WHAT THE?

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

a few weeks later..

SuJu dorm..

So Eun is watching the tv while drinking a cup of coffee.then Siwon came and sit beside her..

Siwon:morning cupcakes.

So Eun:morning oppa.breakfast is ready on the table.

Siwon:thanks.

So Eun:oppa.i wanna go to the grocery shop today.can u give me some money?

Siwon:where is all ur money?

So Eun:saving.

Siwon:use it..

So Eun:ur richer than me! please? *pouts*

Siwon:aish..arasso..here *hands money*..

after breakfast So Eun went to the grocery shop.she walked there since the grocery shop is only a few blocks away.after paying for the grocery she walked back to the dorm.but while she was walking there was a black van and 2 man following her.So Eun tried to walk faster but the man walked faster.actually Wonbin's man are around the area.when they say Mr.Park's man they quickly kicked their assses but Mr.Park's man was still tougher.he knokced down everyone.after finishing Wonbin's man they went to So Eun and covered with a handkerchief.So Eun dropped the grocery and struggled to get out of his grip but in a matter of seconds So Eun out.the men dragged So Eun to the van and brought her somewhere deserted.

that night..

SuJu dorm

SuJu came back from their schedule.but they didn't find So Eun.they tried calling her phone but she didn't answered.they tried calling F4 and Jandi but even they didn't know..after a few minutes all of them gathered at SuJu's dorm.

Junpyo:what happened?where is she?

Siwon:she went to but grocery this morning but she hasn't come back yet.she didn't even answered her calls.

Wonbin:*on the phone* WHAT??!!! U LOST HER?!!! *hangs up* ....i think my dad kidnapped her..again..

all:WHAT??!!! *stands up*

Junpyo:how did u know??

Wonbin:my men called and said they took her..i gave a warning to my dad to not touch her and told my men to watch over So Eun.where could she be??i got to go *runs out*

Siwon:WHAT THE HELL??!!! *throws his phone on the wall*...if i didn't give her money to go grocery shopping this would not happen..

Leeteuk:relax..this is not ur fault..

Wonbin's house..

Wonbin went to his dad's office and kicked the door didn't even bothered to knock.his dad was playing with his computer..

Wonbin:WHERE IS SHE??!!!!

Mr.Park:who??

Wonbin:DON'T BE DUMB! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!

Mr.Park:i told u..i won't even lay a finger on her..but she did make me pissed..u know the consequences of making me pissed right?

Wonbin:WHY HER?!

Mr.Park:there is no use u screaming at me.i have told my men to bring her somewhere u wouldn't know.i am protecting the family.

Wonbin:GO TO HELL THIS FAMILY! I AM GONNA SEARCH HER EVEN IF IT INVOLVES MY LIFE OR U!

Mr.Park:good luck..

Wonbin left the office with a furious face..

warehouse.

So Eun woke up and had a headache.she saw a few guys in  the room and there was only a few lights on.

So Eun:where am i?

man:shut up..

Mr.Park:*out of nowhere*...ur awake? good..how do u say it..u are somewhere out of Seoul..

So Eun:Mr.Park?

Mr.Park:yes..u are right..this is the consequences for making me pissed and humiliating our family..

So Eun:WHAT THE HELL??

Mr.Park:shut up! 

suddenly one of his man hit her with a belt.on her hand..

Mr.Park:once u fight me the more hits u will get..

So Eun:ARE U KIDDING ME? *PAK!* IT HURTS U BABO! *PAK!*

Mr.Park:i already said it..once u fight the more hits u will get..u guys can do anything with her.. ANYTHING! *Mr.Park left*

all of the men started to surround So Eun.So Eun pulled her knees to her shoulder and hid herself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how do u think?

sorry for the boring chapter..

please comment..

and don't forget to subscribe..