B'day Present???!!!!

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

next morning....

So Eun was so tired..when she woke she saw sleepy Donghae..he was so cute..So Eun wanted to kiss his cheecks but then Donghae turned his head and then kissed her on the lips..

So Eun:oppa...*hits him lightly*

Donghae:hehe..sorry..did u enjoy ur present??

So Eun:what present??

Donghae:aish..this innocent girl..yesterday was ur present from me..i didn't buy u anything so i just gave u that..

So Eun:ya!!!that's not giving that's taking..

Donghae:but u enjoyed it..hehe..

So Eun:aish..i am going to shower...

So Eun went to clean herself...she just wore casually... (SO EUN'S OUTFIT -->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32401105)...she didn't forget Donghae's bracelet and necklace...after cleaning herself she cooked breakfast for the boys...it was hard cooking for 15 boys...after 40 minutes cooking finally she finished cooking..So Eun called all the boys...less than 5 minutes all the members were at the table...but Eunhyuk was not here...

Leeteuk:where is Eunhyuk??

and then Eunhyuk came out of Donghae's room with his bed covering in his hand..everybody was confused..

Donghae:what are u doing with my bed covering???

Eunhyuk:why is there a few drops of blood on ur bed covering??

So Eun was drinking her water almost choked on her water..all the members were looking at So Eun...

Eunhyuk:what did u guys do last night??did u guys had..

all:???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Eun and Donghae almost choked on their drinks...

Siwon:MWO?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT DID U DO???????!!!!!!!! *stands up*

So Eun:ac..tu..ally.. *stutters*

Siwon:both of u come with me to the living room...

both of them looked at each other..they swallowing their saliva..So Eun and Donghae are sitting on the couch with Angry Siwon in front of them....

Siwon:ok...tell me..what did u guys did last night??

So Eun:oppa..why do we need to explain??it is already explained..

Siwon:i thought that u would not lose ur innnocence to Wonbin but u lost it to Donghae!!!

Donghae:Siwon-ah...relax..

Siwon:u shut up...

Hangeng:YA!!!SIWON-AH!!!DON'T TALK LIKE THAT TO DONGHAE!!! it is normal since they are a couple and So Eun is 18!!!! it is normal to be doing 'it' at her age..

Siwon:but i am not..

Leeteuk:ok..that's enough..i am hungry..let's eat..

Siwon:wait..i gotta do a punishment..today..u guys can't be near each other...u can't kiss,no hugging or such things..arasso.??

both:arasso..

after the 'investigation' they all had their breakfast..So Eun cleaned  the table and washed the dishes..while she was washing the dishes suddenly she felt arms around her waist.....it was Donghae..

So Eun:what are u doing??if Siwon sees us we will be dead meat.. *washing the dishes*

Donghae:*puts his head on her shoulder*...aww...please...he is not even here..he is having a date with Yoona...and plus nobody is home..we have the dorm to ourselves..

So Eun:*puts a bubble on his nose* hahaha..u look cute..

Donghae:YA!!! 

So Eun:how dare u talk to me like that???!!!

Donghae:ok..i am sorry..what do u want  to do today??

So Eun:i need to buy groceries..ur fridge has practically nothing...when was the last time u guys bought grocery??

Donghae:i don't remember...ok..let's go buy groceries..i am going to get changed first...

Mart..

Donghae was pushing the trolley while So Eun holds a list of ingredients and looking around..So Eun wanted to cook something special tonight..she wanted to say sorry..after 2 hours of shopping So Eun is still not satisfied with the foods..

Donghae:jagiya..we have been here for 2 full hours..i am tired..

So Eun..i need to find something..u guys haven't bought groceries more than a month!!how can u survive??what do u think is suitable for dinner??spaghetti or steak??

Donghae:spaghetti!!

So Eun:arasso...

Donghae:but!!as a punishment for letting me wait..let me kiss u..

So Eun:mwo??!!!u can't...we are in public and u are not wearing any disguise..it is lucky that this mart there is only ahujumma...

but  before So Eun could finish her sentence Donghae kissed her...then a paparazzi took a pictue of them...

So Eun:what are u doing??!!!if this goes out..i will be dead meat..

Donghae:no need to worry..the E.L.F's love u..they would love us...now..let's continue our shopping..

they continued their shopping and went back to the dorm..

SuJu's dorm..

after putting the groceries in the fridge So Eun went to cook dinner...Donghae helped So Eun too...by the time SuJu members were back the dinner was served at the table..the table was arranged like a five star hotel..

Henry:wah!!!it looks good..i am hungry..what is this for??

So Eun:oh!!!Henry u are back from China?? *hugs Henry*

Donghae:come..let's eat dinner...

Siwon:did u guys prepare this?? *both nodded*

So Eun:i just wanna say sorry..so i cooked u guys my best cooking..i was gonna cook steak but Donghae told me that u guys like spagheeti more..

Henry:what did they do??

So Eun:oh!!i forgot..u weren't here this morning..

Leeteuk:ok..let's eat..u two sit down and eat with us..*both nodded* Jalmukessimmida!!!

all:jalmukessimmida!!

they all started eating..after eating they went to bed cuz they were really tired but tonight So Eun is sleeping with Siwon..

next morning...

Leeteuk woke up early and saw today's newspapers and magazines on the table..he looked at it..and the headline was 'LEE DONGHAE AND CHOI SO EUN SPOTTED KISSING!!!' ...Leeteuk was drinking his coffee immediately choked on it..

Leeteuk:EVERYBODY GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!COME TO THE LIVING ROOM!!!!!!!!!!

all the members and So Eun came out of their rooms running..

Heechul:aish..what is it??i am tired..

Leeteuk:u guys look at this.. *points at the paper and magazines*

their eyes turned big..

Leeteuk:mind explaining??

Donghae:ummm...

Leeteuk:never mind..this evening arrange a press conference..i am gonna call the manager..

that evening..

SuJu members and So Eun are the press conference..the press and cameras are flashing violently non-stop...

MC:OK..we will start the press conference right now..let's start with questions..

reporter 1:is it true u guys are dating??

So Eun was so nervous..Donghae noticed she was nervous he held her hand under the table to calm her down...

Donghae:yes it is...

everybody in the room gasped..repertors were typing/writing down every bit..

reporter 2:aren't u Wonbin from F4's girlfren??

So Eun:yes i was..but right now it is in the past..

F4 Hideout..

F4 and Jan Di are watching the press conference with their jaws dropped..

Ji Hoo:no matter what..i will fight for u Choi So Eun.. *Ji Hoo thought*

Wonbin:how could this be??she is mine!!!u just wait *Wonbin thought*

press conference..

reporters were giving questions to them...

MC:ok..that is enough for now..one last question..

reporter:could u guys kiss right now??

So Eun:neh??

Donghae:of course..

Donghae kissed So Eun in front of the reporters..the cameras are flashing violenty..all E.L.F's are cheering for them..after their kiss..

Donghae:i hope that  u can take care of us..kamsahamida..

they left the press conference.

F4 hideout..

they were watching them kissing..Ji Hoo who was holding a glass suddenly broke it..his hand is now bleeding..

Jan Di:Oh My Onew!!! oppa..

Ji Hoo:it is all right..i am gonna wash it..

Ji Hoo went to wash the blood..it hurts so much to see his girl been taken away..the feeling hurts more than the glass...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehe..how do u think???

after this the drama is gonna start..

Ji Hoo and Wonbin are trying to get So Eun back..

getting So Eun mission start!!

GO!!

GO!!

GO!!!

please comment..

comment

comment..

i will feel lonely..