Stalking (part 2)

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

Super Junior followed F4..F4 led them to a privilege and rich restaurant..only rich people and celebrities can enter..F4 entered the restaurant so did Super Junior but the restaurant only allow people with reservation into the restaurant..

Waitress:i can't let u in since u don't have any reservations..

then Siwon opened his cap and revealed his face..the waitress was so surprised..

waitress:oh!!siwon oppa..it has been a while since i seen u ..we have a table available..

Siwon:Can u put our table near to F4's table..but not too near

Waitress:i guess u are spying on So Eun?? *Siwon nodded* u have always been the overprotective brother..

they followed the waitress and seated at their table..the table was perfect..not too far and too near..Super Junior were watching all F4's moves..suddenly Siwon saw Woobin's hands on So Eun's thighs..since So Eun is wearing shorts Woobin is touching her bare skin..Siwon felt like kicking Woobin but then suddenly Woobin kissed So Eun..So Eun was so surprised but them So Eun enjoyed the kiss and it turned into a passionate kiss..then Jun Pyo interrupted..

Jun pyo:ya!!!go and get a room..don't make love here

So Eun:oppa!!!don't say like that..u know i am still a ..

Super Junior and Siwon were surprised hearing So Eun's statement

Heehul:Siwon-ah..isn't it weird that she is still a ???SHE IS 18 AND SHE IS DATING WOOBIN FROM F4!!!!...he is the biggest player..

Siwon:i don't know..even i am surprised..i guess she is innocent after all

Leeteuk:do u want me to make her not-so-innocent anymore?? *laughing evilly*

Siwon:hyung!!!don't u even dare to touch her...

the night went on..but right now they are at a private club..Woobin rented the club for night..and again Super Junior can't go in but is was fortunate that the manager of the club is Super Junior's fren so they can enter the club with no worries..they saw F4 dancing on the dancefloor and Jan Di and So Eun were just watching and drinking coke at the VIP area..then Woobin went to the DJ and requested a slow song..he asked So Eun for a dance and So Eun said yes..they danced on the dancefloor..all eyes were on them..the single spotlight were on them..after the song ended Woobin grabbed a mic and said an announcement..

Woobin:i have been wating for this day and finally the day has come..Choi So Eun *kneels down and pulls out a diamond ring* will u marry me??

So Eun immediately said yes..she was so happy she hugged Woobin so tight but then

Siwon:ANDWAE!!!!SHE CAN NOT GET MARRIED..SHE IS STILL YOUNG..she is not legal yet

So Eun:oppa..please.. it is not like we are getting married this year *making her cutest pout*

Siwon cannot resist it and said yes..Donghae who was watching was heartbroken..

Donghae:it is ok..i will fight for your love So Eun * Donghae thought*

they all went too congratulate them...

Yi Jung:guys..i have to tell u something..i am leaving to Sweeden..for 4 years..i want to be a master in pottery..

So Eun:it's ok..since u r going to pursue your dream..but u must come to our wedding..

Woobin:yeah..u heard her..

Yi Jung:ok...

they all laughed and celebrated them..

Ji Hoo:i willl fight for her..i will never let her go.. * Ji Hoo thought*

Yi Jung:goodbye So Eun..i will never see u again *Yi Jung thought*

but while they were celebrating..someone was watching..

someone's POV

u just wait Choi So Eun..Wonbin is mine..he cannot marry u..i am gonna make sure to break u guys up..REMEMBER CHOI SO EUN..HE IS MINE

end of POV

Super Junior went home..So Eun arrived a little late...when she arrived home she saw Donghae holding a bottle of Soju and crying..So Eun went to Donghae and talked to him


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who do u think is that 'someone'???what do u think So Eun and Donghae were talking about..please comment and don't forget to subscribe..kamsahamida.. *bows 90 degrees*