time to leave the office already. 

You took the elevator down. Most of the staffs had left already. You thanked the remaining staffs for their hardwork and wished for them to get home safely, before you began your walk to the bus stop. You sat there on the bench, waiting for the bus. You thought about what he could have done with Eunji or what he was he doing now. There was a slight breeze, which caused you to rub your arm, hoping to warm up a little. You looked to your left to see if the bus was arriving, but it wasn't. 

Just as you looked down at the ground again, a shadow casted over you. He had covered you with his blazer. You quickly look back and it was the man you were thinking about just now. You quickly got up from the bench, with his blazer still covering you. 
"Woohyun-shi, what are you doing here?" 
"Actually, I should be asking you that question." He said, as he walked around you and sat on the seat you were sitting on, with his arms crossed. You turned around to look at him. 
"I thought you were with Eunji. Why are you here?" You felt happy to see Woohyun. 
"I went to your office, and you weren't there." Woohyun said, avoiding your question. 
"Yea, why would I be there, if I'm here." You stated the obvious. 
"So why are you here?" 
"To catch a bus." 
"You said your secretary could give you a lift?" He questioned you, looking at you now. 
"....well, she had an emergency. Taking a bus home won't kill me." You told him.
"It's dangerous during this time. Don't do it again." He said and got up, taking your hand. 
You stopped him from walking any further, causing him to turn back to look at you. 
"Woohyun-shi, you... don't have to hold my hand. There's no one here." You said, looking at both of your hands in each others. Woohyun looked down, and he didn't know why he did that. He quickly released your hand. 
"I parked right over there." He quickly changed the topic. Once he turned around and walked to the car, you let out a small smile. To be honest, you wanted him to hold your hand. 

A few months had passed since the wedding. You guys became more comfortable with each other. Your room finally had a bed in it with a desk and a few accessories, and Woohyun was no longer sleeping on the couch. Since you and Woohyun rarely saw each other in the mornings, the only time you guys saw each other was during dinner, and that was your favorite part of the day. You got to know him each night and he did too. The more you learned about him, the more you developed feelings for him. You grew to understand why he said what he said during those nights you promised to not fall for him. The only thing was that you weren't sure if those feelings were mutal. Some nights, he would be out with Eunji. During those nights without him, you felt like a piece of you was missing. You wanted to hear his voice and see his presence. You wanted him to know you were waiting for him during those nights he came back late.

You were sitting on your couch, watching a Korean drama. It was one of those nights, where Woohyun was out with Eunji, late at night. You constantly checked the clock that was hanging on the wall behind you. It read 12AM. You sighed and grabbed the pillow next to you and continued watching the drama. You heard a knock at the door, which startled you. You quickly turned off the TV, and switched the light off before running to your room. You had to make sure he knew nothing of it. You jumped into bed, and closed your eyes. 

A minute had passed, but you haven't heard Woohyun walk upstairs. You got up and the lamp. You heard a knock again. Maybe he forgot the house key?
You walked downstairs, turning on each light you passed. You opened the door, to see Woohyun standing there. The moment Woohyun saw you, he smiled at you, looking like he needed sleep. You felt those butterflies again. 
"Woohyun, are you okay?" You asked him, looking out pass him to see who had dropped him off. You looked back at him again, giving him a "why aren't you entering?" face. Woohyun smiled again at you, and then he leaned forward. Just in time, you were shocked and quickly hugged him before he fell forward. You guys stood by the doorway for a good 3 minutes. However, that 3 minutes felt like a lifetime with him. 

You quickly came back to yourself, and pulled out of the embrace. 
"Woohyun, what's wrong? Are you okay?" You asked him, but he gave no response. He reeked of alcohol. You now knew that he was drunk and passed out. You supported him and laid him on the couch. You walked into the bathroom to grab a clean towel and bowl of cool water to freshen him up. You placed the bowl on top of the table and dipped the towel into the water; squeezing the water out afterwards. You sat on the floor, and gently wiped his face with the towel. You really are handsome, even when you're asleep. You thought and smiled at that thought. 
You washed the towel again and wiped his hands now. 
You carefully loosen up his tie, trying to not wake him up. Your hands started to shake a little bit, since you were nervous. 
"I can do this! He's nothing, but a friend. ------, he's only a friend." You tried to encourage yourself to loosen the tie up. Just as you took off his tie, he grabbed your wrist, making your heart race even faster this time. 
"Woohyun-ah." You called his name, hoping he understand. His eyes were still closed. You tried to release yourself from his grip, but he was still holding onto your wrist so tightly, that you gave up and sat on the floor, looking at the ground, trying to think of another way. 
"Stay with me." He whispered. 
You looked up at him. His eyes were still closed and his hand was still holding onto your wrist. 





"Eunji-ah." 

 

____________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me, so credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

Woohyun/Infinite Spam