Pop The Question? (part 2)

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

restaurant..

Donghae,Eunhyuk,Hankyung,Ryeowook,Zhoumi,Sungmin,Henry and So  Eun are at the restaurant getting ready for Siwon's proposal..they rented the restaurant for the night..
 
So Eun:Ryeowook oppa and Hankyung oppa...u are going to cook spaghetti and macaroni with cheese..cuz it is Yoona unnie's favourite food...*Ryeowook and Hankyung nodded*..Zhoumi oppa and Henry oppa help me with decorations..*Henry and Zhoumi nodded* lastly Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa........ummmmmm....Donghae oppa help me and Eunhyuk oppa help Wookie oppa...*Donghae and Eunhyuk nodded*..let's get started!!!

Donghae,Eunhyuk,Hankyung,Ryeowook,Zhoumi,Henry and So Eun are doing their best to make sure everything is PERFECT!....after 3 hours decoratong the restaurant it was MAGNIFICENT!!...there were candles and roses decorating the floor,photos of Yoona on the wall and a classical music to make the atmosphere great...

So Eun:WE DID IT!!! 

it turned into a grouphug...everyone was sweating and tired..cuz the restaurant was BIG!!

So Eun:now...the only thing we need to do is tell Siwon oppa and the other members to hurry..then we have to hide somewhere..

Eunhyuk:where are we going to hide??

Donghae:let's hide in the kitchen...

that night...

Siwon POV

i am going to fetch Yoona...i am so nervous bout tonight..i told her to wear formally...

SNSD dorm..

i knocked on the door and revealed a beautiful Yoona..

Siwon:hi...u look beatiful..

Yoona:thanks..let's go..

Yoona linked hands with me...we went to the restaurant...i hope they decorated it well..

restaurant..

we arrrived in front of the restaurant...when we entered the resutaurant the way to our table was filled with candles and roses...our table was at th middle of the restaurant and under a dim light...i seated Yoona at the seat across me..when we sat So Eun came to us...

So Eun:hello and good evening...i am going to be ur waitress for today...*claps,then Sungmin and Leeteuk brings in the food*..please enjoy the food..it was specially made from uri chef Ryeowook and Hankyung...enjoy the food and we have another special arriving..*So Eun left*

Yoona:did u planned this??

Siwon:well kind off...i only told her to make it pretty but i didn't tell her to this..nevermind...just enjoy the food..

me and Yoona enjoyed their dinner...when they finished the dinner So Eun came with a small box in her hand...

So Eun:this is ur dinner sir..*gives him the box* .....Good luck oppa *whispers to me*

Siwon:*gulps*Yoona-ah...*kneels on the ground*....i have always wanted to say this...i want to live with u..i wanna spend the rest of my life with u..i love u too much to let u go..Im Yoona...would u marry me?

Yoona:YES!!!!!!! *hugs him*

without any hesitation Yoona accepted my proposal...i was soooo happy...

Yoona:but...what are we gonna say to Lee Soo Man??

Siwon:i alresdy talked to him..and he was excited...we are getting married next week..

Yoona:NEXT WEEK??

Siwon:yeah..cuz our debut in Japan and ur comeback in Japan is being fastened and it is in another 2 weeks...i wanna marry before going to Japan..when we go to Japan we can consider it as a honeymooon...are u mad??

Yoona:no...but where are we going to live??

Siwon:at my dorm...at first Lee Soo Man sajang-nim offered me an apartment and i said to So Eun that she has to live with us but the SuJu members all protested and gave stupid reasons to let he stay...and then So Eun said "why don't let Yoona unnie stay with us??she is not always going to be home..her schedules is always going to be with u"...so i said ok...are u ok with it??

Yoona:sure...i would love to...i don't care if even we have to live on the streets as long as i am with u..

Siwon:thank u for understanding me...

then i kissed Yoona...it was a long and passionate kiss....after a few minutes we broke the kiss..

Siwon:i love u..

Yoona:i love u too..

???:AHEM!!

me and Yoona turned to the voice..

So Eun:don't only credit Siwon oppa...it was actually me,Donghae oppa,Eunhyuk oppa,Zhoumi oppa,Henry oppa,Wookie oppa and Hankyung oppa did this...

Yoona:hehe..arasso...komawo..*hugs her*

after the dinner i sent Yoona home...

end of Siwon's POV

Yoona POV..

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY....FINALLY SIWON PROPOSED TO ME!!

SNSD dorm..

i entered the dorm and saw the unnies watching Secret Garden...i entered the dorm with a wide smile on my face...

Yoona:UNNIE!!!!!! SEOHYUN!!!!!

they all turned to me..

all:WHAT?? *annoyed*

i showed them my finger that has my ring...their eyes turned big and ran to me..

??:OMO!! YOONA!!

??:UR ENGAGED??

??:IT IS SOOOO BIG!!

Yoona:stop it...now i am engaged to Siwon oppa...we are going to launch our wedding next week..it is going to be a small ceremony with a few family and friends..and a few presses..

Taeyeon:hey!no fair! u are going to marry before me!!

Yoona:unnie..if u wanna marry go and confess to Leeteuk oppa...

Taeyeon:aish this kid..

the night was filled with laughs and excitement...they were all asking me bout the proposal...they ignored Secret Garden..well that's rare...

end of Yoona POV..

SuJu dorm...

SuJu and So Eun are in the living room watching Secret Garden...Siwon has told his mom and dad that he is getting married next week....they said that they are going to arrive in Korea next morning..Siwon and So Eun is going to fetch them at the airport...

Donghae:who is going to be ur best man Siwon??

Siwon:Leeteuk hyung..

Leeteuk:YAY!!!!

all:ahhhhhh...

Eunhyuk:that means Leeteuk hyung is getting married next...with Taeyeon!!!!!!

Leeteuk:YA!!! THIS KID!!

Donghae:SSSSSHHHHHH!!!

Donghae pointed to So Eun who is sleeping soundly on his lap...

Siwon:she is tired after all that she did...komawo baby sister...Donghae-ah..carry her to her room..

Donghae nodded..Donghae carried her to her room,tucked her in and kisse her forehead....

next morning..

airport..

Siwon and So Eun are waiting for their parents at the airport...after a few minutes they saw their parents...

Siwon & So Eun:APPA~!!!!!!!! UMMA~!!!!!!!!!!!!

appa & umma:SIWON~!!!!!!!!!!! SO EUN~!!!!!!!!!!!

the family hugged each other...

appa:i have something really inportant to say...we are only going to be here for a day...we  can't come to ur wedding...we are going to settle ourself in a hotel and meet our friend and meet Yoona at night..

Siwon:why won't u stay at home??

appa:nevermind..

So Eun:that is a pity..that u are not going to be there...but there are going to be a few VIPS!! we have to invite them....

umma:i know...i already informed my friends and a few VIPs that Siwon is getting married this weekend...i have everything planned..after this i am going to meet the designer..he is going to decorate for the wedding,reception and even ur room...So Eun told me that Yoona is going to live at ur dorm? *Siwon nodded*...u have to empty the room and chase out any room mate that u have...he is going to decorate ur room...i will give the designer's number to So Eun...

Siwon:thanks umma..i know i can count on u...*hugs her*

appa:oh! So Eun-ah...u have to follow us t meet our friend this afternoon..

that afternoon

at a restaurant

So Eun,her mom.. and her dad are waiting for their friend..after a few minutes waiting their friend finally arrived..it was MR.PARK,MR.PARK AND PARK WONBIN!!! YES I MEAN WONBIN!!!

So Eun:WONBIN!!!

Wonbin:it is nice meeting u again..

Mr.Park:let's get this started...i don't have all day..

appa:me too...we both are busy...

Mr.Park:so??have u thought??what is ur decision??

appa:i have thought of it and the answer is yes..Choi So Eun..from now on u are engaged to Park Wonbin..

So Eun:WHAT???!!!! *stands up*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*intense music plays*

what is going to happen to So Eun and Donghae??

please comment...

and don't forget to subscribe...