Happy Ever After!

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

it was F4 and Jandi at the door.they went to sit beside So Eun's bed.everyone in the room just stared at them(the room is big!)

Ji Hoo:kwenchana?

So Eun:kwenchanayo...komawo for saving me..and Wonbin oppa..komawo..*hugs him*

Wonbin:kwenchana..as long as u are ok...

Jandi:GROUPHUG!!!

they all hugged to together.everyone in the room chuckled at their attitude.

that night..

their dad came to visit.when he was about to go him Siwon said that he wanted to talk to him..

Siwon:dad..u know that So Eun is getting married in a few weeks right?

dad:yes..

Siwon:it would be great of u can give her away..

dad:i can't..i can't accept this marriage.u know Donghae is and idol and i can't assure that So Eun is going to happy.i think she deserves more.like the boy is more rich,educated and guide her life.i don't want her life to be ruined and saying that she regretted marrying Donghae.i don't want my baby girl to come back crying and hurt.her heart is too fragile.

Siwon:but she won't be happy if the man does not love her.she is still not going to be happy..there is still no use.i know u are sad.so?u are not going to her wedding?

dad:*silence*

Siwon:i will give u time to think.she IS ur baby girl right? *went away*

Mr.Choi was so frustrated that he hit the wall and hurt his arm.he just let it bled.

a few weeks later..

F4,Jandi and Yoona are in So Eun's waiting room.waiting for So Eun to finsh her wedding dress,make-up and hair. THAT IS RIGHT! SHE IS GETTING MARRIED~!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!! So Eun got out from her changing room,everyone looked at her in disbelief.she looked stunning.

So Eun --> KSEwedding1.jpg

So Eun:why are u staring at me like that?

Siwon:*barged in* SO EUN-AH! u have to- OH MY GOD! *hugs her*

So Eun:oppa..i can't breathe...where is appa?

Siwon:he is not going to be here..

So Eun:waeyo?

Siwon:nevermind...i will give u away today..come on get ready..the wedding is about to start..

Siwon offered his hand and So Eun linked arms with him.they walked to the wedding room.

wedding room.

Donghae is standing on the altar(i think that what it is called) with Leeteuk as his best man.he is so nervous that he his heart feels like it is going to junp out of his body.cameras were flashing wildly trying to get a picture of Donghae and the wedding.the music started to play.everyone stand up for respect,So Eun and Siwon walked in.as So Eun was walking nearer the faster Donghae's heartbeat.she finally arrived in front of Donghae.

Siwon:u better take care of her or i will kill u *whispers to Siwon*

after the "warning" Siwon handed So Eun's hand to Donghae and now they are facing the priest.

priest: we are gathered on this great day is to unite Choi So Eun and Lee Donghae.is there anyone who objects the wedding?

???:WAIT!!!

everyone turned to the door and Mr.Choi was standing there.

So Eun:APPA!!!

Mr.Choi:*goes to her* i am so sorry for not giving u away.i am sad that u are not going to be my baby girl anymore.i thought that Donghae is not good enough for u but Siwon talked the sense to me.i just want u to have a happy life.arasso?

So Eun:arasso appa *hugs him*

priest:now.back to the wedding.if there is no one to object we may start the wedding.

bla bla bla (skip that nonsense part)

priest: do u Lee Donghae take Choi So Eun as ur wife?

Donghae:i do..

priest:do u Choi So Eun take Lee Donghae as ur husband?

So Eun:i do..

priest:i now pronounce u husband and wife.u may kiss the bride.

Donghae took her chin and kissed her in a romantic and passionate kiss.after the kiss Donghae carried So Eun bridal style and to the car.the are going staright to the airport for their honeymoon at Jeju Island but it won't be long.only for 3 days.

Yoona:i have something to say...

Siwon:what is it yeobo?

Yoona:i am 4 months pregnant.

Siwon:chinja?? *hugs her* i love u

Yoona:i love u too...

(well u know what happens at Jeju Island)

3 days later..

airport.

So Eun and Donghae just arrived from Jeju.they are waiting for Siwon to come and pick them up.after a few minutes waiting a black van pulled up in front of them and revealed Leeteuk and Hankyung.

So Eun:where is Siwon oppa?

Leeteuk:he has a schedule.we are free from schedule..come on..hop in!

Donghae helped So Eun to put her bags in the car.then they drove of to their dorm.while in the car she got a message from Jandi.

to:So Eun

from:Jandi

So Eun-ah.did u have fun? didn't u hear? Wonbin and Jessica are dating! it is all over! just want to tell u!

So Eun:WHAT?!!!

Hankyung:what's wrong?

So Eun:anniyo..wait a minute *dials a number* ...oppa!! is it true that u and Jessica are dating? *eyes wide open* arasso..*hangs up*

Donghae:what's wonrg jagiya?

So Eun:Wonbin and Jessica are dating

all:MWO?!

So Eun:i was suprised too.

after the talk in the car they finally arrived at SuJu's dorm.Hankyung helped Donghae to carry the bags up the dorm.So Eun took a nap in the living room..THAT IS THE ENDING FOR SO EUN'S COMPLICATED LIFE!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know i am crappy at the ending..

BUT HEY! THE STORY IS DONE!

i will post the sequel here! 

link -->http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59257

please comment...and annyeong!