Saving Her and Not-So-Romantic Proposal

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

all of the men started to surround So Eun.So Eun curled herself into a ball.

men:*caress her cheeks*...awwww..it is all right..we won't do anything to u...yet...have a good sleep darling..

the men left the room.they locked every corner of the room.So Eun cried so hard.

"oppa...help me..grandma..help me" So Eun thought...

SuJu dorm..

everyone was there.SuJu,F4,Jandi even their parents.they caught the first flight to korea when they heard the news.

Wonbin:i think my dad hides her somewhere.but i can't seem to find it..it seems like it is far away from Seoul..

Junpyo:can't u think of any places ur dad bought?

Wonbin:he didn't tell me any new places he bought..AH! *dials a number*...greab Riko NOW! *ends call*

Siwon:who's Riko??

Wonbin:u'll see...

after a few minutes.someone knocked on the door.it was the so-called-man Riko.Wonbin dragged him to the living room..LITERALLY DRAGGED! his mouth was bleeding.it seems that Wonbin's men beat the crap out of him..

Wonbin:*throws him on the floor* sit there..

Siwon:who is this?

Wonbin:he is one of my dad's men.but he was my men first and betrayed me. now tell me..where did dad hid So Eun?

Riko:i don't know..

Wonbin:don't lie to me!

Riko:i really don't know..

Wonbin:all right..if this is how u wanna play..*dials a number* 

*on the phone*

Wonbin:is this Riko's house?

phone:yes.

Wonbin:can u come to ____________ now?

Riko:NO!!! I WILL TELL!! DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!

Wonbin:arasso..sorry..i dialed the wrong number

*hangs phone*

Wonbin:talk...

Riko:it is somewhere far from Seoul..

Wonbin:even i know that dummy..do u think i am a useless mafia? if my men can't detect her that means she is out of Seoul..

Riko:i really don't know..

Wonbin:U HAVE TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME!!! DO U WANT ME TO CALL HER AGAIN?!!

Riko:all right boss.

Wonbin:WHAT BOSS?!

Ji Hoo:relax Wonbin..

Riko:ok...i will tell..u know that ur dad bought a building right? *Wonbin nodded* it was an unfinished building.it is at _________________

Wonbin:isn't it easy..here *throws him an envelope full of cash*..i want u to quit my dad and run away from here and start a new life if u wanna live..

Riko:thank u so much *runs away*

SuJu:WOW!!! THAT WAS SCARY!!!

Wonbin:*to his men* let's go!

building..

the men came inside again.but this time only one.he went to sit beside So Eun.but this guy isn't someone big and dirty.he is clean and handsome.like F4.he has a rich aura around him but a playboy aura too.he wears a clean jeans and a polo shirt.he went beside So Eun.

guy:hey darling...why are u crying so much? *wipes her tears*

So Eun:*flinched* what are u doing here?

guy:* his lips* to have fun...

the guy went near So Eun and kissed her fiercely.So Eun can't back out cuz the guy will hurt her more.eventually the guy proceeded until both of them are .and the next So Eun knew is that she is being ! not only she is being kidnapped but being too! after the "having fun" session.the guy layed beside So Eun and pulled her to his chest comforting her.he pulled the blankets and covered them.

So Eun:why are being like this? u just me!

guy:i didn't want to u.i was forced to.now i want to comfort u..don't u know me So Eun?

So Eun:who are u?

guy:it is me..Sang-il...Park Sang-il..

So Eun:Sang-il...from New York? why are u doing this?

Sang-il:sssshhhhhh...they can hear us..i am sooooo sorry for u..i didn't want to..but u have a hot body too..

So Eun:U JUST FREAKING ME!

next morning..

the guys arrived at the place the next morning since it was far away from Seoul.So Eun's parents stayed at home.

building...

Sang-il woke up and wore his clothes.he tucked in tired So Eun.he kissed her forehead

"i am so sorry but i have no other option...i love u" Sang-il said after kissing her forehead..suddenly he heard someone kicking the front door.and some people getting beaten up.he quickly went to the front door and saw them fighting SuJu and F4.Sang-il joined the fight.while they were fighting Wonbin's dad  appeared at he front door.

dad:STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at the right time the police arrived.they immediately cuffed Wonbin's dad and brought him to the police car.he cursed on the way to his car.about regretting Wonbin being his son and never confessing Wonbin is his son.Donghae and Wonbin went to the room where So Eun was located.Donghae saw So Eun sleeping on the bed covered by the sheet.he looked under the sheet and saw So Eun and a lot of bruises.

Donghae:WHAT THE HEll!!! THEY SO EUN!!!!!!!!!

Siwon tried to wake up So Eun but she won't budge.then Siwon realised she fainted.he carried her bridal style while covering her with the sheet and to his car and to the nearest hospital.

Hospital.

Siwon:I NEED HELP!!!!!!! SHE WAS KIDNAPPED,ABUSED AND !!

the doctor came with his team and ordered his team to bring a bed and brought her to the surgery room.

waiting room..

everyone is waiting anxiously at the waiting room.Siwon and Donghae keeps going back and forth while their mom is crying non-stop while Yoona comforting her mother-in-law.after 2 hours the doctor came out of the room.they all rushed to the doctor.

Siwon:how is she?

doctor:at first we lost her heartbeat cuz she was hurt badly everywhere..

Siwon's mom cried harder after hearing the word "we lost her heartbeat"

doctor:but..she is still alive but her condition is not stable.she may be in a come only god knows how long.

So Eun's room...

they entered the room and saw a half dead So Eun laying there lifelessly.their mom went beside her and cried hard.Yoona was comforting her.Siwon's dad called him outside to have a talk..

dad:i think this time a made a big mistake..

Siwon:this time? u have always made a mistake...u shouldn't have thought about making her marrying Wonbin when u knew that jerk cheated on her..

dad:i know.i thought it was the best for her.

Siwon:and u saw what happened? i think the hospital has became her new best fren cuz of the countless time she entered the hospital in these few months..

dad:i realized my mistake..that's why i am telling u this.me and ur mom are moving away from Seoul.we are moving to London.we are thinking about bringing So Eun.she can start a new life there.

Siwon:please let her stay here appa..she already has a life here.a boyfren,a group of best fren.please don't take these important things from So Eun.u already took half of her life away and now u are taking her other half? what are u thinking dad? i think she is going to kill herself

dad:i think what u are saying is right..i will give u full responsibility of taking care of So Eun..i trust u..

Siwon:i will dad..

a few weeks later..

So Eun still hasn't woken up from her coma.Siwon and Donghae cancelled their schedules since the past weeks just to take care of So Eun.suddenly So Eun's fingers twitched.Donghae went to her.her fingers twitched again.her eyes were slowly opening.and the first person she saw was Donghae.

Donghae:ur awake?

doctor:oh great..ur awake..

the doctor ran a few tests and said she is now ok but still need  some rest.after the doctor left Donghae went to sit beside her.Siwon went to the cafeteria to have breakfast.

Donghae:i wanna ask u something..i know this is sudden since u just woke up..but i have been thinking this for weeks..

So Eun:what is it?

Donghae:u know i wanna spend every bit of my life with u..Choi So Eun..Will U Marry Me? i know this is not the romantic proposal u always thought of..

So Eun:oppa..it is so sudden..i don;t care if it is romantic or not as long as u are with me and my answer is....................*long pause* YES!!!!!!!!!!

Donghae was so excited that he quickly hugged her.Siwon and Yoona appeared on the front door was completely surprised.Siwon who was holding a cup of coffee quickly dropped it on the floor..

So Eun:Siwon Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!! i am getting married!!!!!!!!! 

Siwon: that is great *hugs her* i am glad ur happy..

So Eun:*breaks the hug* Yoona unnie!!!!!!!! *hugs her*...thank u for taking care of this cry baby when i took a rest..

Yoona:haha..arasso...*breaks the hug*

suddenly the SuJu members,SNSD members and Big Bang members came at once..

all:UR AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they all brought gifts and fruits for So Eun.they chatted all day long.then someone knocked on the door.So Eun was surprised to see the person at the door..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi! how is the new chappie?

i know i haven't updated like FOREVER!

well this sotry is going to end in a few chappie..

do u want me to do a sequel?

Siwon and Yoona,So Eun and Donghae having  a baby..

but more trouble comes..

please comment

please comment..

and don't forget to subscribe..

i ask again..

do u want me to do a sequel?