Paparazzi

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

next morning..

airport

Jeju Island...

So Eun and Ji Hoo have finally arrived at Jeju Isalnd after a tiring 2 hour flight..So Eun looked at her phone and there were over 50 missed calls and over 50 messages..and it was all from Donghae....they rode a car that Ji Hoo rented/bought for a month...they went to their hotel..it is Shinhwa Hotel...yes...they have a hotel at Jeju too..Ji Hoo booked for a room..then he went to So Eun who was waiting...

Ji Hoo:well...they only have one room left..actually i booked for a suite..are u ok with it??

So Eun:i don't mind..cuz i really need someone to accompany me...

they went to their suite...but when they arrived at the room there were only one room...

Ji Hoo:u can have the room..i will sleep on the sofa..

So Eun:oppa...it is ok...u can sleep with me...it is not like u are gonna me right??

Ji Hoo:haha..komawo So Eun...

after putting their things So Eun went to change her clothes to go to the beach... (SO EUN'S CLOTHES -->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32988382)...she wore a sweater over her tank top....then they went to the beach..

beach..

Ji Hoo and So Eun are sitting on a big rock while hearing the waves crashing on the shore...

Ji Hoo:why did u wanna come here all of a sudden??u only come here when u have a problem..

So Eun:did u read the newspaper??

Ji Hoo:oooo....about the headline??*So Eun nodded*

So Eun:how could he do this to me??i am tired of being cheated...they all said that they loved me..but they ended up cheating on me...this is crap..

Ji Hoo:u shouldn't say that...maybe he has an explanation..

So Eun:what explanation?? saying that she kissed him,it was a big misunderstanding and say the only one they love is only me...pfft...that is crap..why can't they be like u??

Ji Hoo:huh?? be like me??leave u because of my mom??if i had another chance i would go and fight my mom if i knew that u are gonna be this hurt...

So Eun:komawo oppa.. *Ji Hoo is confused* ....yeah..cuz u took care of me from the day i met u and till now....

Ji Hoo:come on...let's talk a walk..maybe u can take ur mind of it...

So Eun:oppa..can u piggyback me??*Ji Hoo nodded*

Ji Hoo get down and So Eun climbed on him...they are walking on the beach...forgetting all the bad memories and remembering their good memories when they were dating...but there was a paparazzi following them without them knowing...

paparazzi:this is going to be BIG NEWS!! *still following them*

Ji Hoo and So Eun decided to have lunch...there was a buffet...they get their food and went to their table...

Ji Hoo:why are u only poking ur food??eat..

So Eun:i don't feel like eating..

Ji Hoo:aish..come on..say aaaahhhhh *about to feed So Eun*

So Eun:what are u doing??

Ji Hoo:come on..say aaahhhhhh...i know u like being fed...

So Eun gave up...she let Ji Hoo feed her..So Eun didn't want to eat so Ji Hoo feed So Eun's lunch...the paprazzi is still following them...he took some pictures..he went away thinking that is was enough...after the lunch So Eun went to the aquria located at the town...

aquaria..

Ji Hoo and So Eun are at the aquaria..fascinated at the different species of fishes...without them realizing they are holding hands...they looked like a real couple now...but then the paprazzi was there...he quickly took a picture..after going to the aquaria they went to the gift shop at the aquaria...Ji Hoo bought So Eun a dolphin plush toy while So Eun bought Ji Hoo a clownfish plush toy...

Ji Hoo:why u give me a clownfish??*pouts*

So Eun:that is because u look cute like a clownfish...*Ji Hoo chuckled*

after that they went back to the hotel...

their room..

So Eun plopped herself on the sofa and switched on the tv...there was nothing to watch..she watched Running Man..it was the episode when DBSK appeared as guests...Ji Hoo sat beside her and offered her some popcorn...they are watching Running Man together...then So Eun fell asleep on Ji Hoo's shoulder...Ji Hoo carried her bridal style to the room and tucked her in and her went to sleep beside her...

next morning..

SuJu's dorm...

Donghae slept on the sofa last night with his phone in his hand...he was hoping that So Eun is going to come home...

Leeteuk:Donghae-ah..u should go and take a shower..

Donghae:no..i want to wait for So Eun...

Leeteuk:but don't forget to eat breakfast...

suddenly Sungming bursted into the dorm holding a magazine...

Sungmin:HYUNG!!!!!!!!!! DONGHAE!!!!!!!! COME HERE!!!!!!!

they all rushed to Sungmin..

Siwon:what is it??

Sungmin:look at this..

Sungming threw the magazine on the table and the members started to surround the table..their eyes went big when they saw the headline...it was

''CHOI SO EUN CAUGHT WITH HER EX-BOYFRIEND,YOON JI HOO AT JEJU ISLAND''

suddenly someone knocked on the door....it was Yoona...

Siwon:what are u doing here jagiya??

Yoona:i heard bout So Eun and Donghae...where is she??

Siwon:she ran away..but we find them..

Yoona:where??

Siwon:Jeju Island...come one let's go...let's ride my private jet..if we wait for the plane it will be forever...

they nodded and they went to a private airport and Siwon's jet is loacted there....they rode the jet and went to Jeju Island...

Jeju Island..

their room...

Ji Hoo is ready....he is waiting for So Eun to go and have breakfast...then So Eun came out of her room with her casual outfit but not so casual...(SO EUN'S OUTFIT -->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32989141)...she saw the newsaper on the table..she read the headline but she wasn't surprised at all...

Ji Hoo:what is it?? *takes the paper* ...OMO!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO??

So Eun:just let it be...i don't care..

Ji Hoo:what??

So Eun:at least we are only holding hands and being affectionate...but i didn't kissed u right?? *Ji Hoo shooked* ...then let's go for lunch..i am starving...*Ji Hoo nodded*

hotel..

Ji Hoo and So Eun are eating their breakfast...after their breakfast they are going to the swiming pool...there is a hot tub there...but they only wanted to dip in their feets..to calm themselves...but the view is also facing the sea...it was very calm..but then they hears a group of girls screaming and squeling..and heard a group maybe boys shouting her name...she turned around and was shocked to see SuJu,Donghae and Yoona...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do u think will happen???

please comment...

i am sooooo hoping for a comment..

even a bit...

and don't forget to subscribe...