Breakdown!!!

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

So Eun ran  back to SuJu's practice room..SuJu members were surprised to see So Eun entering the room crying..

Kang-in:what happened??why is So Eun crying??

after that Donghae entered..

Leeteuk:Donghae!!!what did u do to her??

Donghae:i will explain later..

Donghae finds So Eun in a corner of the room..Donghae sit beside her and hugged her..

Donghae:it's ok...we will be fine..

Lady:Super Junior!!!!u guys have to standby at the stage now...

Donghae:i have to go..bye..take care..*gives So Eun a light peck on the lips*

So Eun went to the bathroom to wash her face...after washing her face she wanted to go back to the waiting room when she suddenly bumped into someone..she fell...

?????:i am sorry..let me help u up..*offers his hand*

So Eun:thanks... *gets up*

the So Eun looked at his face and was shocked to see WONBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GUY SHE HATED THE MOST!!!!!!!!!!!

So Eun:WHAT ARE U DOING HERE??

Wonbin:So Eun??my father owns this building...why are u here??

So Eun:I AM HERE FOR MY BROTHER!!!!

right now they are both practically yelling in the middle of the hallways..they did not care about the people around them..right now every staff and every idol is watching them when they heard someone yelling in the hallway...they were so immersed in their yelling that they did not noticed everyone is watching them...SuJu is performing on stage...nobody dares to interrupt them cuz Wonbin is the son of the owner of the building..they are scared if they interrupt they are gonna be chased out...

Wonbin:OR ARE U HERE FOR DONGHAE???!!!

So Eun:WHY DO U CARE???!!!!! IT IS NOT THAT I AM UR GIRLFREN ANYMORE!!!!!!

Wonbin:fine..i am sorry *they finally calm down*

So Eun:u don't deserve to say sorry..a betrayer for u does not deserve to say sorry...*tears start to fall*

Wonbin:i am so sorry..i really am..i still love u..

suddenly So Eun fell on her knees..Wonbin helped her..

So Eun:LET GO OF ME!!!! I DON'T NEED UR HELP!!!

Wonbin:GOSH!!!CHOI SO EUN!!!WHY ARE U STILL BEING SO STUBBORN????????!!!!!!!

SuJu has finished their performance and heading to their waiting room when suddenly they heard someone screaming and a crowd of people...

Leeteuk:hey!!isn't that So Eun and WONBIN???!!!!

Donghae:MWO???!!!

Donghae goes into the crowd and saw Wonbin trying to help So Eun up..

Donghae:DON'T U EVER TOUCH MY GIRLFREN!!!!!!!!

suddenly...

Jessica:OPPA!!!!!!!

Wonbin:WHAT ARE U DOING HERE???!!!

Jessica:i have a comeback today..So Eun-shi..are u ok??

So Eun:*get's up* U!!!!*pointing at Jessica,Jessica flinched* U WERE THE ONE WHO MADE ME LIKE THIS!!!!!!

Jessica:ME??!!! OH YEAH!! I FORGOT U WERE WONBIN'S EX-GIRLFREN...HAHAHAHHA *evilly*

Taeyeon:YA!!!!JESSICA!!GET HERE!!!!!

Jessica:arasso unnie...

SNSD left the scene...

Wonbin:i am so sorry So Eun..i still love u..

So Eun:*tears falling again* .....no need to say that word..i hate it...*falls on her knees again*

Wonbin tried to pick her up but then Donghae punched him...then it turned into a fighting scene between Donghae and Wonbin...SUDDENLY!!!

??????:STOP IT!!!!!!!!

they all turned to the voice...they all quickly bowed 90 degrees..it was the building owner a.k.a Wonbin's father/Mr.Park...

Mr.Park:i said stop it!!! So Eun...what are u doing here?? *got her up and hugged her*

So Eun:ajusshi...i missed u...

everybody was surprised watching them..they were surprised watching Mr.Park and So Eun hugging..

Mr.Park:all of u go back to work and back into ur waiting room..

they all understood...

Mr.Park:Wonbin...i want u to go back home..NOW!!!! I MEAN NOW!!!!!

Wonbin left...

Mr.Park:i am so sorry this happened to u Donghae..he is being a jerk this past few weeks..i heard that u guys are a couple?? *they nodded*...does the media know?? *they shook*...well..u better tell them fast before Wonbin does anything crazier..

So Eun:ajusshi...why are u still helping me??i am not ur son's girlfren anymore...

Mr.Park:listen..i don't care whether u are Wonbin's girlfren or not...i am still gonna treat u like my daughter ...*So Eun nodded* ....now go back to ur waiting room and treat Donghae's bruises ..* So Eun nodded*

SuJu's waiting room...

So Eun:oppa..get me a first aid kit and a pack of ice!!!!!!!!!pali!!!!!!!!

they rushed all over the room to search for what So Eun needed...they found it..So Eun treated Donghae bruises..after that they went back to their dorm...that night So Eun slept with Donghae..

next morning..

all the SuJu members woke up early..even Donghae...they decorated the living room....Siwon went to wake up So Eun...So Eun went to the living room suddenly they sang a birthday song..IT WAS SO EUN's B'DAY!!!!!!!!!!

So Eun:komawo oppa...even i did not remember that it was my b'day..

Leeteuk:sorry..this is all that we can do..but tonight we are celebrating ur b'day at the restaurant that Donghae proposed..Donghae is going to pick u up...so wear nicely *So Eun nodded*

they all left for their schedule

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the next chapter is goingto be bout So Eun's b'day..

but while celebrating..

there is someone unwanted there...

please comment..

i will feel lonely...