Flashbacks...

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

1 week later..

So Eun still hasn't woke up yet...she is still in a coma...at first there was nothing wrong but then the doctor found out that she was hit on her head...but she will not lose her memory......in So Eun's room is full of gifts and flowers...from small to big...the biggest was from So Eun's mom and dad,Big Bang and from Zack and Alex...mom and dad can't come back to Korea cuz they have issues...Zack and Alex can't visit cuz it is in the middle of the semester..they really wanted to visit So Eun...and Big Bang,of course for their no.1 fan/BFF they are worried to death...SuJu members and F4 are in the room...hoping for So Eun to wake up...Siwon is on the side of the bed holding So Eun's hand while Donghae sitting on the other side,holding her other hand...

-So Eun's dream-(So Eun POV)

why am i hearing people voices??there is someone holding my hands..the warm hands...why am i seeing Wonbin and Jessica...they are kissing...why am i remembering that moment???why out of all??Ji Hoo oppa??this is the day i met him..his angelic face..his million dollar smile...his warm hands and body...i missed him..oh no!! not his mom...stop yelling at me!!! please go away...i don't wanna see u!!*So Eun shouted in her mind* oh! Donghae oppa...awww...his hugs always comforts me...his smile,his kisses,his voice...everything bout him.....grandma??why am i seeing my grandma in my mind?? 

So Eun's grandma has passed away...she is sooo close with her grandma...when she heard she died she locked herself up for a week...

So Eun is in a garden..she saw her grandma..waiting for her..

Grandma:So Eun-ah...it is grandma...

So Eun:grandma???why am i here??am i dead??

Grandma:no honey...u are alive...please open ur eyes...everyone is worried for u...

So Eun:but grandma i don't wanna leave u...i miss u...please don't leave me..

Grandma:*hugs her*i won't leave u...i will always be with u..in here *shows to her heart* ...remember that..i will always be by ur side..i just wanna u to do something..open ur eyes..please??

then So Eun grandma dissapers slowly.....i have to wake up...i have to listen to grandma...but my eyes won't  open..

end of So Eun's POV

Siwon is still beside So Eun..he cancelled his schedule for the whole week to take care of So Eun....suddenly So Eun's fingers twitched...Siwon was surprised..her finger twitched again..Siwon quickly called the doctor...the doctor came in with a few nurses...the doctor checked her...

doctor:she is going to wake up..

Siwon:really?? when??

doctor:earliest in an hour the most late this night...she might be awake this night...

Siwon:thanks u doctor...*doctor left*

Leeteuk:she is finally going to wake up...

Junpyo:thank god..

Wonbin:what has got into u these days??u have been praying and being mr.goody goody..

Junpyo:our best fren is in a coma and u expect me to be mr.evilly evilly?? and run the company?? i can't even think straight...

Jandi:aish..u guys...always fighting...

finally So Eun moved...her hand started to move...everyone went to So Eun..So Eun slowly opened her eyes...the first person she was Donghae and Siwon...

So Eun:oppa..i saw grandma...i saw grandma..she was with me..she left me..oppa..why did she left me??? *starts to cry*

Siwon:*hugs her, her hair*...sssshhhhh..don't cry...u are gonna be ok..grandma left us cuz god love grandma more than us....

So Eun:*broke the hug*...Wonbin...Jessica...kiss....Ji Hoo....Ji Hoo mom yelling.....Donghae oppa.....

Siwon:what are u saying??

So Eun:oppa...Ji Hoo oppa..Ji Hoo oppa??where's Ji Hoo oppa??

Ji Hoo:i am here??what's wrong??

So Eun quickly hugged Ji Hoo..tightly..

So Eun:oppa..i am scared..why did u mom did that??

Ji Hoo:mianhe So Eun-ah...joengmal mianhe...* her hair*

So Eun:*broke the hug* Donghae oppa???

Donghae:neh??

So Eun:*hugs him* u won't leave me right??

Donghae:of course not...

doctor:she is finally awake??

Siwon:why is she remembering the past??

doctor:i guess she had a flashbacks of her past..

Siwon:but why does she only remembered the bad memories??

doctor:that is because her bad memories are more than her sweet memories..the bad memories hit her hard..she could not forget it...

Siwon:thank u doctor....

Leeteuk:Siwon-ah..i think u better go home and get showered...we will take care of So Eun..*Siwon nodded*

Siwon:Donghae-ah..follow me..*Donghae nodded*

when Siwon and Donghae exited the hospital reporters were surrounding them...

"how is Miss So Eun??"

"has Miss So Eun woke up??"

"how do u feel bout the accident??"

Siwon:So Eun has finally wake up..she woke up from a week of coma..right now she is resting in her room...thank u for ur concern...

Siwon and Donghae left the hospital...

So Eun's room...

So Eun is having fun with her SuJu oppa and Jandi...F4 went home to get changed...

Heechul:after this i am going to change room with u..u can have my room..since my room is the biggest...

So Eun:hehe...komawo oppa...Jandi-ah..how are u with Junpyo oppa??did he proposed yet??

Jandi:not yet...

So Eun and Jandi started to gossip bout boys and girl stuffs...

Leeteuk:ya!! there are boys in this room too...talk to us too..

Eunhyuk:yeah..talk to me..i know u better than Jandi...

So Eun:hehe...mianhe oppa..

after a few minutes Siwon and Donghae came back....they brought clothes for So Eun too...suddenly Big Bang came to visit So Eun..

So Eun:OPPA!!!!!!!! *hugs them*

GD:So Eun-ah...ur ok??

So Eun:i am fine...thanks for visiting and the big flowers..

Seungri:anything for our little cheonsa(angel)...

So Eun:haha...is it my new nickname???

Taeyang:yes..cuz u look like one...

So Eun:that means Leeteuk oppa is not a cheonsa anymore...

Leeteuk:ya!! *fake sobbing*

So Eun:nevermind...we can be cheonsa together...

Big Bang and So Eun chatted through the night...it was getting late Big Bang went home cuz they have schedule's tomorrow...all SuJu members slept at So Eun's room that night....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how do u think??

the next chapter will have a guest..

please comment..

i am sad cuz everytime update nobody comments..

please comment..

i wil feel lonely..

and don't forget to subscribe..