Shopping

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

bar

Seungri:i dare u to drink a bottle of vodka..

So Eun:MWO????I AM UNDERAGE!!!! AND A VODKA FOR A BEGINNER???ARE U CRAZY???

Seungri:come on...u are a tough girl..

So Eun:arasso...call the waitress...

the waitress brought them a bottle of vodka...at first So Eun drank the alcohol it was really bittter...how could they drink this??but after a few shots it became addicting and ur body feels light..

So Eun:oppa..order another bottle of vodka..

Taeyang:arasso..

the waitress brought another bottle...So Eun drink the vodka from the bottle without using a glass..after finishing the vodka So Eun wanted to order another one but they told her to just drink soju..two bottle of vodka can really make a person REALLY HIGH!!!!after drinking Big Bang brought So Eun home...

SuJu's dorm...

the SuJu members are at the living room..WORRIED..cuz it is already 2AM but So Eun hasn't come back yet...suddenly someone opened the door..IT WAS SO EUN!!! BUT DRUNK SO EUN!!!. So Eun was about to collapse but Donghae caught her...

So Eun:oh!komawo oppa.*drunk*

Donghae:did u drink??

Siwon:U DRANK???U ARE UNDERAGE!!!

So Eun:it is ok...i won't get caught cuz i drank with Big Bang oppa who are not underage*drunk*

Donghae:how much did u drink??

So Eun:2 bottle of vodka and 2 bottle of soju..

Kang-in:WOW!!! 2 BOTTLE OF VODKA FOR A BEGINNER!!! SHE IS GREAT!!! WE SHOULD GO AND HAVE A DRINKING CONTEST!!!

Siwon:HYUNG!!!

So Eun:Donghae oppa...i want to tell u something..u know that i love u??

Donghae:yes..

So Eun:the ring that i am wearing..*shows her finger*..is my engagement ring..but it has no strings attached..it is just a ring..and Ji Hoo oppa is my first love..he will always gonna have a space in my heart cuz he is my first love*taps her heart*..but not that much..u have more space in my heart..u have this big..*makes a big circle,showing using her hands*..

Donghae:u are drunk..

So Eun:oppa...although i am drunk but everything that i am telling is true..Ji Hoo oppa will always a little space in my heart...but not as big as you..please don't be mad...it is not that i want to leave Ji Hoo oppa..*starts to cry*..his mom yelled at me...i am scared..everytime i see u mad i always remember Ji Hoo oppa's mom...i am scared..i don't want to remember that again*crys harder*..oppa..i am soooo sorry..people will always remeber their first love right??oppa mianheyo...

then after saying sorry So Eun collapsed on the floor still crying and she mumbled some words...

Siwon:Donghae carry her to her room...*Donghae nodded*

Donghae put So Eun on her bed and tucked her in...

next morning..

So Eun woke up with a major headache..as soon as she woke up she quickly went to the bathroom to throw up...after throwing up So Eun went to the kitchen...Ryeowook is cooking today...

Ryeowook:oh!!! good morning So Eun...are u ok??

So Eun:i have a major headache..

Ryeowook:it is ok..i made u porridge and after eating drink the medicine i prepared for u..*So Eun nodded*

So Eun:i am gonna take a shower.....i smell bad..

Leeteuk:U SMELL ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!!! *shouting from the living room*

So Eun just ignored Leeteuk's comment and went to take a shower...after shower So Eun felt so fresh...she wore her pretty clothes today cuz she is going out with F4 and Jandi.(SO EUN'S OUTFIT ->  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32651138   )...after wearing her clothes So Eun went to the living room..she sat ont eh couch between Kang-in and Leeteuk..

Kang-in:so???u drank 2 bottle of vodka and 2 bottle of soju...u are pretty great for a beginner..

So Eun:it was just a dare..

Leeteuk:but how could u drink 2 bottle of vodka??i can't even handle a bottle of soju..

So Eun:cuz u are old...while i am young..the power of youth..

Leeteuk:ya!!! i am not that old..

So Eun:yeah you are...

Donghae:hey babe...*kissed her*...feeling better??

So Eun:kind off...

Ryeowook:BREAKFAST'S READY!!!!!!!!

everyone gathered at the table and took their seats..but today So Eun was acting a little different..instead of seating at her seat she sat on Donghae's lap...

Siwon:why are u sitting on Donghae's lap??there is an extra sit..

So Eun:it is because i want to..and i wanna say sorry...this is what i always do with Ji Hoo oppa..

Donghae:it is ok...but u are still wearing Wonbin's ring..

So Eun:cuz it is beautiful..

Leeteuk:arasso...let's eat...

Siwon:where are u going today So Eun??

So Eun:how did u know??

Siwon:u are not wearing ur casual clothes..

So Eun:i am going out with F4 and Jandi..we are goin shgopping..

all:SHOPPING??!!!!!

So Eun:yeah...me and Jandi need to buy dresses and the guys need to buy their tuxedos..

Donghae:why??

So Eun:Junpyo's Company  is having a ball this Friday..they invited me too...so..we are going shopping..

Siwon:why am i not invited??

So Eun:u are..bring along Yoona unnie*Siwon nodded*

Donghae:can i come??

So Eun:NO!!

Donghae:why??

So Eun:cuz u are too old to go to balls..hehehe...maybe u have schedules that night...

Donghae pouted but then So Eun kissed him...

Henry:hyung!!!stop kissing..we are trying to eat...

So Eun:don't lie to me..u like seeing this live..u always watch it on the computer..but this time u get to see live..

Henry:aish...

suddely someone calls So Eun..

So Eun:yobosaeyo??

Ji Hoo:So Eun-ah..we are gonna arrive at ur drom around 5 minutes..get ready..

So Eun:arasso.*hangs up*...bye guys i am going...

So Eun gave Donghae i light peck on Donghae's lips and gave Siwon a kiss on the cheek..

So Eun:Love U Donghae oppa...Love u guys..

Donghae:love u too..

all:love u too...

mall..

Junpyo,Ji Hoo and Wonbin are tired following the girls everywhere..the went in and out every shop but they haven't pick any dress...

Junpyo:YA!!!! when are u guys gonna pick a dress??

Wonbin:i am tired..

So Eun:wait for a minute...i am going to bring u guys to a designer who i always go to..he sells tuxedos too..so u guys can just but your tuxedos there...please??

all:arasso...

designer shop...

So Eun:david??

David:So Eun-ah~!!!! it has been a while u have been here...why are u here??

So Eun:me and Jandi need dresses for our school ball..and the guys need tuxedos...the dress can't be too big and not too small..

David:ok..i will bring u guys some dresses...*he left*

Junpyo:how do u know him??he is the most famous designer in the whole world??and he only designs for celebrities...even i never met him..

So Eun:haha...don't u remember my brother is an idol and i was a model..i used to be his model..

David:here are ur dresses...try it...

after So Eun and Jandi trying all kind off dresses they finally picked their dresses...it was sooooo beautiful....(SO EUN AND JANDI'S DRESS -->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32651924)

So Eun:Oh My Onew!it is getting late...i gotta go..bye...see u guys this friday...

So Eun went home...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry if this chapter is a little but boring..

please comment..

comment

comment..

it is frustrating having silent readers..

and don't forget to subscribe..