Presents

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

So Eun's room...

So Eun is in her room cleaning her things...but then while she was cleaning she saw presents and then she remebered that it was presents from F4 and Jandi..So Eun picked up the presents and opened it..first she opened Junpyo and Jandi's present...it was a brand new LAPTOP,IPHONE and an IPOD TOUCH!!!!!!!

(SO EUN'S LAPTOP)

design+white+apple+laptops.gif

(SO EUN'S IPHONE)

apple-iphone-4-white.jpg

(SO EUN'S IPOD TOUCH)

image2_20110308.jpg#gallery2

So Eun was really happy...next she opened Ji Hoo's gift..it was really cute..it had a cute teddy bear and  2 new pair of shoes..

(SO EUN'S SHOES AND TEDDY BEAR)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlfd6rFjNWvG4svXTyLMa                             shoes_iaec1199694.jpg   teddy1.jpg

 

after opening Ji Hoo's gifts she opens Wonbin's gift..it was a medium sized box..inside it was a 'I Love You' bear,her engagement ring and a letter..

(WONBIN'S BEAR AND ENGAGEMENT RING)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2xC1Pn5kB7jXRvkFaMrd             images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4MbCjj2O8yATcHxeXX-j

after opening the gifts she read what Wonbin wrote in the letter..

(Wonbin's letter -->) Hi So Eun..i know when u read this letter u are gonna be mad but please read first..

the day that i kissed Jessica was a misunderstanding..she kissed me first..

she was my ex-girlfren..i broke up with her cuz she cheated on me..

then i met u...u were like the best thing that ever happen to me..

i really love u sooooo much that i thought what would i do if u were never beside me again..

by the time u are reading my letter u are already madly in love with Donghae..

i bet Donghae can take care off u better than me..

i just want u to know one thing..

i will always and always..

LOVE YOU CHOI SO EUN...

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY..I WISH U THE BEST..

after reading the letter So Eun cried so hard...while holding the letter..then she saw a paper in Ji Hoo's paper bag..it was another letter but this time from Ji Hoo..she took out the letter and read it..while Wonbin's letter in her hand..

(Ji Hoo's letter -->) Annyeong So Eun..i see that u are happy with Donghae..

u are a really great girl..

when i heard Wonbin cheated on u i feel like killing him..

i felt really bad..

why would he do that to u..

i wrote u a letter cuz i know u would never wanna talk bout this ever again..

so..

 than talking i better write u a letter...

i felt really bad when my mom yelled at u..

i want to defend u but i can't...

or not she is gonna take me away from N.Y.U ...

then i would never see u again..

i regretted so much for letting u go...

u are the most important person in my world..

it always pains me to see u with Wonbin and Donghae..

it always pains me to see u happy with another man..

but i guess it was not our fate..

*then a drop of tear fell on the paper,So Eun was crying while reading the letter*

i really wished we could still be together..

i still remember the days we spent together..

although it was only for a few months..

it was the happiest months of my life..

i still remember when the first day i saw u..

u were soooo angelic and perfect..

i still regretting that i let u go..

i want u to remember something..

I WILL ALWAYS BE BY UR SIDE..

when u need a fren to lean on..

I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI SO EUN...

SARANGHAMIDA...

 

after reading both of their letters So Eun was crying so hard..she was still holding the letters in her hand...then she heard the dorm door open and some people talking..

Donghae:where is So Eun??

Siwon:maybe in her room..go and check on her..*Donghae nodded*

Donghae went to So Eun's room..he was shocked to see So Eun crying so hard and holding two letters..

Donghae:what's wrong?? 

So Eun hands the letter to Donghae..Donghae read the letter..he didn't know how to expresse his feelings..did his grilfren still has feeling for them??Donghae hugged So Eun and rubbed her back...

So Eun:oppa..it hurts sooo bad *sniff sniff* ....i am sooo hurt..why are they still doing this??

Donghae:it is ok..i am here...

suddenly Eunhyuk entered the room..he was shocked seeing So Eun crying..

Eunhyuk:why are u crying??

Donghae hands the letter to Eunhyuk..Eunhyk gave the what-the-hell-is-this face..Donghae did the just-read-it face       

Eunhyuk read the letter...he had the same fellings like Donghae..

Eunhyuk:So Eun..uljimma..it's ok...

after persuading So Eun finally So Eun stopped crying..Eunhyuk noticed the presents on So Eun's bed..

Eunhyuk:WAH!!!!!!!!!!!! COOL PRESENTS!!!!!! HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

all of them ran to So Eun's room..

Leeteuk:what is it??

Eunhyuk:look at this..*pointing at the presents*

Yesung:WOW!!!!!!! WHERE DO U GET THIS??????

So Eun:it is the presents from F4 and Jandi..i know it has been days but i remembered it today..

Ryeowook noticed So Eun's runny nose,red eyes and red nose..

Ryeowook:So Eun-ah..have u been crying??

So Eun:neh??

Hankyung:yeah..ur eyes and nose are red...

So Eun:i got dust in my eyes..

Yesung:what is that small cute box..

So Eun:nothing..*Yesung nodded*

the the doorbell rang..So Eun went to open the door..there were 2 large boxes..

man:are u Choi So Eun??

So Eun:yes..

man:can u sign here??*So Eun nodded and signed it*

So Eun brought the presents to the living room..the members were looking with confused faces..

Yesung:what is that big box??

So Eun:i don't know..let me open it..

So Eun opens the box that has teddy bears on its wrapping papers..it was sooooo cute...there was a card attached on the box..

card --> So Eun-ah..it is mom and dad...

i know it is late to give u presents..

but it is still in the week of ur b'day..

and please enjoy ur presents..

we gave u a lot of presents 

cuz we didn't give u any presents last year..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!.

 

So Eun opened the box and there was a family potrait..So Eun's mom,So Eun's dad,Siwon and So Eun..there is also another box in it..in the box there were 3 pairs of sneakers from Coach,clothes from  various branded stores.

Siwon:wow!!! it our family potrait..mom still keeps this..*holds the potrait*

Heechul:wow!!! this are branded clothes and shoes...these clothes and shoes are not available in Korea yet..

(So Eun's sneakers)

women-coach-shoes-300x300.jpg              coach-sneakers.jpg       Coach-new-BARRETT-SNEAKER-MULTICOLOR-BER 

 

 

Shindong:open the other box...*jumps up and down*

So Eun:ok..

So Eun's opens the box..firstly she reads the card that is attached to the box..

(card -->) Hi So Eun!!!

Happy birthday!!!

I Hope U Like My Present...

I Made It Myself..

well..

only the vase..

but the picture i asked a professional artist to draw..

i hope it is not too late..

Happy Birthday Baby So Eun!!!

sincere from Yi Jung.. <3

 

 

So Eun:awww...Yi Jung oppa gave it..

So Eun opened the box and saw a beautiful vase..it was so beautiful that So Eun didn't know what to say..then she saw two pictures in a beautiful,medium sized photo frames..one photo frame is F4,Jandi and So Eun's picture at the airport..they were sending Yi Jung off..it was the last day they saw Yi Jung and another photo frame of So Eun..Yi Jung said that a pro artist drew it..it was soo beautiful..all the members were looking at So Eun's presents with their jaws dropped...

So Eun:what the hell is wrong with u guys??

Leeteuk:i am sooooooo jealous at ur presents....

Sungmin:me tooo..

Kyuhyun:me toooo..she got a new laptop,iphone and and ipod touch..i always wanted them..and they were all the newest that just got published..

Heechul:and u got new shoes and clothes..that are not available here yet!!

Kibum:and the vase is sooooo beautiful....

So Eun:hahahahah..u guys are sooooo funny...this is not the first time..

all:MWO??!!!!

So Eun:last year they brought me to Paris,Jeju Island,United Kingdom and London for my birthday...

all the members gasped and hearing with their jaws dropped..

So Eun:but Jandi received better cuz her boyfren is Junpyo oppa...hehehe...

Eunhyuk:i am soooooo jealous of u!!! *pretends sobbing*

So Eun:Don't be sad...one day i will bring u guys there..ok???

all:YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

they all went to hug So Eun....

So Eun:YA!!!!!!!!!!!! U GUYS ARE SMELLY!!!!!! GO AND GET SHOWERED!!!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so???how was it??

i am sooooo jealous of So Eun..

all of the presents posted here are the presents that i dream off...

especially Junpyo and Jandi's gift...

except for the letters..

please comment..

comment..

comment..

comment..

i will fell lonely...