⤜Chapter Twenty-Six: To Japan ⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

Woohyun knocked on your door. You stopped typing on your laptop, and twirled the chair around to look at the door. You crossed your arm. It's been six days since the jogging situation. Tomorrow, Woohyun was leaving for Japan. 
Woohyun knocked again. 
"What?" You asked aloud. 
"Open the door." Woohyun said. 
"I'm busy." 
"Open up." Woohyun asked again. 
"It's called privacy." 
"If you don't open, I will unlock it myself." 
You quickly got up from your seat and slightly opened the door, just to peek your head out. Woohyun was standing there. 
"What do you need?" You asked him. 

Without warning, Woohyun pushed pass the door, making you stumble back a little, holding onto the door. 
"What are you doing in my room?" You asked him, feeling a little annoyed. 
Woohyun looked around your room, before finding the walk-in closet. Woohyun opened the closet, making you run to the closet and blocking Woohyun from entering. 
"Yah, what are you doing?" You asked him, trying to close the closet doors. 
Woohyun sighed and moved you aside. 
"Are you out of your mind?" You asked him. He opened the closet door again and scanned for your luggage. Within a few seconds, he saw that you tucked it away under your clothing. He pulled out the luggage and walked out of the closet and opened it up the luggage on your bed. You stood there in disbelief. 
"Y-yah, what are you doing?" You asked him, pulling his arm. Woohyun turned around to look at you. 
"Didn't I tell you that you're going to Japan with me?" 
"And I said no." 
"You're going. If you won't pack, I will pack." Just as Woohyun was about to pick out some clothes, you stopped him. 
".....I-I will do it myself." You furrowed your brows. Woohyun stepped aside and looked at you picking out your clothes and putting them in the bag. Just as you picked out enough outfits for the trip, you turned around to look at Woohyun. 
"Happy?" You asked. 

Woohyun gave you a thumbs up and smiled before closing your door. You dropped down on the bed.
“Is he crazy?” You asked yourself.

You guys were at the airport, waiting for a few staffs from Woohyun’s company. As you scanned the airport around, you accidently looked at Woohyun. He looked stressed and nervous, as he was on his phone, texting everyone to be on time. Your nice mode switched on. You were worried about him. In fact, the doctor had told you before that it would be bad for Woohyun’s health if he’s under stress. You walked over to Woohyun and placed your hand on his arm.
“Are you okay?” You asked him. Woohyun looked up from his phone and at you.
“I am. Just a feeling a little overwhelmed.” Woohyun told you.
“Everything’s going to be fine.” You gave him a small smile, and in response, he did the same back to you.
“Is Eunji not going?” You asked him. Woohyun looked up from his phone again.
“Eunji? Why would she go?”
He caught you by surprised.
“O-oh. I thought you said she goes with you everywhere?”
“Is she my wife?”
“What?”
“Right. She’s not.” Woohyun said, looking back at his phone.
What’s up with him?
You thought. You sighed and looked around again. Just then, you saw Woohyun’s team walking towards you guys. You turned around and tapped Woohyun arm, gaining his attention.
“They’re here.” You told Woohyun, looking at the direction of his team. Woohyun walked over to them and they bowed to Woohyun.
From afar, you noticed how hardworking and caring he was to his team. You could tell that his team was a family. Woohyun spoke to each member personally and wished them a good trip.
You were mesmerized by Woohyun’s respect. You smiled at him. Just then Woohyun turned around and waved at you to come over.
“Me?” You mouthed the words to Woohyun, and Woohyun waved his hands again. You walked over and stood next to Woohyun.
“I’m sure you guys have met my beautiful wife, -------.”
When he used the word “wife” you felt the butterflies in your stomach.
“She’ll be tagging along with us. If you guys don’t see me and it’s an emergency where you need to talk to me, please pass any messages to her. She’ll notify me immediately.” Woohyun smiled to his team and then at you. You stood next to Woohyun, confused by what he just said. His team greeted you and you did the same in return.
“I’ll meet you guys by the gate then, if there’s no further questions.” Woohyun said and held your hand, leading both of you away from the rest of them. When you guys walked far enough, you quickly retreated your hand back.
“What was that about?” You asked him.
“Acting.” He replied, before continuing his walk to the gate.

You stood there, confused.
Does he remember me? He’s starting to sound like Woohyun, Woohyun.
You thought.
Maybe not. If he remembered, he would have said something.
You shook off the thoughts and followed Woohyun behind.

“Enjoy your flight.” The flight attendant greeted as you both entered. You followed Woohyun down the aisle, looking for your seats. Once Woohyun located the seats, he tucked his luggage on top of the cubbies that were above the seats. You attempted to carry your luggage and place it next to Woohyun’s. Without even asking, Woohyun took your luggage out of your grip, surprising you.
“I can do it myself.” You told him.
Woohyun ignored you and tucked yours next to his.
“Go first. My seat is in the middle.” You told him. Woohyun looked at you and then his flight ticket.
Woohyun was seated by the window, while you took the middle seat. You guys settled down and just then Woohyun turned to look at you. You noticed that he was staring at you, so you looked back.
“What?” You asked.
This feels so familiar.
Woohyun thought.
“Nothing.” Woohyun said, and then looked out the window. You pulled up the list of movies you could watch. You felt a presence next to you, by the aisle. You looked and saw Suho.
“Suho-shi?”
“Hello. Didn’t know we were going to be seated together.” Suho laughed, tucking his luggage in the next empty compartment. Woohyun rolled his eyes when he saw Suho.

“Hello, Woohyun. Good to see you here. Didn’t know we were going to be on the same flight and seated next to each other.” Suho greeted Woohyun, before taking his seat next to you.
Am I feeling jealousy?
Woohyun thought.
“Switch seat.” Woohyun said, grabbing your arm to gain your attention. You looked back at Woohyun.
“This is my seat.” You told him.
“Just switch.” Woohyun felt a little frustrated over your stubbornness.
“No. I want to sit here.” You told Woohyun.
“Don’t worry, Woohyun. I’m not going to do anything.” Suho said, getting comfy in his seat.
“Actually, I have business to talk about.”
Suho looked over at Woohyun.
“I thought that wasn’t an option.”
“I  changed my mind.” Woohyun replied.

 

You felt the air getting a little tensed. Without thinking twice, you held Woohyun’s hand, making him look at you.
“Let me sit here.” You gave him a smile, giving him a “calm down” face. Woohyun thought again before leaning back in his seat. You moved your hand away from his, but Woohyun stopped you. He interlaced his hand with yours, catching you by surprise.
Acting.
You told yourself. You allowed him to hold your hand for the rest of the ride, while you watched a movie and Suho listened to music.

As the plane landed, Suho got out of his seat first, then you, then Woohyun. Suho opened his compartment, unloading his luggage. Woohyun opened your guys’ compartment, and Suho took the chance to look over. Just as Suho placed his grip on your luggage, Woohyun did so the same. Suho and Woohyun looked at each other, while you were in between them, looking at your luggage in front of you. You knew the atmosphere was tensed, so you tried to ease it up.

“Thanks guys, but I got it.” You commented, making them both look at you. For some reason, your eyes found its way to Woohyun’s first.
You quickly broke away the contact, by clearing your throat.
“….thanks.” You said, and then they both removed their hand away from your luggage. Suho gave you a smile, while Woohyun stared at Suho, making sure he wasn’t going to do anything shady. As you reached for your luggage, Woohyun grabbed it faster than you, making you look at him. He placed it next to you, before grabbing his luggage out.
“Thanks.” You muttered, feeling the butterflies again. Woohyun looked over to you and smiled.
“Are you going to keep admiring at me? Because you’re holding up the line.” Woohyun replied. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked over Woohyun’s shoulder, realizing that people were ready to leave the plane. You turned around, feeling embarrassed, and rolled your luggage out of the plane, while Woohyun traveled behind you, hiding his smile.
Is this love?
Woohyun thought.

Suho turned around.
“Where are you guys resting?” Suho asked you. Just as you were ready to answer Suho’s question, Woohyun quickly caught up to you and answered the question first.
“For privacy matters, we won’t disclose that information.” Woohyun said. Suho looked at Woohyun and smiled.
“See you guys tomorrow then.” Suho chuckled and left with his team.
You turned around to look at Woohyun in disbelief.
“Yah!”
Woohyun looked at you, in surprised.
“What?” Woohyun looked at you.
“What’s wrong with you?”
“What do you mean?”
“Suho was just being polite.”
“That’s not being polite. Do you not see the way he looks at you?” Woohyun asked. “Does he not know you’re married to me?”

What’s wrong with him?
You thought. You furrowed your brows.
“Suho is not like that. He was just being friendly.”
“Not through my eyes.” Woohyun replied.

You felt frustrated. Why would he be giving you mixed feelings? You gave him one more look, before walking away. Woohyun smiled at you and followed you shortly. You both stood outside, waiting for the car to pick you guys up. Woohyun spoke here and there with his team, while you stared at the cars driving pass by as they picked up their passengers.

 

“Okay, I’ll see you guys at the hotel.” Woohyun said to his team, before walking to you.
“What’s wrong?” Woohyun asked, as he noticed you were very quiet. You looked away from the street and to Woohyun. 
"I'm tired." You replied, then looked back at the street. 
"You can sleep on my shoulder." 
You slowly looked at Woohyun, a little confused. 
"What?" 
"Sleep here." Woohyun pointed at his shoulder. 
Those damn butterflies again. 
You cleared your throat and looked away. 
"Tired doesn't mean I need to sleep. My legs are tired, that's all." 
Woohyun smiled at you, thinking for a while.
"Did you want me to carry you?" Woohyun asked, dropping his backpack next to his luggage.
You quickly looked at him, as he was ready to pick you up. 
"What are you doing?" You asked him, backing away a little. 
"You said your legs were tired. Let me carry you." Woohyun replied, as he got in position to carry you bridal-style. 
"Y-yah, Woohyun, what are you doing?" You asked, as you tried to stop him.
"I just told you." Woohyun replied. 

Just then, he carried you bridal-style, shocking you. 
"W-woohyun, put me down." You ordered him. Woohyun didn't care. 
"Aish, where's that car? Why aren't they here yet?" Woohyun thought aloud.
"Woohyun-SHI!" 
Woohyun looked at you. 
"Shi?" 
"Put me down." 
"Only if you address me correctly." 
You sighed. 
"Yah, if you don't put me down, I will scream." You warned him. 
"Do it, and you'll see what happens." 

Is he going to drop me? 

You thought. 
What if he ...... kisses me? That's what happens in the dramas.
You started scaring yourself. 
"Woohyun-ah, please put me down. I hate to sore your arms." You asked him, nicely. 
Woohyun looked at you, confused.
"No, I want to carry you." Woohyun refused. 
"Please." You asked, with your puppy eyes. 
Woohyun thought for a while, before he set you down on the floor. You took a few steps away from Woohyun, while Woohyun swung his backpack over his shoulder. He saw what you did and he chuckled. 
"See. You just have to ask nicely." Woohyun commented, as he rolled his luggage and moved closer to you. You took another step back. Woohyun noticed and stopped. 

 

 

"Let me remember us." 

_______________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW


(10.09) Shoutout to a lovely commenter @ hakimmj 
♡Much love♡

[NOTES]: Hey guys! I'm sure all of you heard the news. If you haven't, Woohyun has left Woollim Entertainment after 14 years. He was the last member to leave. This doesn't necessarily mean Infinite is disband. Let's continue to support and send them love during this time. You can find Woohyun's handwritten letter on IG, which was so beautifully written. You can check out other Kpop sources, like Koreaboo and Allkpop to read the translated message. 
#infinitefree #infinitestrong

Also, not sure why certain text aren't italicized, but I'm working on it.

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM