We're Done!!

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

SuJu's dorm

Eunhyuk went to open the door..he was surprised to see F4 and Jan Di at the door..(F.Y.I from now on Yi Jung is not in F4 cuz he is in sweeden)

Eunhyuk:WHAT ARE U DOING HERE???

Ji Hoo:i wanna see So Eun

So Eun:who is it?? *went to the door* WHAT ARE U DOING HERE??

Wonbin hugged her but So Eun pushed Wonbin off..Wonbin was so shocked..

Yesung:i think we better come inside..i think if we fight here the passerby will be annoyed..

they all went to the living room..F4 and Jan Di sat on the couch...

Wonbin:u ok??i heard that u got into the hospital??what's wrong??

So Eun:don't try to be nice...it is disgusting..

Wonbin:mwo??what did i do??

F4,Jan Di were in the living room watching them..So Eun does not care bout them right now..

So Eun:MWO???what did u do??pfft...u have to be kidding me right??u cheated on me right in front of me!!!!

F4 and Jandi:MWO????!!!!!!!!!!1

Ji Hoo:MWO???U CHEATED ON SO EUN!!!!I AM SO GONNA KILL U!!!!!!!

Jun Pyo:stop it Ji Hoo!!!

So Eun:yes...u kissed Jessica at the amusement park..

Wonbin:it was all a misunderstanding..

So Eun:MISUNDERSTANDING????!!!!ughh....there is no use screaming at u...i made a stupid desicion...i should have never been in a relationship with u..i was blind..

Wonbin:So Eun..

So Eun:i am sorry Wonbin *tears started to fall on So Eun cheecks* ....we're done *takes of her ring*....i am done with us and take this *takes Wonbin hands and put the ring*...i hope that u have a happy life with Jessica..

Wonbin:but...So Eun...

So Eun:i wanna u get out of my face...GET OUT!!!!

Leeteuk:i think it is betterif  u guys go home..

they all nodded..when Jan Di and F4 went out of the dorm suddenly So Eun fell on her knees...Donghae caught her..

Donghae:come on..So Eun sit here... *puts So Eun on the sofa and hugs her*...u can cry all u want...

all the members were watching Donghae and So Eun...but then

Kang-in:where's Siwon and Eunhyuk??

Leeteuk:i don't know..

Kyuhyun:maybe...OH NO!!

they all ran downstairs and saw Siwon and Wonbin at the lobby...Siwon was beating Wonbin up...Siwon was too strong for him...Leeteuk cut the fight...

Leeteuk:what do u think ur doing!!!!u have to keep ur image...

Siwon:i don't care!!!!he hurted my baby sister!!

Wonbin:it is not like i meant it!!!!

Eunhyuk:SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Leeteuk:u guys better get going..*they nodded*

SuJu members carried Siwon upstairs..So Eun was surprised to see Siwon bleeding..

So Eun:OPPA!!!WHY ARE U BLEEDING???

Siwon:nothing

Eunhyuk:he got in a fight with Wonbin

So Eun:MWO??go and wash up and get a rest..arasso?? * Siwon nodded* and u all..i think it is getting late...u guys better go and get some sleep...*they nodded*..but Donghae oppa..

Donghae:neh??

So Eun:do u have any schedule tomorrow?/

Donghae:no..

So Eun:can u stay with me for a while??

Donghae:i would be glad too...

living room

Donghae and So Eun is in the living room...it was cold in the living room..luckily So Eun had a blanket..they shared the blanket..they were practically cuddling..

So Eun:opaa??

Donghae:neh??

So Eun:have u cheated on ur girlfren??

Donghae:no..but i was cheated..she left me for another man..

So Eun:oppa...can we go somewhere tomorrow?

Donghae:where to??

So  Eun:i wanna go to the waterfalls...to rest my mind..

Donghae:sure..now..go to sleep it is getting late..we have to have enough energy for tomorrow..sleep here *Donghae patted on his lap,So Eun nodded*

both of them fell asleep...

next morning..

it was a weird morning cuz all the SuJu members woke up early today..they went to the living room and saw Donghae and So Eun...

Leeteuk:aigoo...such cute couple...let's go..we can't bother them..*they nodded*

they left for their schedule...So Eun woke up..she woke up Donghae too..

So Eun:oppa...get ready..let's go to the waterfalls...*Donghae nodded*

after 15 minutes...So Eun came out of the bathroom..So Eun  wore and oversized shirt outside her bikini..

So Eun:oppa..let's go..do u have everything??*Donghae nodded* do u have an extra shirt and shorts?? *Donghae shook* go and get them..i will put them in my bag..

Donghae ran quickly to his room to get extra clothes..So Eun put it in her bag..

30 minutes later...

they arrived at the waterfall...So Eun took off her shirt..she looked stunning in her bikini..(So Eun's bikini -->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32243203)

So Eun:stop staring...u look like ert..

Donghae:hehe..sorry..

they had fun at the waterfalls..they realized that it is getting late..they packed up their things and went back to the dorm..

SuJu's dorm...

SuJu were already back from their schedule..

Siwon:where did u guys went?/

So Eun:we went to the waterfalls.

Siwon:MWO???u saw So Eun ?

So Eun:oppa..shut up..

they all laughed at Siwon's statement

2 weeks later 

since the day that So Eun and Donghae spent at the waterfall they have been so close..they became good frens..Donghae was ready to tell So Eun bout his feelings..he called all the SuJu members to the living room..

Donghae:guys i need to tell u something...this is gonna involve Siwon..i want to confess to So Eun..i fell in love with her since the first day i saw her..i wanna confess to her..

all:MWO???

Donghae:Siwon-ah...are u mad??

Siwon:no..it is ok..i really like to see u together..and i can trust u..

Eunhyuk:andwae...that means she is gonna spend less time with me..*they all laughed*

Donghae:ya!!!Lee Hyuk Jae!!!

Siwon:ok..so??when are u gonna confess??

Donghae:tonight..at the restaurant that we went when we went to spy on So Eun..

all:ok..

Siwon:i will prepare it for u...

Donghae:thanks..

they all got ready to go the restaurant..before the leave the dorm the out a sticky note on the fridge..So Eun woke up..she realised that the dorm was so quiet....So Eun went to the kitchen to drink  water when she saw the note..

'we have to do something...tonight..get ready and wear somthing REALLY NICE!!i will come and pick u up at 7.. 

love Siwon..'

So Eun:what are they doing tonight.??

that evening..at 7.00 p.m..

So Eun waited for Siwon..then the doorbell rang..So Eun saw Siwon...

Siwon:WOW!!!!U LOOK NICE!!!..

So Eun:thanks.. (SO EUN'S OUTFIT -->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32243634)

So Eun linked arms with Siwon..(F.Y.I the bracelet and necklace that Wonbin gave to So Eun,So Eun have thrown it away...she wants to forget her bad memories)..they drove off to the restaurant...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehe...sorry if the chap is a bit boring...

please comment...

i will feel lonely without comment...