Warning!

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

hospital.

the doctor said that she must stay at the hospital at least one more day but So Eun didn't want to stay at the hospital bu the doctor said she might die automatically Siwon agreed with the doctor..So Eun lost TO A DOCTOR! her pride is gone..SNSD are talking with So Eun but Jessica..she is just sitting on the couch playing with her phone..suddenly Sungmin came in the room with a paper in his hand..

Sungmin:So Eun-ah..Wonbin-ah..look at this*throws the paper to them*

So Eun:*reading the newspaper* Choi Enterprise heiress almost commit suicide because she objected the engagement with Park Wonbin heir of Park Company. *ends reading* ...WHAT THE HELL?? EVEN THIS THEY ARE PPUTTING ON THE FRONT PAGE?!!

television:Mr.Pak how do u u feel on Choi So Eun objecting the marriage?

everyone's attnetion immediately moved to the television..

Mr.Park:this is just a misunderstanding

television:but she threw the engagement ring into the river.

Mr.Park:she must be depressed with something.i am busy right now i have to leave

Siwon turned off the television.after the new Wonbin quickly ran out of the room leaving everyone confused..

Siwon:where is he going?

So Eun:to find his father.

Siwon:why?

So Eun:to protect me from his dad's men.

Siwon:what!

So Eun:there is something u didn't know..only Zack,Alex and Ji Hoo oppa know..

Hankyung:and again Zack,Alex and Ji Hoo...we felt like being an outcast.

Heechul:hankyung shut up!

So Eun:this happened during at New York.me and Wonbin went to meet his dad but i didn't impress his dad on the first meeting since my personality is different with him.eveything i did he protested and i exploded that he can't change my personality and he remained silent.Wonbin sent me home.the next day when i was going to NYU suddenly someone put a handkerchief on my mouth i guess it had some gas that i out within seconds.he brought me somewhere abandoned.when i woke up i saw Mr.Park in front of me.i asked why is he doing this to me he said i pissed him off.so he kidnapped me.i tried to escape but everytime i tried to escape they will catch me and torture me.one time i broke my ankle cuz they hit it with a chair.then Wonbin found that his dad had kidnapped me.he came in to the place,well he practically kicked the door with his own men and his men kicked his dad's men asses.it was fun actually.Wonbin went to his dad and yelled at him for doing this to me and how childish of him and bla bla bla.Wonbin took me to a hospital a month after that i have recovered fully.His dad apologized to me and he accepted me.i think Wonbin ran out just now to make sure his dad is not planning anything for me.but i already know what is going to happen but don't know when.

all:WHAT??!!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!

Siwon:why didn't u tell me??

So Eun:u were busy with ur schedule..i didn't want to bother u.

Siwon:*calls somebody* ahjussi.tell the boys to get ready they have a mission to do..*ends call*

So Eun:did u call ahjussi and his team..

Siwon:yes..

So Eun:oh my god..come on oppa..i can take care of myself..

Siwon:no! u need bodyguards..althought u fired them but i kept them..when there is going to be a time i needed them i will use  them..understand?

So Eun:understand..

Wonbin's house.

Wonbin ran to his father's office and didn't bother to knock..

Mr.Park:where has ur manner gone son?

Wonbin:I JUST WANT U TO KNOW DON'T EVER TOUCH SO EUN!

Mr.Park:i won't lay a finger on her.

Wonbin:why are u being like this again?

Mr.Park:she humiliated me! she humiliated the Park family.our pride are gone!

Wonbin:what kind of pride is this when going the only way to solve problem is killing people?!

Mr.Park:who said i kill her?

Wonbin:this is my warning! DON'T EVER TOUCH HER! *goes out of the office*

Mr.Park:i have a lot of things planned for her son..

Wonbin's office..

Wonbin:*talking to his men*..i want u to guard So Eun from a far..watch her every move..if u see my dad's men near her call me..

men:arasso.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chappie!

please comment..

i have my trials tomorrow..

i am so NERVOUS AND SCARED!

well wish me luck..

and don't forget to subscribe