Stop Controlling My Life!

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

So Eun:WHAT??!!!! THIS CAN'T BE!!

appa:Choi So Eun!! Behave!

So Eun:behave???this is ridiculous...mom...help me..

umma:i can't...

appa:here u go Wonbin *gives him a small box*...it is the ring..from now on So Eun is going to be yours..So Eun,u have to wear this ring so that people will know that u are engaged..

So Eun:WHAT THE HELL!!!! ENGAGED!!! GO TO HELL THE MARRIAGE!!! APPA...U KNOW THAT I HAVE BOYFRIEND RIGHT??? 

appa:Choi So Eun! mind ur language...and i know...but this is for ur future..

So Eun:what future??

appa:AISH CHOI SO EUN!! JUST WEAR THE DAMN RING OR NOT U WILL NOT SEE DONGHAE ANYMORE!!

So Eun:appa...*tears start to fall*...u can't do this..

appa:Wonbin...wear the ring on her finger..

Wonbin followed the orders..he wore the ring on So Eun's little finger and kissed her on the lips...So Eun can't reject him or not her dad will make Donghae suffer...after the luch So Eun did not went to the dorm she went to the playground where she and Siwon would always go to when they were little..

playground..

So Eun sat on the swing...dazing off...she doesn't want to cry...she will look like a weak girl but eventually she cried...remembering her memories with Donghae..So Eun is sitting on the swing in the cold weather...So Eun did not take her jacket cuz she was furious..she was shivering in the weather cuz she was only wearing a sleeveles t-shirt and shorts and is about 5 degrees celcius..it is about to enter winter..but right now she doesn't care bout it...she feels like screaming and crying...she  looked at her watch and it was 12:30 a.m....all the members is worried sick...So Eun walked back to the dorm lifelessly...she looked like she is about to faint..she looked so plae and lifeless...she arrived at the dorm around 1 a.m....

SuJu dorm..

*ding dong*

all SuJu members ran to the door hoping that it is So Eun...So Eun didn't answer their calls...Leeteuk opened the door and revealed a liefeless So Eun..

Siwon:So Eun-ah...where have u been??why are u so cold...OMO!!! U HAVE A HIGH FEVER!!! why is ur eyes red??

So Eun ignored Siwon and went to her room...the members were shocked with So Eun's action..

Siwon:YA!!! CHOI SO EUN!!! U GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!! U DON'T DARE TURNING BACK ON ME!!!

So Eun turned back and...

So Eun:CAN U JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE??!!!! I AM TIRED!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!I HATE THIS RING!!! *shows the engagement ring* ....I WISH I CAN AVOID IT BUT I CAN'T!! I HAVE TO BE ENGAGED TO SOMEONE I HATE!!! EVERYONE CONTROLS MY FREAKING LIFE!!! AND TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!! CAN'T I HAVE A PEACEFUL LIFE?? CAN'T I??!!! I AM FREAKING TIRED!!

when she said the last word So Eun fainted on the floor...it was a loud THUD!....Siwon carried her to her room and called the doctor.....

doctor:she has a really HIGH fever..did she spent the whole night outside without any coat??

Siwon:i think so...

doctor:she has to get some rest...she has to be on bed for a week...and avoid the stresses...she has a lot stress right now..

Siwon:thanks doctor..*doctor left*

all the members are in So Eun's room...worried for So Eun's condition...

Eunhyuk:is it true So Eun's engaged??

Leeteuk:look at her finger..

Donghae:this can't be...she would always say no if it involves her life...

Siwon:but she won't if it involves u...

Hankyung:come on guys...let's give her a rest...let's get out...

next morning...

So Eun woke up and went straight to the kitchen..she smelled someone cooking...Wookie was cooking pancakes..

So Eun:morning oppa..

Wookie:morning So Eun...how are u feeling..

So Eun:BAD!!

Wookie:go and lay in bed..i will breakfast to u...

So Eun:never mind...i will just sit on the couch..

So Eun went to sit on the couch with a hot coffee on her hand..but then someone wrapped a blanket over her..it was Eunhyuk...

Eunhyuk:u shouldn't be dressing so thin since it is winter and u are having a high fever...

So Eun:komawo oppa...*lays on his lap*...can i rest for a little..

Eunhyuk:sure...anything for my bunny...

then slowly the room started to fill with SuJu members...

Leeteuk:hey...how are u feeling??

So Eun:bad...

Siwon:what happened during lunch??

suddenly..

Sungmin:HYUNG!!! DONGHAE!! SO EUN!!!! 

all:WHAT??!!

Sungmin:look at this...*throws a magazine at them*

the members eyes widened when they read the headlines...

''CHOI SO EUN AND PARK WONBIN ARE ENGAGED!! "

with a picture of them kissing..

Siwon:So Eun-ah...is this true...

So Eun:yes...can't u see the ring?? *shows the ring*....

Siwon:why didn't u say no??did it involved Donghae??

So Eun:*nodded lightly*...appa said that if i objected he will take me away from Donghae..and make Donghae suffer...oppa...*tears start to fall*...i don't wanna get married to Wonbin...even umma can't help me...umma nappeun(bad)...I HATE UMMA!!! I HATE APPA!!!

Siwon:*hugs her*sssssshhhhhh...* her hair*..u can't say that...they are still our parents...

So Eun:i don't want to....i hate them...

*ding dong*

So Eun went to open the door and revealed F4 and Jandi...when she saw Ji Hoo she quickly hugged Ji Hoo...

So Eun:OPPA!!!! *hugs him*....I dont's wanna get married to Wonbin!!! oppa help me!!

Ji Hoo:* her hair*...i can't..eventhough i want...

So Eun:wae...oppa...i hate u!! what the hell are u doing here?? *to Wonbin*

Wonbin:to see my fiance' of course..

So Eun:WHAT FIANCE'??

Wonbin:why are u being like this?? *hold her hand*

Donghae:don't u ever touch my girlfriend..

Wonbin:GIRLFRIEND?? SHE IS MY FIANCE' !!

So Eun:STOP IT!!

suddenly Big Bang appeared in front of the door!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what did u think??

the war is finally starting...

more dramas are coming..

please comment...

and don't forget to subscribe...