Don't Wanna Live!!

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

Big Bang appeared in front of the door..

So Eun:OPPA!!!!!!!! *hugs them*

Big Bang:So Eun-ah!!! u ok??

So Eun:oppa...i don't wanna get married...

Seungri:it's ok...just wait..

Leeteuk:ahem!! what are u guys doing here??

GD:oh! manager hyung asked us to pick u guys up cuz we have a new show together...and we have to go there using a bus..

Leeteuk:arasso...

Sungmin:but where are we going to put So Eun??

Siwon:we can put her at SNSD dorm..let me call Yoona *after calling Yoona*...she said we can drop So Eun there...they don't have any schedule today...

SNSD dorm..

*ding dong*

Taeyeon opened the door....Siwon was carrying So Eun bridal style cuz she fell asleep in the car...actually she ate medicine before going to SNSD dorm..the medicine was a sleeping medicine...

Taeyeon:oh! ur here!...come in...

SuJu members entered SNSD dorm...all the girls are having breakfast...when Yoona saw Siwon she quickly went to Siwon...Siwon put down So Eun on the couch and kissed Yoona...

Siwon:hi babe...thank u so much for taking care of her...and here*hands a plastic bag to Yoona*..

Yoona:what is this??

Siwon:So Eun's medicine...she is having high fever..the doctor said to let her have a good rest and out of stresses at least for a week...and here are her clothes if she wanted to take a bath...in case our filimng ends late..*hands a bag*

Yoona:arasso oppa..i will take care of her...just go to ur schedule..u will be late..

Siwon:arasso.*kisses her*

Taeyeon:AHEM!!

Siwon:sorry...i have to get going...*kisses So Eun's forehead* bye girls..

SNSD:bye oppa!!...

Taeyeon:where's Jessica??

Sunny: in her room...

Taeyeon:call her out to have breakfast!!YA!!! JUNG JESSICA!! COME OUT AND HAVE BREAKFAST!!!

Jessica:aish..unnie...no need to shout..i can hear u know?? why is she here??*points to So Eun*

Yoona:Siwon asked me to take care of her cuz they have a schedule and she has a high fever...

Taeyeon:actually....we agreed to it...

Jessica:i am not going to take  care of her...

Yoona:u have too...

So Eun:ANDWAE!!!....I HATE U!! *So Eun said in her dream*

Yoona:So Eun-ah...are u ok??

So Eun:uh??*half awake*....where am i???

Yoona:at our dorm..Siwon oppa asked me to take care of u...

So Eun:Siwon oppa...Donghae oppa...Wonbin...Jessica...Yoona unnie...umma...appa...Ji Hoo oppa

Taeyeon:what are u saying??

So Eun:i need to go...

without any warning So Eun ran out of the dorm without any shoes and coat...she is just wearing a shirt and shorts..and it is -4 degress outside...SNSD tried to keep up with her but then they lost her...

Taeyeon:what are we gonna say to them??

Yoona:we lost So Eun!!! andwae!!!

SuJu dressing room..

they are getting ready for their show when suddenly the news turn up...

lady: heiress of Choi Enterprise,Choi So Eun is attempting suicide by standing on the railing of the bridge at Han River

with a video of So Eun standing at the railing of the bridge...

Siwon:WHAT???!!! SO EUN!!!

SuJu:WHAT THE HELL??!!!

Leeteuk:why is she there??isn't she suppose to be at SNSD dorm...

Siwon: I NEED TO GO TO HAN RIVER!!! HYUNG I AM GOING!!

SNSD dorm..

the girls are in the living room worrying about So Eun when suddenly the news came out...

lady: Heiress of Choi Enterprise ,Choi So Eun is attempting suicide by standing on the railing of the bridge at Han river...

when the girls heard the news they girls quickly ran to Han River..

Han River..

police and paramedics are at the scene..special savers are waiting at the river in their boats in case So Eun decided to jump...the policemen are calming So Eun down but she won't budge..even their favourite butler,Mr Kang is at the scene but he can't persuade So Eun...a few minutes later SuJu and SNSD arrived at the scene..

Siwon:CHOI SO EUN!!! U BETTER GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!!

So Eun: I WON'T!!! I WANNA DIE!! I DON'T WANNA LIVE LIKE THIS!! I WANNA HAVE A HAPPY LIFE!!

Siwon:YA!!! CHOI SO EUN!!! THIS IS NOT THE WAY SOLVING PROBLEMS!!

after a few minutes F4 and Jandi arrived at the scene..

F4 and Jandi: YA!!!!!!! CHOI SO EUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Ji Hoo:So Eun-ah...u can't do this...

So Eun:i have to oppa...i don't wanna live like this...

Ji Hoo:is this ur way of solving problems??running away??

So Eun:this is not running away oppa...there is no other way...

Siwon:CHOI SO EUN!!! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY??!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!

So Eun:*tears start to fall*....OPPA!!! IF U WANNA ME TO LIVE U MUST CONVINCE APPA AND UMMA TO CUT OFF THIS MARRIAGE!!!

Siwon:DOES ANYBODY CAN MAKE ANY INTERNATIONAL CALL??!!!

policeman:use my phone...

Siwon:*dialled appa and umma phone,he explained everything to umma and appa* ...

(video phone) (it is a video phone so umma and appa can see So Eun on the bridge)

appa:YA!!! CHOI SO EUN!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING??

So Eun:WHAT DO U THINK I AM DOING??

umma:honey...don't be like this..

So Eun:CUT OFF THE FREAKING MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

appa:CHOLTAE ANDWAE!!!!!!!!

So Eun:then i won't get down this bridge..

umma:honey...come down...it is winter there in Korea and u are wearing thin clothes...u could get sick...

So Eun:OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! CAN EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

suddenly Mr.Park (Wonbin's dad) arrived at the scene...

Mr:Park:SO EUN....WHAT ARE U DOING?CANCELLING THE WEDDING??? ARE U CRAZY??

So Eun:NO!! I AM NOT CRAZY!! I WANNA HAVE A HAPPY LIFE!!! BUT IT SEEMS LIKE I CAN'T HAVE IT!!

appa:this is a misunderstanding Mr.Park...it will be ok...

So Eun:NO IT WILL NOT!!! I DON'T WANT THIS RING..*takes of the engagement ring and throws it into the river*....I DON'T HATE U WONBIN...I AM JUST STILL HURT AT WHAT U DID!!! I AM SO SORRY FOR DOING THIS BUT I JUST WANNA HAVE A HAPPY LIFE!!

Wonbin:but...So Eun...

Siwon:CHOI SO EUN!!! GET DOWN!!

So Eun:NO!!! I NEED TO FINISH FIRST!! WONBIN...I LOVE U BUT NOT MORE THAN A FRIEND NOW...JI HOO OPPA...I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U AND ALWAYS HAVE A SPOT FOE U IN MY HEART...DONGAHE OPPA!!! I WILL ALWAYS AND ALWAYS LOVE U...U ARE ONE OF THE HAPPIEST AND WORST MEMORY OF MINE....I WISH I CAN STAY LONGER BUT I CAN'T IF THIS CONDITION CONTINUES...I JUST WANT U TO KNOW DONGHAE OPPA!!! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U AND DON'T EVER FORGET ME!!!

suddenly So Eun slipped from the bridge and fell into the water because of the cold weather and So Eun's legs became weak...the water's temperature is probably -5 degrees..So Eun fell into the river and broke the ice..(cuz it is winter so Han River froze up)

ALL: SO EUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

can u guess what happened???

please comment...

i am sad that nobody comments...

and don't forget to subscribe...