⤜Chapter Five: Introductions and Disputes⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

Woohyun introduced you to many of staffs inside his company, from the janitors to his top team. The most exciting part was when Woohyun showed you how they processed each oysters and mussels to get the pearls. Woohyun's cell phone rang, making him leave you for a few seconds. 
"I'll be back." He told you and you nodded your head, suggesting that he should take the call. He walked away from you, and you were standing there by yourself with a few of the staffs. You were amazed with the safe and careful process of taking care of the pearls. 

"Mrs. Nam, you would look very nice with a pearl bracelet." One of the staffs said, smiling at you. You were speechless. 
"Oh, thank you!" You thanked her for her kind comment. 
"Did you know that you can personalized your own jewelry here with the pearls and diamonds that are offered here? Mr. Nam recently made this possible." The girl said. 
"Oh really? Any type of personalized charm are very special, especially with the meaning behind it." You told her. 
"Would you like to personalized something for Mr. Nam? We know that you guys just got married yesterday. If we were to speak, you guys shouldn't even be here. You guys should be honeymooning right now." The girl chuckled. 
Honeymoon? You thought. That was the stage you wanted to avoid the most. 
"You know, the company is just really important right now." You half chuckled. You had no idea about Woohyun's business. 
"Yes. Mr. Nam is very hard working. We are so lucky to have him as our boss." She told you. You were quite surprised. A person like Woohyun didn't seem like that type of person. 
"Oh, did you want to personalized anything for Mr. Nam?" She asked again. You had hope that she had forgotten about that part.
"Yea, I do." You lied. "Maybe next time, when Woohyun is not here. I want it to be a surprised." You continued to dig deeper into your lies. 
"Yes, that's great!" The girl was excited. If anything, she was more excited for you than you were for yourself. 

Woohyun walked back to you. 
"I'm going to head up to my office right now. Did you want to tag along?" Woohyun asked, as he slipped his phone inside his pocket. You wanted to decline his offer, but you really had to act, since some of his staffs were there.
"Yes, let's head up there." You told him, and grabbed onto his hand. You were surprised with your action. Woohyun was most surprised. As soon as you guys walked inside the elevator, you released his hand. 
"Hmm, someone likes my hand." Woohyun said out loud. You looked at him. 
"I thought I was taking acting classes." You replied and looked away. 
"Yep, and I got to say you're definitely improving." He laughed. 
"It's not funny." You pouted. 
Woohyun's office was at the top of the building. He walked out first and you followed him behind. He opened the door to his office and you entered. You were amazed with the view he got. You could even see the Han River. 
"You've got a really nice view." You told him. 
"I know." He replied back. He sat behind his desk and started on his work right away. 

You decided to give yourself a little tour around his office. You looked at each picture that were rested on a clean shelf. You saw pictures of your mother and father-in-law with Woohyun and his brother. There were his solo shots. There were pictures of him with his friends, Infinite. You stopped at one picture. It was with a girl. You picked up the picture to get a closer look at the girl. Woohyun noticed that you were looking at the picture of him and his girlfriend. 

"That's Eunji." He said, with his eyes glued to his computer screen. 
You looked at him, hoping that he hadn't seen you look at that photo. 
"Oh really?" You asked curiously. "She's pretty." You complimented, as you set the frame back down.
"I know she's gorgeous. Sad though, she wasn't my bride." He said. 
You didn't know what to say, so you stayed quiet. You didn't quite know what you were feeling. You just met him, but when he said that, you felt a litte bit of sadness. 

After the tour, you sat on one of the couches that were in his office. You pulled out your phone and played it, while Woohyun was into his work. You grew a little tired and slowly started to knock out. You had woke up a little too early in the morning. You covered your mouth as you yawned. Soon, your body was slowly leaning on the couch. The moment your head hit the pillow, you knocked out. 

Meanwhile, Woohyun was flipping his papers back and forth, trying to see the calculations of each profit. By the time he knew, it was already 6PM. Woohyun stretched and looked at his watch. He cracked his neck left and then right. He took a sip of water and looked at you. He saw that you were lying down on the couch. He got up from his seat and walked towards you. He bent down to meet your sleepy face. 
"Thanks for letting me tease you today." He whispered and smiled.
He took off his blazer, and gently covered you with it, making sure it wouldn't wake you up from your sleep. Woohyun walked back to his seat and continued working on his papers.

After a good nap, you woke up to see that Woohyun's blazer was on top of you. You took it off and laid it on the arm of the couch. You walked up to his desk and noticed that he had fallen asleep with his pen still in his pen. You smiled, but caught yourself smiling. "No, I don't like him." You whispered to yourself.  
You took the pen out of his hand, hoping that it wouldn't wake him up. You organized the papers on his desk neatly to one side of the desk. After you finished, you looked out of the window to enjoy the view. 

Woohyun woke up from his nap. He saw that you were looking at the view. He took a stretch and looked at his watch; it read 9PM.
"Let's go." He said, which caused you to jump. 
"Can you stop doing that?" You said, holding onto your chest, and turning back to look at him. 
"I will do whatever I want." He replied. You rolled your eyes at him. 

Once he grabbed his stuff, you guys walked out of his office and entered the elevator. It was silent again. Once the elevator reached the ground floor, the both of you walked out to the main entrance. A few of his staffs were lined by the entrance, bowing down as you guys exited the building. You gave them a small smile. 

You entered his car and Woohyun sat in the driver's seat. You felt that feeling. You placed your hand on your stomach, praying that it wouldn't growl at that moment. 
Please not right now. I will feed you when we get home.
You were begging your stomach. Just then, your stomach growled. You dare not looked at Woohyun, as Woohyun made a slight chuckled. 
"If you're hungry, you could have just told me." Woohyun chuckled.
"I'm not." You replied. 
Woohyun backed out of the parking lot and continued to talk to you. 
"Are you sure? If you are, just admit it." 
"I'm sure. Let's just head home." You told him, while looking out the window. 

Woohyun continued driving, and again the ride was silent. You noticed that the ride was not taking you guys home, instead some place else. You looked at Woohyun, confused. 
"Woohyun-sshi, this is not the way home." You told him. 
"I know." He replied and that was all. 
After a few minutes, you noticed that you guys were approaching the Han River. 

'What are we doing over here?" you asked him. He ignored you again. He parked his car at the side, and he walked out. 
"Ya! Woohyun-sshi!" You yelled out. You came out of the car as well, and Woohyun locked the car with the button on his key. 
"Woohyun-sshi, what are we doing over here?" You asked him, as you tried to follow him. His hands were tucked in his pocket. He stopped and turned back to look at you. You stopped your track, with an expression of "what are we doing here?". 
"You said you were hungry, right?" He asked. 
"I'm not." 
"Your stomach said so." He said and continued walking. You couldn't say no, so you followed him until you both ordered some street food. Woohyun started ordering for a to-go. You looked at him, as you stood next to him. After he finished, he looked at you. 
"Why are you looking at me?" He asked.
"I'm not. I'm just surprised that a high-so like you know how to eat and order street food." You told him, as you crossed your arms. 
"Don't insult me. Food is food. Of course, everyone should know how to order it." He said. 

Within a few minutes, the food was ready for you guys. You took the bags and Woohyun took the drinks. You guys walked to the Han River waterfront. You guys say down on a bench. There were a few couples walking here and there. A few sat on the bench like you and Woohyun. You opened the bags to see a bunch of food in it. 
"Why did you order so much?" You asked him, as you pulled out each dish. 
"I don't know. I didn't want you to starve." He said. 

There were two sides of mandu, glgeori toast, dakgangjeong, gun goguma, sotteok sotteok, and hotteok. You dug into the food. It was so good since you haven't had street food for a while. You took a bit of the toast, and looked at Woohyun, as he also took a bite from the toast. You quickly set the toast aside and ate the mandu. You didn't want to be eating the same thing at the same time as him. You looked back at him, as he looked at the river. 

"Thank you Woohyun-sshi." You said, which caused him to look at you. 
"Now you're thankful?" He asked. 
"Ya, why did you have to ruin a good moment?" You asked him, setting down your chopsticks. 
"Did I? You said you weren't hungry, but it looks like you're the one eating the most." He joked. 
"I have never met a person like you before." You were annoyed with him. You took a sip from the drink he ordered. 

"Can I ask you a question?" Woohyun asked. 
"Is it dumb?' You questioned him and took a bite from the hotteok.
"No, it's actually a decent question." Woohyun replied. You nodded your head gesturing for him to ask you the question.
"What are your future plans?" He asked you. You looked at him, surprised that it was a really good question. You thought for awhile. 
"I haven't thought about that. You know, I want to travel and start a family. I want to see the company grow and see my loved ones healthy." You replied. 
He shook his head in approval with your answer. 
"Why did you ask?" You asked. 
"Do you think we should divorce after 3 years or so?" He slipped a mandu into his mouth. You were caught off guard with his question. 
"Is that your future plan?" You questioned. 
"Well, we were put into a situation neither one of us wanted. I have a girlfriend and you said you wouldn't fall for me." He said. 
Yes, that's true, but I may develop them overtime. You thought.
"....y-yeah. That's a good idea." You replied. 
"Good then!" He said and continued eating. Neither of you opened your mouth to speak. The rest of the night was silent.

You woke up the next morning, feeling a little blue. After last night's talk, you didn't know what to think or feel anymore. You walked downstairs to see Woohyun cooking in the kitchen. 
"Oh, I can do that." You told him, searching for an apron. 
"No worries. I got it! You know that I was the chef for Infinite. Cooking is my specialty." He said to you, while stirring the stew he was making. 
"Are you sure?" you asked him again. He nodded. 

You sat on one of the high seats, looking at him cook. 
"Do I look that handsome that you have to keep staring at me?" He asked. You quickly looked away. 
"I wasn't looking at you. I was looking at the stew." you told him and got off the high chair. "Well, if you don't need help, then I will be in the living room." 

You sat on the couch and turned the TV on. You knew  your cheeks were rosy, since you could feel the heat on your face. You placed your hands on your cheeks. Aish, why did that happen? You thought to yourself, feeling a little embarrassed. 
Your eyes were glued onto the TV; you immersed yourself into the serial killer documentary. After a few minutes, you felt like someone was standing at the side of the couch. You looked and of course, it was Woohyun standing there with his arms crossed. 
"What?" You asked and looked back at the TV. 
"You know that you're sitting on my couch,right?" He asked. 
You didn't bother looking at him. 
"I don't see your name on it." You said and continued listening to the documentary. He walked to you, which caused you to startle. 
"Woohyun-sshi, what are you doing?" You placed your hand in front of you, gessturing him to not come any closer. However, Woohyun didn't care. He leaned in so close you, causing you to close your eyes. 
"Yaa!! You ert." You yelled out. 
Woohyun had ripped off a paper that was taped onto the back of the couch that was behind you. He backed away from you and held out the paper in front of you. You opened your eyes to be greeted with a paper that said "Nam WooHyun." You quickly got up and threw the pillow aside. 

"You can't do that. What's wrong with you?" You asked him. 
"That couch is yours. This one is mine." He pointed to the smaller couch. 
"Why do you get the big one? Wouldn't it be fair if I got the bigger couch and you have the littler one. You already have the master's room." You suggested. 
"No, because I never said you couldn't have the room. You gave it to be willinging." That point was correct, but you needed to win this battle. 
"I was only being nice to you. Why can't you be nice to me too?" You asked him. 
"I am nice to you. Who fed you last night?" 
"Who fed you in the morning?" You sharply said. 
"Aish, I never asked you to cook me breakfast." 
"I never asked you to buy me dinner." 

Let me win!!! You thought.
"-------shi, I'm a man and I have a bigger body than yours, so this couch belongs to me." He said. 
"That's still no excuse. I should get this couch because you already have the master's room." You told him. You guys continued to bicker for a good 20 minutes. At the end, you lost to him. You knew he desperately wanted to win, so you allowed him to have that couch. 

"See, this couch does belong to me. If you sit on it, you owe me 150,000 won." He told you.
"Ya, isn't that too much? I only gave it to you because you were desperate." You responded. 
"No, if you actually wanted this couch, you would have fought for it. Also, I think the price is reasonable." 
"Aish, Woohyun-shi, you're too much." You said, before he walked off, laughing. 
"Breakfast is ready." He yelled out. You wanted to decline his offer, but felt a little hungry, so you walked to the kitchen. You sat across from him. 

"Thanks for the breakfast." You muttered under your breath. 
"What did you say?" He asked. 
"I said thanks for the breakfast." You said a little louder. Woohyun heard you, but he wanted to hear it one more time. 
"Huh? I didn't hear what you said." He said, but this time he turned his ear to you.
"I said thanks!" You raised your voice a little louder. He smiled at you. 
"Of course. It's nothing." He said to you. 
You took a sip from the stew you saw him stirring earlier. It was actually really good. 

"I really don't want to compliment you because I know you're going to boast about yourself, but this stew is really delicious. What did you put in there?" You asked, taking another sip. He looked at you, surprised. 
"Really? It's good?" He asked and you nodded your head in approval. 
"Eunji always told me that this stew wasn't good, so I shouldn't make it." He said. You looked up at him. Woohyun looked a little serious this time, and you could sense a little sadness in him. To be honest, you at comforting people. 
"Aish, she probably never had a good food then. This stew is really good. I like it. You should make it more often." And you meant that. 
"Ya, if you're trying to get back at me, then you shouldn't. If it's not good, then it's fine." He said. 
"No, I'm for real. I like this stew." You told him. 
"I will teach you next time if you want to learn." He said. You returned a small smile to him. 

You got ready to head to the company. Again, Woohyun was dressed in a nice suit with that same scent. 

Woo Hyun - Biography, Height & Life Story | Super Stars Bio
He looked at you and you looked back at him. 
"Well, I'm going to head to the company." You told him, and started heading to the front door. 
"Oh, I'm coming with you today." He said, making you turn back to look at him. 
"What?" You asked. You wanted to make sure what you heard was correct. 
"Yea, I know you heard it. You're driving." He said and walked out before you could even stop him. 
"Woohyun-shi, wait!! Why?" You asked him, before he could open the passenger's door. 
"Because we need to show everyone we love each other. Remember. Acting." He said, and tapped the temple's of his head. You wanted to throw your keys to the ground and walk back inside the house, but you couldn't bring yourself to it. 
 
You angrily walked to the car. He was already situated and comfy in the passenger's side. You glared at him for being so annoying. Within a few minutes, you reached to your family's business. Your family owned a fabric company. You walked out of your car and Woohyun did the same. You didn't care about Woohyun, but he quickly caught up to you and grabbed your hand. 
"Acting." He smiled at you. 
"This is the last time." You told him. You guys walked inside and your staffs bowed to you both. 
"Welcome back Mrs. Nam!" Your receptionist said. You had to smile even though you wanted to vomit right there. 
"We are so happy to be meeting you, Mr. Nam." The girl said to Woohyun. 
"Me too. I'm excited to see what ----- has built here." He replied back and smiled to the girl.
"Yes, let me show you." You told him, hoping he heard your "annoyed" tone with him. 
Before you guys followed the girl to the room of the different fabric, Woohyun lifted your hand up to his lips and kissed it, making you look at him in a surprised way. He sent you a wink and smile. The staffs smiled and whispered to each other about how romantic the both of you were. 



Meanwhile, you were caught off guard. That again. You felt your heart raced and butterflies in your stomach.

__________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Again, pictures do not belong to me, so credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! [WARNING]:WOOHYUN SPAM BELOW<3

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN SPAM