Ball

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

So Eun is getting ready in her room...Siwon has already left to pick up Yoona..So Eun is going with Ji Hoo..after getting ready So Eun went to the living room to wait for Ji Hoo...SuJu members were sitting at the living room..the moment they saw So Eun..they were looking her with their jaws dropped..

Donghae:stop staring at my girlfriend u s..

So Eun:hahaha...oppa..what are u guys doing today??

Leeteuk:don't know..we will think off something..

suddenly someone knocked on the door..So Eun went to open the door and revelaed handsome and stunning Ji Hoo...

Ji Hoo:ready??

So Eun:yeah..Donghae oppa...annyeong..*gives him a light peck on the lips* love u..

Donghae:love u too..

Ji Hoo:let's go..

So Eun:ok..oppa..i will be back before midnight...*So Eun links arm with Ji Hoo*

So Eun and Ji Hoo left for the ball...

Leeteuk:should we follow them??

Donghae:let's go..

Henry:UGHHHH!!! ARE WE DOING THIS AGAIN?? SIWON HYUNG IS WITH HER!!!

Leeteuk:do u wanna eat??if u wanna eat u follow me..

SuJu members wore disguise and went to the ball...it was a little bit hard to enter the ball since it is only for the invited people..but after much persuading the guy finally let them in...

Ball

SuJu entered the hall...the first thing they saw is V.I.Ps all over the ballroom....

Donghae:WOW!!!

Leeteuk:look at those pretty girls..

Donghae:hyung!!!

Kyuhyun:there's So Eun*points at a direction*

Leeteuk:she is with F4 and Jandi...

Donghae:why is she so close to Ji Hoo??

suddenly Ji Hoo offered his hand to So Eun..offering a dance..So Eun answered yes...everyone is watching them dancing in the middle of the room...there was a single spotlight at them..they looked like a real couple...

Heechul:do u guys notice Ji Hoo's eyes???his eyes were like shining!!

Donghae:ughhhh..hyung stop annoying me!!

everyone is still watching them dancing after the song ended..the MC of the event said..

MC:aigoo..such a cute couple...u such KISS!!! if u don't wanna kiss just BOBBO!!

everyone:BOBBO!!!BOBBO!!BOBBO!! 

So Eun:what are we doing??

suddenly Ji Hoo kissed So Eun...ON THE LIPS!!!!!!!!!! DONGHAE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE..

Donghae:YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone stared at him..

Leeteuk:what the hell are u doing??*whispers to Donghae*

Donghae ignored Leeteuk..

Donghae:who the heck u think u are kissing someone's girlfren!!!

Ji Hoo:they asked us to..

Donghae:but why on the lips??!!!u can just kissed her cheek!!!

Ji Hoo:it is because i want to..what is the problem??

Donghae:SHE IS MY GIRLFREN!!!

Ji Hoo:prove it!!

Donghae:why would i??the whole nation know...unless u have been living under a rock!!

Ji Hoo:kiss her...

Donghae kissed So Eun...So Eun didn't care...Ji Hoo is surprised to the max...he wouldn't believe that he is gonna kiss her...after a while Donghae broke the kiss.

Donghae:satisfied??So Eun-ah..let's go..

So Eun:wait..

So Eun went to Jandi and F4..she hugged them and said goodbye..she went to see Junpyo's mom and said something that made her smile..after that she went to Siwon and Yoona..she hugged Yoona and kissed Siwon's cheek..after So Eun and Donghae left the ball and went back to the dorm..

SuJu's dorm..

So Eun is changing her clothes and removing her make-up...Donghae is making dinner..cuz there is only So Eun and Donghae at the dorm..the members are at the ball...after changing clothes So Eun went to the kitchen and saw Donghae cooking

So Eun:wow!!u can cook??

Donghae:ya!!i can cook...but wookie won't let me..

So Eun:haha..poor fishy..

Donghae:ya!!!*pouts*

So Eun:u are too old for cute things..*kisses him*

So Eun and Donghae are making out in the kitchen suddenly SuJu members bursted into the kitchen..they were surprised to see Donghae and So Eun making out on the counter..So Eun and Donghae didn't notice them until..

Leeteuk:ahem!!

So Eun and Donghae were so surprised that So Eun fell onto Donghae..

Heechul:YA!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE U GUYS DOING??? MAKING OUT ON THE COUNTER!!!

So Eun:oppa..it is not what u think..

Heechul:ughhh..whatever...

after dinner So Eun and Donghae went to sleep...tonight Siwon is sleeping at SNSD's dorm...so..they don't to worry bout Siwon bursting on them...

So Eun's room

So Eun is sitting on the bed with Donghae..suddenly Donghae kissd her..he lied her down on the bed..he started kissing his neck...and proceed more...the night filled with moans,groans and screaming names...after a tiring round..So Eun used Donghae's hand as pillow and her hand around her stomach..Donghae pulled her closer..he can feel her bare skin cuz they are ..Donghae pulled the blanket and put it over them...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the late updates..

i have been busy..

and i was updating my other story..

please comment..

i will feel lonely..

it will help BIG TIME!!!

and don't forget to subscribe..

have u guys heard F[X] Hot Summer??

well if u don't 

here is the link -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-rftpZ7kCY&list=PL02AD09DF8BD01C25