Stalking [part 1]

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

Super Junior's dorm

while they were over excited at their presents..suddenly So Eun's phone rings..

So Eun:hello??

Woobin:JAGIYA!!!!!!!!!!! *Woobin screamed*

So Eun pulled her phone away,all the SuJu members laughed at So Eun's action..

So Eun:ya!!don't scream...

Ji Hoo:SO EUN-AH!!!!!!!!!!!! *Ji Hoo screamed*

So Eun:did u guys put the phone on speaker??and is everyone there???

all:yes..

So Eun:is Jan Di there??

Jan Di:yes

the suddenly So Eun screamed of excitement..all the members were shocked at So Eun's sudden action..Siwon went to sit beside So Eun and asked her to put her phone on speaker..So Eun just followed..

Jun Pyo:we missed u like crazy...

Ji Hoo:ya..Jun Pyo..Jan Di is gonna be mad..

Woobin:whatever..baby!!

all the SuJu members chuckled hearing that word..

So Eun:oppa..don't say it out loud..it is embarassing..

Siwon:is this Woobin??

all the F4 members were surprised to hear Siwon..

Jan Di:is this Siwon oppa??

Siwon:neh..

Jan Di:oppa??do u remember me??Geum Jan Di...i really missed u..

Siwon:Jan Di??ooo..i really missed u too..i haven't see u since u became the girlfren of Jun Pyo..

Jan Di:oppa!!!

Wonbin:jagiya!!are u in Korea??

So Eun:yes..

Wonbin:where are u staying??

So Eun:i am living with my brother and SuJu members..

F4 and Jan Di:MWO???!!!

Wonbin:u are living with a group of boys and u are the only girl??

So Eun:yes..

Wonbin:why didn't u come and live with me????

Siwon:ANDWAE!!!SHE IS GOING TO LIVE WITH ME!!!

Yi Jung:So Eun-ah...let's go and have dinner..let's go for a group dinner..it's been a while since we have seen u..we missed u so much..

So  Eun:arasso..come and pick me up please??

Wonbin:where do u live??

So Eun:i will text u jagiya..arasso??

all:ok...

the phone call ended..all the SuJu members and Siwon were staring at her..

So Eun:why??

Siwon:u have a boyfren??

So Eun:yes..didn't u know??the whole nation knows..

Eunhyuk:really??who is he??and u are frens with F4???the nation's richest boys??

So Eun:of course i am frens with F4...they are my best frens along with Jan Di..and of course the whole nation knows cuz my boyfren is Wonbin from F4...

all SuJu members gasped..

Kang-in:well??it is not weird..So Eun and Siwon are the children of the nation's most succesful bussinessman..and owns more than 12 branches in Korea and decided to expand 6 more but overseas...it is not weird that they know F4..

Leeteuk:how did u know them??

So Eun:it was a long story..it all started with Jan Di..i first i didn't know F4 but because of Jan di we became best frens with F4

Donghae:then..how did u know Wonbin??

So Eun:it is a long story..i will tell u when i get back..i have to message them the address *opens her phone and texted the address to them* i am going to change..

So Eun went into to the bathroom to change her clothes [they haven't tell her yet where her room is]...all the SuJu members were looking at each other..then So Eun came out of the bathroom..she looked beautiful..like an angel..the members were amazed at So Eun (SO EUN'S CLOTHES  -->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31942025 ) all of the members were looking at her..but then someone knocked at the door..Kyuhyun opened door..

Kyuhyun:yes??*opens the door lazily*OMO!!..it is F4..GUYS IT IS F4!!!! 

they all ran to the door..

Ji Hoo:we are looking for So Eun..

So Eun:oppa..i am here..*gets through Super Junior* let's go

Woobin:jagiya.. *kisses So Eun*

Ryeowook:ya!!stop it..it is disgusting..

So Eun:mianheyo oppa..oppa..i am going...annyeong...

Siwon:be here before 12am..

So Eun:arasso.. *kisses Siwon on the cheeks*

Jun Pyo:let's go..

F4 members left the dorm...suddenly Hangeng said something

Hangeng:i have a weird feeling..

Siwon:what do u mean hyung??

Hangeng:i think there is something weird..

Siwon:should we follow them...

all:YEAH!!!!!!

the SuJu members were excited to go for stalking people..they all wore diguises to cover themselves so that they don't get caught by fans while stalking....they told the manager already..when they arrived downstairs they see So Eun riding a bright yellow Bumblebee..they believe that it is Wonbin's car..behind Wonbin's car is a bright orange lamborghini that is Yi Jung's car and behind Yi Jung's car is a white porsche which is Ji Hoo's car and infront of all the cars of the F4 member cars is Jun Pyo's car,a black sports mercedes that has not been published yet..the SuJu members believe that the car was designed for him..the SuJu members were looking at them with opened mouths..

Leeteuk:why are u guys surprised??they are the nation's richest boys..

Heechul:i didn't know that they would be this rich..look at their cars..i would haveto work like another 50 years so that i can have a car like that..

Leeteuk:aish stop talking nonsense..

Siwon:they are starting to move..come on..

they all board their cars..there were about 3 cars following F4...

STALKING MISSION STARTS...GO!GO!GO!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do u think will happen??hehe..please comment and don't forget to subscribe..kamsahamida..