Amusement Park

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

Amusement Park

So Eun and SuJu were having fun at the park..then they ride the roller coaster...after the roller coaster ride they were very dizzy and hungry so they decided to go the nearest cafe and have lunch...

Cafe

So Eun:what do u guys wanna eat??i will buy..

Leeteuk:u can just buy us sandwiches..

So Eun:ok

Donghae:come on..i will help u..it will be to much to carry 15 sandwiches alone.. * So Eun nodded*

Lady:may i help u??

So Eun:can i have 15 sandwiches??

Lady:what kind??

So Eun:8 egg sandwiches and 7 tuna sandwiches..

Lady:ok..

So Eun suddenly heard a familiar voice in the background...she turned around and then she saw Wonbin with a girl..Donghae also turned around..

Donghae:hey..isn't that Jessica??

So Eun:what do u mean Jessica??Jessica from SNSD??

Donghae:yeah..why is she here??

AND THEN...SO EUN WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN SHE SAW JESSICA KISSING WONBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONGHAE WAS SURPRISED TOO!!!!!So Eun quickly ran and went back to SuJu's table CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all the members were shocked..Donghae followed So Eun..

Siwon:YA!!!!!!!SO EUN!!!!!!!!!!!WHY ARE U CRYING????????NOEN!!!!!!!!*pointing at Donghae*WHAT DID U DO TO HER?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donghae:i did not do anything...her freaking boyfren just cheated on her!!!!!!!!

SuJu:MWO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Eun:oppa... *sniff* can we *sniff sniff* go home *sniff sniff* now??

Siwon:arasso let's go...maybe u are too tired to walk..come on..i will piggback u...

at first So Eun refused but then she agreed...the walked out of the cafe...the fans were surprised seeing So Eun like that..

fan 1:oppa...what's wrong with So Eun unnie??

fan 2:unnie...kwenchana...

fan 3:ULJIMMA!!ULJIMMA!!!

then all the fans joined in shouting 'ULJIMMA!!ULJIMMA!!!'

Eunhyuk:it's ok..So Eun  is ok...thank u for ur concern...

then SuJu and So Eun exited the Amusement park and went to the parking lot..they were about to enter their cars when..

So Eun:oppa..can Donghae oppa ride with us??

Siwon:MWO??

So Eun:please??

Siwon:ok...Donghae..u ride with us *Donghae nodded*

So Eun and Donghae were sitting at the back seat....So Eun was so tired that she fell asleep on Donghae's lap..

Donghae:i wish we can stay like this forever...i will kill u for hurting So Eun's  heart *Donghae thought*

they arrived at SuJu dorm's...

Siwon:let me carry her..

Donghae:it's ok..let me carry her *Siwon nodded*

Donghae carried So Eun bridal style...So Eun looked so innocent...

SuJu's dorm..

they entered the dorm..Donghae did not know where to put So Eun

Donghae:Siwon..where do i have to put So Eun??

Siwon:put her in my room *Donghae nodded*

Donghae carried So Eun into Siwon's room..he tucked her in..then he stared at her before leaving he kissed her forehead...

next morning..

So Eun woke up and finding herself in Siwon bed..she remebered what happened last night..So Eun went  to kitchen she saw that all the members were worried about her..

So Eun:i'm ok..

she drank a cup of water and went back into Siwon's room and locked it..Eunhyuk went to check on So Eun but when he arrived in front of the room he heard So Eun crying..Eunhyuk went back to the living room..

Eunhyuk:siwon-ah...So Eun's crying...

Siwon:MWO???!!!

Donghae:leave her..give her some privacy..she will be ok..*Siwon nodded*

1 week later..

So Eun was still locking herself in the room...the members were REALLY worried of her..Siwon called the members to the living room..

Siwon:we need to do something..it has been a week..she has not eaten or drink for a week..it is lucky that i have a bathroom in my room..hyung!!*looks at Leeteuk*do u have the masterkey?? *Leeteuk nodded*can u give me??

at Siwon's room..

So Eun was looking at her phone she has over 50 missed calls and over 50 messages..and it was all from Wonbin..So Eun threw her phone on the wall and the phone broke..So Eun was trying to get up when she suddenly collapsed..everything turned black..

living room..

they were all heading to Siwon's room when they suddenly heard a loud THUD!..they quickly opened the door and saw So Eun on the floor..the were so shocked seeing So Eun...she was SO WHITE..HER SKIN IS ALREADY PALE BUT RIGHT NOW SHE  LOOKED LIKE A GHOST!!!SHE WAS SOOOOOO WHITE (well u guys can imagine people being so sick and their sick being so white right??)Siwon quickly carried So Eun bridal style and brought her to the hospital..all the members followed after Siwon...

Hospital

So Eun was brought to the emergancy ward...but the news spread REALLY FAST!!!!OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL WERE FANS WORRYING FOR SO EUN..SOME HOLD BANNERS SAYING 'GET WELL SO EUN UNNIE!!!'

Siwon and the members were outside at the waiting room..then the doctor came..

Doctor:u may go in and see her..only relatives are allowed

all:we all are!!!

Doctor:ok..can i know which one is her guardian??

Siwon:i am..i am her brother..

Doctor:may i speak with u??*Siwon nodded* i checked So Eun just now..has she not eaten for...i don't know...a week?? *Siwon nodded* ok..that's why..she lacks of energy and it will be a while till she is concious..her brain just shutted down on her cuz it does not have energy..we have prepared a medicine for So Eun so that her brain can function..it goes through a tube...but right now she can't breath on her own cuz she does not have any energy..she is breathing using an oxygen machine..

Siwon:how long will it take??

Doctor:it won't be long...next morning she will be concious..

Siwon:thank u doctor..

Siwon went into the room..they have moved So Eun to a VIP room..it was big and comfortable..Siwon was surprised seeing So Eun...tubes were all over body..she does not look like a human right now cuz she had tubes all over her body and she looked SOOOO WHITE!!!..

So Eun's room

Siwon:guys..she will not be concious till tomorrow morning...her brain stopped functioning cuz of lack of energy...*they all nodded*

Eunhyuk:i heard Donghae said something bout So Eun seeing her boyfren cheating on her??Donghae can u tell us?? *all SuJu members were staring at Donghae*

Donghae:*he let out a heavy sigh* it was at the cafe at the amusement park..she saw that jerk with Jessica..

all:JESSICA?????!!!!!!

Leeteuk:JESSICA FROM SNSD??!!!!!

Donghae:don't shout...we are in the hospital right now..and yes..Jessica from SNSD..she saw that jerk kissing her..

all:MWO?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donghae:aish don't shout...and yeah..it is true..even i saw it..

Siwon:i have a plan..i bet that jerk will come to the house tommorrow or next day..when we see him...we are gonna beat the crap out of him...arasso??

all:YEAH!!!!

next day..

all the SuJu members spent the night at the hospital...Siwon was sleeping on the side of the bed holding So Eun's hand while Donghae was on the other side while holding her hand...suddenly So Eun's fingers moved..Siwon quickly woke up and woke up the other memebers...SO EUN FINALLY IS CONCIOUS!!!

So Eun:oppa... *she said in a weak voice*

Siwon:neh??

but then suddenly So Eun laughed..they were confused..

Siwon:why are u laughing???

So  Eun:look at Eunhyuk oppa *points at Eunhyuk*

Eunhyuk was sleeping on the floor with no shirt on and mumbling some words...they all laughed and let Eunhyuk sleep..

Donghae:how do u feel?

So Eun:not so good..

Leeteuk:i am gonna buy loads off food..i will be back..anyone wanna follow??

Kang-in,Heechul and Hangeng followed Leeteuk..

after a few minutes...Leeteuk,Kang-in,Heechul and Hangeng came back to the room with plastic bags full of foods..

Kyuhyun:wah!!!!!u bought a lot of food..

Heechul:this is not for u fool..this is for So Eun..*Kyuhyun pouted*

So Eun:it's ok...we can share..

Kyuhyun:YAY!!!!!!!!!!

they all ate breakfast together..then the doctor came in..

Doctor:hi..seems like u are awake..do u feel better??

So Eun:a little bit better..

Doctor:ok...u can be discharged tommorrow or today...it depends..do u still feel any dizziness or hard breathing??

So Eun:no..

Doctor:u can be discharged today..

So Eun:thank u doctor..

Sungmin:YAY!!!!SO EUN WILL BE DISCHARGED!!!

all of them laughed at Sungmin...Siwon went to the counter and checked So Eun out..So Eun was sitting on the wheel chair and is being pushed by Donghae..

Siwon:ok..let's go..

they all ride their cars and arrived at the dorm..Donghae helped So Eun to walk into the building cuz she is not capable yet to walk alone..when they entered the building they were so shocked to see LOADS OF PRESENTS!!!THEY WERE FROM E.L.Fs FOR SO EUN!!!

So Eun:aww...they are so nice..Siwon oppa..can u carry them upstairs??

Siwon:ok...can u guys help me?? *they nodded*

Donghae brought So Eun upstairs..

SuJu's dorm..

Donghae put So Eun on the sofa and the members put the presents in the living room..Siwon put So Eun's luggage in his room...now they all are in the living room..So Eun is sitting between Donghae and Siwon...they are watching Donghae's drama 'It's Okay,Daddy's Daughter'

while they were watching tv..suddenly the doorbell rang...Eunhyuk went and opened the door..

HE WAS SO SURPRISED TO SEE THE PERSON AT THE DOOR!!!!!

Leeteuk:who is it?? *went to the door*

Leeteuk was surprised too...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who do u think is at the door??

please comment..

i feel so lonely without comments..

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT....

:D

and i am sorry i can't update another chapter yeaterday

cuz my dad's company suddenly had a company dinner that night

it was so boring..

i already told my dad that i wanted to go home early..

when we arrived home it was already past 11..

my mom asked us to go to sleep..

it was really DEAD boring!!!

it was all bout business

i decided to listen to my ipod

but i decided not..

cuz i have to keep my reputation there since my dad is the CEO..

and i have to get well with them..

some of the businessmen brought their children

their children were SO PLASTIC!!!!

so innocent in front of their parents but a devil behind them..

they would not want to talk to me since they were richer..

SO STRESSED!!!!!!!SO PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!