Advice

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

that night..

after dinner So Eun was washing the dishes while the boys are being crazy..after washing the dishes So Eun went to her room...she sat on her bed cuz she is so tired..when she was about to lie down she saw her engagement ring..

So Eun:should i wear it??it is beautiful..let me just consider it as frenship ring.. *So Eun thought*

with much hesitation So Eun wore the ring...So Eun went to sleep..

next morning..

So Eun woke up early today cuz today the boys have schedule and she does not want to be dragged again..she dressed casually..a pair of jeans,a t-shirt and a pair of new sneakers..the sneakers that she got as a present..So Eun then cooked the members some breakfast..the SuJu members finally wake up...the woke up cuz they smelled something yummy...So Eun was cooking pancakes..

Sungmin:wow!!!!!! So Eun is cooking pancakes..i wanna eat!!!

So Eun:haha..oppa..chakkaman... EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!! BREAKFAST'S READY!!!!!

all the SuJu members ran to the kitchen..So Eun has served the food on the table..today So Eun is sitting between Donghae and Heechul..

Siwon:ya!!! So Eun-ah..why won't u sit with me?? *pouts*

So Eun:oppa..it is not cute anymore..u are old..and BTW u are not the only one in this dorm..i wanna sit with other people too..

Heehul:hahahah..So Eun likes me..komawo So Eun

suddenly Heechul kissed So Eun's cheek...So Eun blushed

Donghae:HYUNG!!!!!! WHAT ARE U DOING???? SHE IS MY GIRLFREN!!!!! ...Jagiya...why are u blushing???do u like Heechul hyung??

So Eun:yes..

Donghae pretended to cry...

So Eun:but..i love you..*kissed Donghae's cheek*

Donghae smiled and kissed her...

Henry:HYUNG!!!!! IT IS THE MORNING!!! I DON'T WANT MY MIND TO BE CORRUPTED...

So Eun:ya..Henry oppa..don't lie to me..u always watch with Leeteuk oppa,Monkey oppa and Heechul oppa...

Leeteuk,Eunhyuk and Heechul choked on their drinks..

Eunhyuk:how do u know??

So Eun:next time..if u wanna watch don't put the volume on high...and BTW my room is next to ur room monkey oppa..so..i can hear everything...even the s...

Leeteuk:aish...i told u...

they all laughed at Leeteuk's statement..

Leeteuk:come on..we are late..*they nodded*

till now they haven't noticed So Eun is wearing Wonbin's ring..

So Eun:it is better if they haven't notice..*So Eun thought*

they ride their vans and went to music bank...

Music Bank...

So Eun is sitting on the couch while playing with her new laptop..she is watching Big Bang...well...she is a V.I.P.....Donghae went to sit beside her..

Donghae:won't u at least watch our perf??

So Eun:NO!!! cuz they are hot...

Donghae:what??so??ur boyfren is not hot??

So Eun:well...they are always gonna be my boyfren..especially Seungri oppa...

Donghae:ya!!!

So Eun:ok..i will search u...''Lee Donghae ex-girlfrens''

Donghae:why are u searching that??

So Eun:just for fun..MWO??? JUNG JESSICA IS UR EX-GIRLFREN??? THAT LITTLE !!! IT THIS TRUE??

Donghae:ummm..ummm..yes..

while Donghae and So Eun are fighting bout their ''fight'' suddenly somone knocked on the door...it was SNSD..So Eun became more angry but she just put a fake smile..

SNSD:annyeonghasaeyo...SNSD immida..

Leeteuk:what are u guys doing here??

Taeyeon:we wanted to give u guys our repackged album...Run Devil Run..

Yoona:So Eun..can i speak to u??

So Eun:neh??sure unnie..

Yoona and So Eun went outside...

Yoona:i heard what Jessica did to u...

So Eun:ooo...

Yoona:i am so sorry..but u would have to keep Donghae away from Jessica..

So Eun:why??

Yoona:u do know that Jessica is Donghae's ex-girlfren right??*So Eun nodded* i think she is doing something to get Donghae back.

So Eun:but she has Wonbin oppa..

Yoona:i know..but actually she really hates u...she is doing anything to ruin ur life..she does not like seeing u happy..

So Eun:why??

Yoona:when she first knew that Wonbin oppa is ur boyfren she did anything do destroy u...here is my advice..NEVER LEAVE DONGHAE ALONE WHEN HE IS AT THE SAME LOCATION AS HER..

So Eun:why are u telling me this unnie??

Yoona:it pains me to see u cry..i treat u like my own sister..

So Eun:komawo unnie...

Yoona:it's ok..*hugs her*let's get back inside..i bet they are worried*So Eun nodded*

Yoona and So Eun went back inside..

Siwon:what did u said to her??

Yoona:just some advice as her sister..

Siwon:when did u became her sister?

Yoona:i am going to be...

when So Eun entered the room she saw Jessica with Donghae..she was more like flirting with him but Donghae just stay still like  a statue...So Eun went to sit beside Donghae..she kissed Donghae's cheek..Jessica was so mad..

So Eun:hi jagiya..what are u doing??

Donghae:nothing..

Taeyeon:i think we better go..thank u..Jessica let's go..

Jessica:arasso unnie...

SNSD left the room..then it turned into an awkward atmosphere..then again someone knocked on the door but this time it was WONBIN!!!!!!!! EVERYONE LOOKED SO SHOCK!!!.

Wonbin:i knew i could find u here..can i talk to u??

Siwon:what are u doing here??

So Eun:it is fine oppa..sure let's go..

So Eun dragged Wonbin to the hall..

Wonbin:did u opened my present??

So Eun:yeah..

Wonbin:so???what did u think??

So Eun:it was cute..and the letter..i don't know what to say..

Wonbin:*grabbed So Eun's hands*...when i entered the room the first thing i noticed is that u are wearing my ring...at first i thought u were gonna throw it away..

So Eun:it is nice..it would be bad to throw it away..i have to get going..see u..*left Wonbin and went to the room*

when So Eun went into the room she saw Big Bang..

Seungri:So Eun-ah..*hugs her*..it is happy to see u..

So Eun:me too..what are u doing here??

T.O.P: we are inviting to get a few drinks..

Siwon:she is not legal yet..she is underage..

Taeyang:we can drink but she will only drink soda..please??

Siwon:arasso..don't be late..

Seungri:wow!!!nice ring..where did u get it??*takes her hand*

So Eun:nothing*pulls her hand*

Donghae:what ring??

Seungri:there! *points at her finger*

Donghae:*takes her hand*isn't this ur engagement ring??

So Eun:neh??

GD:i think we better leave...*Big Bang left*

Donghae:why are u wearing it??

So Eun:it was in Wonbin's present..i just wore it..

Donghae:do u still have feelings for him??

So Eun:as a fren..i just consider this as a frenship ring..don't take it seriously..

Donghae:don't take it seriously??u have to be kidding me!! u are wearing ur freaking engagement ring although u have break up with him..

So Eun:i know u are mad..but it is his last wish..

Donghae:pfft...last wish..oh my god..u are so naive..he wants u back..can't u see??!!!

lady:super junior get ready!!

Leeteuk:GUYS!!!WE HAVE TO GO UP STAGE!!!.

Donghae left So Eun with a furious face...after the perf So Eun and Big Bang went to the nearest bar...they had so much fun until they forced So Eun to do something...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do u think Big Bang asked her to do??

pleae comment..

comment..

comment..

i will feel lonely..

it is frustrating having silent readers..

no silent readers allowed..