Cheater!!

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

next morning...

So Eun woke up and smelled something good...Wookie was cooking pancakes...

So Eun:oppa...good morning...it smells good...

Wookie:thanks...

SuJu and So Eun had their breakfast..after breakfast they gathered at the living room cuz Leeteuk has something to say...

Leeteuk:ok...we have a K-POP Wave Concert in Thailand...but how about So Eun??

Siwon:we can bring her...

So Eun:never mind oppa...i can stay here...when are u guys leaving??

Leeteuk:tonight..after our schedule...we are going to be there for 2 days and 1 night...

So Eun:sure..i can live with it...if i am bored i can go and sleepover at Jandi,Junpyo or Jihoo's house...

Donghae:andawae..u can only go to Jandi's house...

So Eun:arasso....

that night..

airport...

So Eun and SuJu are at the airport..SuJu is waiting for the flight while So Eun is going to bid goodbye..

speaker:flight to Thailand.will now start boarding..

Leeteuk:welll..that's our flight...

So Eun:ok...bye Siwon oppa...*kisses his cheek and hugs him* ...annyeong Donghae oppa...*kisses him and hug him*

Donghae:don't do anything bad ok??

So Eun:arasso...now...go...u have a plane to catch...

SuJu left for the flight...they waved goodbye to So Eun and went inside the plane...So Eun went back to the dorm...feeling lonely...and bored..

So Eun:why do i feel like there is going to be something bad there??? *So Eun thought*

Thailand...

SuJu has finally arrived at Thailand...fans were welcoming them..SuJu were waving and smiling for the camera...after that they went to the hotel and put their bags and went to the concert venue for a dry rehersal...after dry rehersal they get ready for the concert...soon it was their turn...the crowds were going crazy...after the concert SuJu went backstage..they went back to their hotel...

room..

Donghae was about to sleep when Leeteuk told him that someone wanted to meet him at the lobby...he went to the lobby and saw Jessica...

lobby..

Donghae:what do u want??

Jessica:i just wanna say sorry...

Donghae:for what??

Jessica:for everything...

the Jessica went near Donghae and she _ _ _ _ him...a paparazzi caught them and took a picture...he quickly ran from the lobby...

Donghae:WHAT THE HELL??!!!

Jessica:that's what get from dumping me...*Jessica left*

next morning *in Korea*

So Eun is making breakfast...she is happy cuz SuJu are coming back today..a day without them is BORING...after having breakfast So Eun went to watch tv while reading the newspaper...So Eun the tv and saw a newspaper on the table...So Eun read the headline and So Eun was so shocked ..."LEE DONGHAE CAUGHT CHEATING!!!! " and a picture of him kissing Jessica....So Eun dropped the mug she was holding..So Eun couldn't hold it anymore..she cried so hard...after crying she decided to take a break...she went to her room and packed some clothes and stuffs for a month.....she went out of the dorm..she went to Ji Hoo's house..she knocked on the door..

Ji Hoo's house...

*knock knock*

Ji Hoo:oh! So Eun-ah..what are u doing here??are u crying??

So Eun:oppa..can u please accompany me??

Ji Hoo:where??

So Eun:go and pack ur clothes...make sure it is enough for a month..

Ji Hoo:why??

So Eun:just go...*Ji Hoo nodded*

after packing his clothes Ji Hoo made sure he told all the workers that he is going on a break for a month...and told them to take care of the house and his stuff...Ji Hoo and So Eun rode Ji Hoo's car...

Ji Hoo:where are we going??

So Eun:to the airport..

Ji Hoo:why??

So Eun:i want to go to Jeju Island...*Ji Hoo nodded*

airport..

Ji Hoo is buying the tickets...luckily there is some tickets left...he bought first class...they can ride his jet but So Eun resisted..after 2 hours waiting they are finally boarding the plane...they are on the way to Jeju Island...

that night..

SuJu's dorm..

SuJu ran into dorm..they bursted into the dorm...

Donghae:SO EUN!!! SO EUN!!!

they searched the whole dorm but she isn't there...

Wookie:half of her clothes and things are gone...one of her suitcaes is gone too...

Leeteuk:i guess she saw the newspaper...

Siwon:how do u know??

Leeteuk pointed to the newspaper on the floor and a shattered mug of coffee on the floor...

Donghae:where did she go??

Leeteuk:let her be..she needs to calm herself...

Donghae nodded...that night Donghae can't sleep at al..he was texting and calling So Eun..but So Eun won't reply or pick up his calls...

Donghae:jagiya...where did u went??? *Donghae thought*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so??what did u think??

please comment..

please i am sooooo hoping for a comment..

i will feel sooooo lonely...

and don't forget to subscribe...