Stories

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

SuJu's dorm

So Eun went home and saw Donghae crying and holding a bottle of soju..So Eun went to sit beside Donghae..

So Eun:oppa....what's wrong????why are u crying??

Donghae:i am fine...can i ask u a question??

So Eun:sure oppa..but first stop drinking...*takes the bottle of soju from Donghae*

Donghae:how did u met Wonbin??

So Eun:well...how should i start with??

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> (flashback to 1 year ago)

Jan Di and So Eun was eating at a rice cake shop..they were talking and having fun when F4  entered the shop...So Eun never met F4 although her best fren's boyfren is from F4....So Eun was shocked to see F4...they were really handsome and flower boys..So Eun greeted them..

Jun Pyo:hey babe..why are u eating here??

Jan Di:it is my business..

Jun Pyo:ya!!!Geum Jan Di..don't talk to me like that..i am ur boyfren..

Jan Di:whatever..

Ji Hoo:hi...are u Jan Di's fren??what's ur name?

So Eun:i am Choi So Eun...nice to meet you..

Ji Hoo:So Eun??do u remember me??Ji Hoo??

So Eun:Ji Hoo oppa???oppa from my childhood??

Ji Hoo:neh

Ji Hoo was so excited that he quickly hugged her so tight...they enjoyed the night at the rice cake shop...it was late at night..they were heading back home

Wonbin:i will send So Eun home..

all:MWO???

Wonbin:please??

So Eun:ok...

Jan Di:if u hurt her or touch her i will search for u and kill u...arasso??

Wonbin:arasso...*ride the car*

in Wonbin's car

Wonbin:so???how old are u??

So Eun:i am 17..same age as Jan Di..

Wonbin:really??then we F4 are 1 year older than u..we are 18...anyways...u can call me oppa..

So Eun:arasso...op..pa..

Wonbin:do have a boyfren??

So Eun:why do u ask??

Wonbin:just for fun..

Wonbin:where were u since u were little??can u tell me bout ur background??

So Eun:well...i went to New York during i was 11 to attend New York University..

Wonbin:MWO???!!!!!

So Eun:let me finish *Wonbin nodded his head* my parents said that i am too genius for my age and New York University and Califonia University offered me to enroll..but i chose New York University...i learnt there for 4 years..and i extended my studies to masters..i am going to graduate next year with my masters..so i am gonna be an 18 year old with masters next year....my parents asked me to take my P.H.D i but i told them that i don't want..but without them knowing,during i arrived at New York..Gahee unnie..she is also korean..she became like a second mother to me...she took care of me..she was also a student there...she teached me how to do martial arts..so i decided to learn taekwando and karate and already at the level of black belt..so if u wanna mess with me u better think twice..i can kill u in matter of seconds..oh!!i forgot that i have a brother...he is Choi Siwon...he is in the popular boyband Super Junior...he can be really protective sometimes..or i  should say all the time and overprotective..

Wonbin:WOW!!!U REALLY A UNIQUE GIRL...and can i ask something??*So Eun nodded* who is your parents??

So Eun:my dad is Mr.Choi Soo Man while my mom is Mrs.Choi Eun Ju

Wonbin:MWO????U R THE DAUGHTER OF CHOI SOO MAN??I MEAN CHOI SOO MAN THE CEO/FOUNDER/PRESIDENT OF CHOI ENTERPRISE??THE MOST SUCCESFULL BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD AND IS FILTHY RICH??AND ARE U THE HEIR OF CHOI ENTERPRISE??

So Eun:yes but i disagree with the last statement..i am not going to be the heir unless my brother is not marrying but  he is..he is going to marry Yoona unnie from SNSD then he is going to be the heir of Choi Enterprise...and why do u care bout my family background??

Wonbin:it just nothing...no wonder u have an angelic face and is beautiful..and back to my question..do u have a boyfren??

So Eun:no

Wonbin:can we hang out?? *So Eun nodded*

3 months later...

Wonbin was meeting with So Eun at the park..he told her to wear nicely....he wanted to confess to So Eun bout his feelings to her...So Eun was really pretty...the dress she wore made her more look like an angel (SO EUN'S OUTFIT-->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32169809)

Wonbin:WOW!!!u are really pretty tonight.. *handing out his hand*

So Eun:thank u...what are we doing here??it is dark..

Wonbin clapped his hands  then the park lit up..there were lights all around the park..and at the middle of the park there was a gazebo and the gazebo was filled with lights and flowers...Wonbin brought So Eun there

So Eun:it is really beautiful here..why are u doing this??

Wonbin:there is a reason..

Wonbin claps his hands again and then Ji Hoo came out with his violin and played..the he clapped his hands again and there was a banner with So Eun's picture and on the banner was a sentence saying 'Choi So Eun...would u be my girlfren??I LOVE YOU'

So Eun:why do u wanted me to be ur girlfren??there is a lot more girls prettier than me..why me??

Wonbin:beacause *gets closer to So Eun,now their lips is only inches away* u..So Eun..have a very unique and not hipocrite like any girls..and u are frens with me not cuz of money..u are sincere..Choi So Eun..i love you and i wanna be with u forever 

Wonbin kisses So Eun..it was a long and sincere kiss..

Wonbin:what do u think??would u be my girlfren??

So Eun:i don't know..cuz u are a player..i am worried that u are gonna cheat on me..

Wonbin:i won't and i would never..i love u so much...please??

So Eun nodded...then Wonbin gave So Eun a necklace and a bracelet..he wore it on her...it was so beautiful(Wonbin's necklace and bracelet --->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32170600)

Wonbin:so..when u wear this necklace and bracelet..although we are far away..i can always be by ur side..

Wonbin was so happy that he hugged her so tight...then F4 and Jan Di came outof their hiding places shouting horray...they all hugged So Eun and Wonbin...the day passed like that...

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> present

 

So Eun:so..that was when i first met Wonbin...till now he had not cheated or lied to me..he would always visit me at New York cuz his family has a business there..

Donghae:but..what if he cheats??

So Eun:he won't..

then Donghae pulled So Eun for hug..So Eun was surprised but she just hugged Donghae back...now they are on the couch..Donghae has So Eun in his hands..his hands is on So Eun's shoulders..finally So Eun fell asleep in Donghae's arms...

Donghae:u r so angelic when u sleep..i wish we can stay like this forever...i will make u mine Choi So Eun... *Donghae thought,and kissed So Eun's forehead*

then Donghae and So Eun felt asleep in each others arms/cuddling on the sofa at the living room...

next morning..

Ryeowook woke up early as always cuz he have to make breakfast for the members...he went to the kitchen but he was so surprised to see Donghae and So Eun sleeping/cuddling in each others arms..Ryeowook quickly ran to Siwon's room and wake him up..

Ryeowook:HYUNG!!!!HURRY WAKE UP!!!

Siwon:what is is???we don't have any schedule today..

Ryeowook:no!!!it is important..follow me..

Ryeowook dragged Siwon to the living room...literally DRAGGED SIWON...Siwon was half asleep and half awake..but when he saw Donghae and So Eun on the sofa he quickly fresehen up and ..

Siwon:YA!!!!!!!!!!!LEE DONG HAE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siwon's scream could be heard through all the dorm..all the members quickly woke up and went to the living room..

Leeteuk:Siwon-ah..why are u screaming so early in the morning???*rubbing his eyes*

Siwon:LOOK AT THAT!!!!!!!!

but then Donghae woke up after all the racus...

Donghae:what's wrong??

Siwon:WHAT'S WRONG U ASK???U ARE SLEEPING/CUDDLING WITH MY BABY SISTER IN THE SOFA AND U ASK ME WHAT IS WRONG??

So Eun finally woke up..she was still in Donghae's arms..

So Eun:oppa...what's wrong??

Siwon:look at that!!! *he pointed at Donghae and So Eun*

So Eun:OMO!!!  *she jumped out of Donghae*

Siwon:what were u guys doing last night??and why didn't u slept in ur room??

So Eun:one...stop screaming...two...we did not do anything i just tell Dongahe some stories and three..u did not show me where is my room..so i just slept with Donghae...if u guys notice or not there is 6-8 bags lying in ur living room..aren't u all curious?

Leeteuk:she is right...we did not tell her where her room is..

Siwon:but she did not have any right to sleep with Donghae!!!!!!!

Hangeng:Siwon-ah...just relax...it is not like she slept with Donghae..she just spent the night with him...now So Eun...go and get and showered and come out to have breakfast..but wear something casual cuz we are free today and we are taking u somewhere..we want to spend time with u..

So Eun:we??

Sungmin:yes..we..Super Junior...it has been ages since we have seen u...

Hangeng:ok...now stop with all the racus..

Hangeng pushes So Eun into the bathroom...

Siwon:u!!!Lee Donghae!!!u r gonna have a Q&A with me!!!!!

Yesung:Siwon-ah..stop it..he is tired..Donghae..go and get showered..

Donghae just followed...he went to take a bath..

Eunhyuk:why is there so much soju bottles here in the living room??

Kang-in:i did not drink any last night..maybe it was  Donghae and So Eun

Siwon:YA!!!!she can't drink..she is underage..maybe it was Donghae..

Heechul:enough...let's eat..i am hungry..

Ryeowook:but..hyung..i haven't started cooking yet..

Heechul:then???GO AND COOK...HANGENG!!!U GO AND HELP RYEOWOOK..

Hangeng:yes sir..

So Eun came out of the room with her casual clothes..but she made it look like it was not casual clothes (SO EUN'S CLOTHES -->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32170635)...Super Junior were watching So Eun woth their jaws dropped..

So Eun:why??

Siwon:So Eun...why are u wearing so short shorts??why are u wearing so revealing??

So Eun:oppa...Korea is entering summer and it is getting hotter...do u expect me to wear a sweater??no way..

SuJu members laughed at So Eun's sarcastic statement

Hangeng:aish..u two..stop it..So Eun..come here..let's eat breakfst..

So Eun just followed..then Donghae came and joined them..

Sungmin:today...we are going to spend the whole day with So Eun..

So Eun:where are  we going..

Sungmin:u will know..

after eating their breakfast they all went to ride the car..So Eun was riding with Siwon..Siwon wanted to separate Donghae and So Eun...after an half an hour driving..they arrived at the amusement park...

So Eun:what are we doing here???

Heechul:to spend time wtih u..silly..we know that u love going to amusement parks..and u wished togo with ur boyfren...well..today u have 12 boyfrens..excluding Siwon..and u haven't go to the amusement park for ages right??*So Eun nodded*..then..let's go and have fun...

Heechul dragged So Eun into the amusement park..all the members followed them..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do u think will happen at the amusement park??wow!!!!this is a really long chapter...i am going to post another chapter tonight...i have homework to do..please comment and subscribe..silent readers are not allowed