Happy Birthday!!!

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

So Eun is getting ready..she wore her prettiest outfit...(SO EUN'S OUTFIT -->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32372742) ....So Eun wore her make-up and curled her hair...then someone knocked at the door...So Eun opened the door and saw Donghae..Donghae saw So Eun with his jaw dropped...

Donghae: wow..u r really beautiful ...*about to kiss So Eun*

So Eun:*stops him*

Donghae:why?? *makes a pout*

So Eun:i don't wanna ruin my make-up...so??let's go!!!

Donghae:i don't want to..*turns his back*

So Eun:ok..then this is how u wanna play..*kisses Donghae on the cheeck* happy now??

Donghae:of course...let's go..

they went to the restaurant...

Restaurant...

So Eun and Donghae arrived at the restaurant...SuJu booked a private room to celebrate So Eun's b'day..they went to their reserved table and when they entered the room she saw decorations and balloons hanging on the walls..it was baby pink,lavender and white...her favourite colour...suddenly SuJu came out with a b'day cake and sang Happy B'day...after blowing up the candles...

So Eun:don't u guys even think of throwing that cake at me..if u dare tonight u guys are going to sleep outside the dorm and can't eat breakfast..

all:neh...

they enjoyed the b'day...So Eun excused herself to the restroom..after going to the restroom she bumped into someone...

???:i am sorry..let me help u up...*offers his hand*

So Eun:thanks..*she looks at the person* Ji Hoo oppa!!!!! *she hugs him*..

Ji Hoo:what are u doing here??

So Eun:i am celebrating my b'day with Donghae oppa,Siwon oppa and his bandmates..

Ji Hoo:oh yeah!today is ur b'day..luckily i brought ur present..i just brought it anywhere if i bumped into u...

So Eun:thanks oppa...who are u with??

Ji Hoo:F4 and Jan Di..oh!i forgot!! *drags her somewhere* 

Ji Hoo dragged her to F4's table..they were so shocked to see each other..Jandi hugged So Eun and gave her a present..the present was from Jan Di and Jun pyo..no wonder it was big..the Wonbin gave her a present..

Wonbin:please..take my present.. *takes her hand and puts the box on her hand* ...my only wish.. * So Eun nodded*

So Eun:i better get going..bye..thanks for the presents..love u guys...

So Eun left them and went back to the room with presents in her hand..she entered the room and the members looked at her...she looked sad..

Heechul:what's wrong So Eun???where did u get those present??

So Eun:i bumped into Ji Hoo oppa and F4 *they all gasped*..they remembered that today is my b'day...when i was with them i would always celebrate my b'day here..so maybe they thought that i would be here to celebrate my b'day this year..and they gave me presents..

Kyuhyun:what is it in ur hand??a small box??

So Eun:it is from Wonbin...i will open the presents later...let's get started..

they just stared at each other and just continued to celebrate So Eun's b'day...it was getting late so they went home..

SuJu's dorm..

SuJu is so tired that when they arrived at they dorm they quickly went to sleep..they didn't even bother to change their clothes or wash their faces...So Eun went and change her clothes and went to Donghae's room...and again Donghae is watching So Eun with his jaw dropped..but this time it was wider...he looked at what So Eun was wearing... (SO EUN'S OUTFIT -->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32373293)..

So Eun:why are u staring at me like that...

Donghae pinned her to the wall and whispered something...

Donghae:u know it is wrong to wear something like that in front of ur boyfren... *So Eun was confused*

Donghae kissed her and then it turned into a battle of tongues..Donghae won,so he got full excess to So Eun's mouth..he explored then carried her bridal style to the bed...he laid her on the bed then he kissed her neck..he was about to proceed..

Donghae:are u ready for this??are u sure?? *So Eun nodded*...

so..they continued what they were doing...the night filled with moans and screamings..since it was So Eun's first time..it was really painful...after they were tired they slept in the blanket and hugging each other...the night ended like that...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chappie...

i can't do a scene here..

since this fan-fic is all age..

not 18sx...

PLEASE COMMENT...

COMMENT

COMMENT..

I WILL FEEL LONELY...