Wedding and Miracle

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

all:SO EUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siwon took off his clothes and jumped into the river...So Eun was falling deeper..Siwon caught her on time..Siwon brought her to the boat that is already prepared and brought her to Shinhwa Hospital..Siwon and Yoona followed in the ambulance while the rest go with their cars..

Shinhwa Hospital..

Junpyo:BRING HER TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM NOW!!! CLEAR ALL THE ROOMS!!!!!!

the doctor and nurses followed Junpyo's order..all of them are waiting at the waiting room...the nurse gave Siwon a new shirt and a cup of hot coffee..Yoona was beside him comforting him..Donghae couldn't stop going back and forth..Wonbin keeps hitting the wall,he looks like he is about to kill someone..after an hour the doctor came out...all of them rushed to him..

Siwon:HOW IS MY SISTER??

doctor:she is still a bot unstable but fine...we have put her in a VVIP room cuz Junpyo ordered us to...she was already having a high fever and went out with thin clothes and jumped into the Han River...WOW! this girl got guts..

Siwon:doctor it is not funny..i can sue u right now..

doctor:all right...she maybe unconcious a week or two..cuz her condition is REALLY WEAK!! I MEAN REALLY WEAK!! she seems like she was hit by a car...but she is a REALLY STRONG GIRL!!

Siwon:A WEEK OR TWO?? SHE WON'T BE AT MY WEDDING??!!!

Leeteuk:thanks doctor..Siwon let's calm down...this is a hospital..not a karaoke that u can shout..

Siwon:*sits down*she won't be at my wedding...i think we have to cancel it..

Leeteuk:NO!  u can do this..everything is set up..all u need to do is say 'i do'....look...u get married and then after the wedding u can see So Eun...some off ur staff can help u right??ur favourite butler..what's his name??ah! Mr.Kang..he can take care of So Eun for the day...do u think So Eun will be happy seeing u are not married to Yoona yet??do u think she likes seeing u suffering??what would she think if she saw u like this??she hates it when people cancel something because of her..just get married and some of us or ur staff at that gigantic mansion of urs can take care of her...arasso?? (WOW!! Leeteuk's really like a leader)

Siwon:thanks hyung...Yoona..i am sorry bout trying to cancel the wedding..

Yoona:it is ok honey...i understand ur situation...ur sister means the world to u..

Siwon:thanks....i love u*kisses her*

Yoona:i love u too...

Kang-in:AHEM! stop being lovey dovey...So Eun is in the hospital!

Yoona:where is her room??

Siwon:the doctor said in a VVIP room that Junpyo ordered..where is it??

Jandi:i will show u guys..

VVIP room...

the room was like a suite...it was PERFECT!! the boys were looking at the room with their mouths wide open..but Siwon and Donghea went to So Eun's bed and cried beside the bed...Yoona comforted Siwon while Leeteuk comforted Donghae...

weekend...

wedding..Siwon's changing room..

SuJu members are waiting for Siwon...Siwon came out of the Changing room with a white tuxedo..

Leeteuk:u ready??remember..u are doing this for So Eun..

Siwon:ok...

aisle..

Siwon and Leeteuk are waiting for Yoona..the music started to play and a beautiful Yoona came in with her father...after a nerve-wrecking wait Yoona finally arrived at Siwon..

Yoona's dad:i am giving u my one and only baby girl...if i hear any complains from her u are dead...please take care of her.*whispers to Siwon*

Siwon:yes sir..

bla bla bla..

man:do u Choi Siwon take Im Yoona as u lawful wedded wife??

Siwon:i do..

man:do u Im Yoona take Choi Siwon as ur lawful wedded husband??

Yoona:I DO!!

man:u may kiss the bride..

Siwon kissed Yoona and everyone stand up and clapped their hands...all of them said their congratulary speeches...after the wedding Siwon and Yoona went to the hospital..they didn't make reception...it was a last minute cancellation...

Shinhwa Hospital..

Yoona changed her clothes in the car...she was already wearing shorts and a tank top in her dress..she just wore a jacket over it...they made way to So Eun's room

So Eun's room..

when they entered the room So Eun was not on the bed...Siwon ran out and asked the nurse but the nurse said she is in her room..Siwon went back in and saw So Eun coming out of the toilet...Siwon was o surprised he went to hug So Eun...

So Eun:hi oppa..how was the wedding??

Siwon:u didn't tell me u were concious!

So Eun:well u were at ur wedding dummy..

but then SuJu,SNSD,F4 and Jandi entered the room..their eyes were big and their mouths are wide open..Donghae quickly went to hug So Eun...

Donghae:ur finally awake!!

doctor:yes she is awake...So Eun go and sit back on the bed..i have been telling u this morning..please stayed put..

So Eun:i don't want to..i am bored..

doctor:u have too...ur condition is REALLY WEAK!! how do u even have strength to walk??u are sure one tough girl...usually it taked 1 or 2 week to concious but u only took one day!

So Eun:i am!! can i get out off the hospital??please...i hate it..

doctor:u can't ur condtion is WEAK!

So Eun:*goes to Junpyo*...oppa...let him let me out of the hospital...please...or not i will make Jandi break up with u..

Junpyo:WHAT!! ok...u can get out today..

doctor:arasso..but u must stay at ur house for A WEEK!!!!!!!! ARASSO?!!!

So Eun:arasso...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how do u think??

hehe....i think i am finishing this story..

there is going to be only one drama left and then So Eun is happy...

sorry if the wedding part was a bit boring cuz it was a rushed wedding...

please comment..

and don't forget to subscribe...