⤜Chapter Twenty-One: Hospital⤛

Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun

"You don't remember me? Woohyun, we're married." You told Woohyun, releasing him from the hug.
Woohyun looked back at you, confused. 
"I'm... not married. I don't even know who you are." Woohyun said. 
"L, please take her out. She's freaking me out." Woohyun said. 

"Hyung, you really don't know -------?" L asked. 
Each member started looking at Woohyun, hoping that he could remember you. 
"Hyung, you guys got married last year, remember?" Sungjong added. 

Woohyun looked at each of them. 
"I really don't know her. Are you guys playing with me? Where's Eunji? Why isn't she here?" Woohyun asked, looking at each of the member for an answer. 

"L, please take her out." Woohyun couldn't look at you. You stood there, tears rolling down your cheeks. L didn't know what to do, beside escorting you. 
L wrapped his arm around your back and led you out of the room. You couldn't do anything either, beside walking out with L. 
L took you to a bench and sat you down there. 
"----- don't worry. We'll figure this out together." L comforted you. You buried your face on your palms. 
"Why can't he remember me?" You asked L. 
"We'll talk to the doctor. It's weird that he remembers us and Eunji." L commented. L sat beside you, comforting you. A few minutes passed, and the doctor came. 
"Hello doctor!" L greeted. You quickly got up and looked at the doctor. 
"Doctor, why doesn't my husband remember me?" You asked him. 
"Car accident patients usually go under a short-term amnesia. I will probably have to do a brain scan on him, before I can confirm his condition. Let me go check on his health first." The doctor said and walked into Woohyun's room. 
L walked with the doctor inside, while you sat outside waiting for them, anxiously. 

After a few minutes, the doctor and L came back out. 
"I will have to do a brain scan on Mr. Nam. Until then, we can only count on Mr. Nam to recall his memories. The best way to help him is to take him to places or things that he did with you. I'm sorry." The doctor said, before leaving you and L.
You fell to the floor, and L quickly got down to help you up. 
"----- are you okay?" L asked, holding onto your arm. 
Your body had no energy. You looked at the long hallway, and then at L. 
"L, why doesn't Woohyun remember me?" You cried. 
"Don't worry. Woohyun will." L said, hugging you. You hugged and sobbed in L's arms. 

You calmed down and thanked L for his comfort. 
"Everything's going to be fine. Woohyun is strong. He'll remember." l said. 
"Thank you L. You should go inside. I will be here." You told L. 
"Are you sure?" 
You nodded your head and gave him a smile. L walked inside the room, while you sat outside. You stared at the floor, thinking about everything. An hour passed. You decided you were going to give it one more chance. You wanted to see Woohyun. You took a deep breath and got up from your seat. Just as you were about to open the door, someone stopped you. You looked and saw that it was Eunji. 
"Eunji-shi?" You were confused to how Eunji knew about Woohyun's condition. 
"What did you do to Woohyun?" Eunji asked you. 
"What are you talking about?" 
"Get out of the way. This happened because of you." Eunji said, pushing you to the side. She opened the door and walked inside. You saw Eunji running towards Woohyun. You saw that Woohyun quickly sat up and hugged Eunji. Your heart ached, causing you to look away. You walked down the long hallway. 
"------!" 
You stopped and turned around. It was Hoya running towards you. 
You hugged Hoya. 
"Hoya." You sobbed. 
"Don't cry." Hoya comforted you. 
Hoya didn't know what to say, so he allowed you to cry it all out. 

Every day, you sat in front of his room, greeting each person that came to visit him. You never once entered his room after he asked you to go out. Every meal that was served to Woohyun, you made it. You made sure he had his meals on time. At the same time, you brought him his clothings daily. After a week, the hospital released Woohyun. Since no one was there, it was your chance to be with Woohyun alone. You took a deep breath before gaining the courage to face Woohyun. 

You knocked on the door before entering. You slowly closed the door behind you and walked to his bed. You saw Woohyun sleeping soundly. You sat on the chair that was beside him. You touched his hand, and then gently held it, bringing his hand to your cheek. 
"I miss you." You said, as a tear rolled down your cheek. 
Woohyun stirred, causing you to wipe away your tears and let his hand go. You turned around to leave, but Woohyun held your hand. 
Your heart raced. Was it because he remembered you? You slowly turned around and looked at Woohyun. 
The moment Woohyun saw you, he released your hand. 
"I'm sorry. I thought you were Eunji." He apologized. 
You felt a sharp pain the moment you heard her name.
"It's okay." Before attempting to leave the second time, Woohyun stopped you once more. 
"Am I being released today?" 
You turned around to look at him again. 
"Yes, you are. I was going to help you get ready, so you can leave." You told him. 
"It's okay. Eunji is supposed to stop by. You can go home." He told you. You gave him a smile, before leaving the room. You closed the door and sat down on the bench next to his room. You took a deep breath and reminded yourself everything was going to be okay. 

You heard clacking coming down the hallway. You looked and saw Eunji, walking toward you. 
"If I was there that day with him, he wouldn't' be in this condition. I told you, right? Woohyun will be mine. He doesn't remember you. Maybe it's a sign for you to let him go." Eunji smirked at you before entering Woohyun's room. You foolishly stood there. 
Maybe Eunji's right. 
You thought.

Just as you were about to leave, someone called you. 
"Hey."
You turned around, and noticed that Woohyun had peeked his head out of the door. 
"Did you need something?" You asked him. 
"Do you have Sunggyu's phone number?" 
"Sunggyu?" 
"Yea, I don't have my phone, and I can't remember his number." Woohyun said. 
"Y-yea. I do have Sunggyu's number." 
Woohyun's face brightened. 
"Can you call him? I need to talk to him." Woohyun said, walking out of the room. 
"Hey,I think you should head back in." You worriedly told him. 
"It's okay. I'm fine now." He said. 
You were happy. It was the longest you've both talked to each other. You felt those same butterflies in your stomach. You looked at him for a few minutes. 
"So are you going to make the call?" Woohyun asked, curiously looking at you. 
"Y-yea." 
You pulled out your phone and quickly dialed Sunggyu's phone. 
You handed the phone to Woohyun and he gave you a small smile. Woohyun took your phone and walked a few steps away from you. You waited for him, while he was on the phone. Within a few minutes, Woohyun handed your phone back. 
"Thank you." Woohyun said before going back to his room. 
You were in the hallway alone again. 

You sat in the lounge on the ground floor, waiting for Woohyun. You wanted to make sure he was going to be fine when he left the hospital. Within an hour, a nurse came looking for you. 
"Are you Mrs. Nam?" 
You looked at her and got up from your seat. 
"I am." 
"Please come this way. The doctor would like to speak to you about your husband's condition."
You followed the nurse into the doctor's office. 

"Please take a seat, Mrs. Nam." The doctor offered. 
"We did conduct a brain scan just to make sure everything is okay. He will be okay. As I've mentioned before, car accident patients, like your husband, will go through a short-term memory loss. I recommend that you take him to places you two have been before, where there's meaning to him and you. This is a great practice when you want them to recall a certain memory. Do things that you two do together is also a great way to help him remember. Remember memory is complicated. Be patient with him. Don't force him to remember something if he can't." The doctor informed you.
"Thank you, Doctor." You bowed to him before leaving his office. 
Just as you walked out, you saw Woohyun along with Infinite walking out of the hospital. You quickly jogged up to see him closer, hiding behind a pillar. You smiled seeing him. He smiled talking to Infinite. Just as Sungyeol moved a little, you saw that Eunji was walking next to Woohyun. You looked away. It brought you pain to see Eunji next to him again. You waited for them to leave the building first. 

You stepped out of your hiding spot and walked out of the building. Just as you were about to talk your first step on the stairs, someone called your name. 
"-----shi?" 
You turned around and saw Suho.
"Suho-shi?" 
Suho smiled at you, and quickly caught up to you by the stairs. 
"What brings you here?" You asked him. 
"A friend was hospitalized. I came to visit him, that's all." He explained. 
"Oh, is he alright?" You asked. 
"He is. He had appendicitis. He was just out of surgery, so I came to visit him." 
"Oh, I hope he's okay." 
"Thanks. What about you? What brings you to the hospital? Is everything okay?" Suho asked. 
You didn't know if you should tell Suho about Woohyun's condition. The thing is that Woohyun was never really fond of Suho.
"Yea, everything is okay. Nothing to worry about." You laughed it off. Suho smiled and looked around. 
"Is Woohyun not here with you?" He asked. 
"He was, but he had to leave first." You lied. 
"Oh, is that so? Did you want me to walk you to your car?" Suho asked. 
You thought for a while. You did need someone to comfort you. You felt so lonely for the time being. 


"Eunji, you drove yourself here, right?" Sunggyu asked her. They wanted to get away from Eunji as far as possible. 
"I did, Oppa. Why?" 
"So, you can drive yourself back?" 
"Actually, I was thinking Hoya or Sungyeol can drive my car back, so I can be in the same car as Woohyun." 
"Actually...we got plans with Woohyun, ONLY." 
"What about me?" Eunji complained. 
"Well, we wanted to spend the day with Woohyun and we already scheduled just for us men. Maybe you guys can meet another day?" Sunggyu suggested. 
"But, I'm his girlfriend." Eunji said. 
Sunggyu gave Eunji a confused look. 
"Eunji, don't forget Woohyun is still married." Sunggyu said. "We'll see you later." Sunggyu said before leaving Eunji there. 
"Yahh!!" Eunji screamed out.

"Is Eunji not coming?" Woohyun asked, putting on his seat belt. 
"No, she's not. She said she's busy." Sunggyu smiled at Woohyun. 
"Oh okay then. Will she be okay thought?" 
"Yah, Woohyun! Worried about yourself first." Sunggyu said, turning on the engine. Woohyun looked back and saw Eunji getting in her car. Sunggyu drove the car and stopped in front of the hospital, waiting for traffic to move. 
Woohyun looked out his window and saw you with Suho. He looked confused. Why is she still here? He thought. 
Woohyun looked at L. 
"L, who's that girl up there with Suho?" Woohyun pointed at you. L looked and saw you. 
"That's ------. She's someone very important to you." L said. "Huh? I wonder why she's still here." L wondered. 
"-----? I thought she left already. She texted me this morning that she would leave first." Dongwoo said, as he looked at the stairs too. 
Sungjong had an idea. 
"Woohyun, you know that Suho is your enemy, right?" 
Woohyun looked at Sungjong. 
"Of course I do. I just can't remember that girl..." Woohyun said, looking back at you and Suho. 
"Why don't you go grab her?" Sungjong suggested. 
"What? Why?" Woohyun asked, looking away from the window. 
"Like L-hyung said, you know, she's important to you." 
Should I?
"What's her name, again?" Woohyun asked. 
"-----. That's her name, ------." Sungjong said. 
Woohyun thought for a while. 

"Did you want me to walk you to your car?" Suho offered. 
"That would be n----" 
"--------." 
You looked down the stairs and saw him, walking toward you. 
"Woohyun." 
"Good morning Suho. If you would excuse us." Woohyun said, before holding your hand. You were shocked. Did he do it because he remembered you? 
"Y-yah, Woohyun." You were already walking down the stairs with him. You remembered about Suho and bowed to him giving him an apologetic look. Suho only smiled at you. 
You looked back at Woohyun. 
"Y-yah, what are you doing?" You asked Woohyun. 
Woohyun stopped in front of the van and looked back at you. 
"Didn't you say you were leaving to Dongwoo?" Woohyun asked. 
"How do you know?" 
"Because he told me." Woohyun replied. 

Hoya opened the door. 
"Noona!!" You looked at Sungjong. He peeked his head from the back of the van.
"Sungjong-ah!" 
"Get in!" Sungjong said, smiling. 

"I drove myself, Sungjong-ah. You guys go ahead." You smiled to him. 
"Get in." Woohyun insisted. You looked at Woohyun. 
"You can go with them."
"Get in." Woohyun said again. 
"My car is he---" 
Woohyun stopped you from saying anymore, by grabbing your arm and pushing you inside the van next to Hoya. You were shocked. 
"Y-yah, Woohyun!" 
Woohyun sat right beside you, preventing you from leaving the van. 
"Sit." He ordered.

_______________________________________________
I hope you guys are enjoying the new edits! Pictures do not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners. Happy Reading! Please send lots of love to Infinite. [WARNING]:WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM BELOW<3

This story will be avaliable on Wattpad! You can search up the title of the story "Arranged Marriage to Mr. Nam Woohyun" or you can search up my username @alwaysterius.

As always, don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment below! For every comment you write, I will send you two (2) karma points:)

-Inspirit_07

WOOHYUN/INFINITE SPAM