I Wish I Can Turn Back Time

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

beach

So Eun is in their room sleeping..Ji Hoo is sitting on the big rock watching the waves crashing to shore....suddenly he remembered the day his mother yelled at So Eun...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> (flashback)

Ji Hoo's POV..

a few years ago..

me and So Eun are going to the restaurant to meet my mom...So Eun is sooo nervous that she holds on to my hand so tight that it might break..

Ji Hoo:baby..relax..my mom doen't eat people..well she does..but relax..

So Eun:this is the first time i am meeting someone's mother...

they entered the restaurant and saw Ji Hoo's mother sitting waiting for them..

Ji Hoo:hi mom*hugs her*

mom:hi baby..i haven't seen u in a long time..i am just going to be fast cuz i have plans..*looks at So Eun*..what is ur name..

So Eun:Choi So Eun..

mom:i don't like u..

So Eun & Ji Hoo:neh??

Ji Hoo:mom..what are u saying??

mom:i don't like her...she is just being with u to get money and fortune..she never loves u...she is just waiting the right time to dig in ur pocket and get ur money..she is just a cheap ..

Ji Hoo:MOM!!

So Eun:*tears start to fall*...i am not a cheap ..i have always love Ji Hoo...i was never wanna dig in his pocket..i know that u don't like me...but please don't tell me that i am a ..

mom:please...i don't how ur parents educated u..

So Eun:don't u ever bring up my parents...they have nothing in this!!! i am leaving 

So Eun leaves the restaurant while crying..Ji Hoo called her names a few times but she was too hurt to look back..

Ji Hoo:WHAT THE HELL?? MOM!! WHAT THE HELL DID U JUST DO??

mom:i am just protecting my son..

Ji Hoo:what??protecting?? do u know who she is??

mom:who??

Ji Hoo:she is ur freaking best fren's daughter...CHOI SOO MAN!!!

mom:WHAT?? U HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!

Ji Hoo:i am not..aish..i am leaving

Ji Hoo leaves the restaurant with much fustration...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>(end of flashback)

i wish i can turn back time and fight my mom...ughh...i hate seeing So Eun hurt..

end of POV

that night..

SuJu and Yoona are at the lobby planning a plan to make So Eun jump ino Donghae's hands back..

Yoona:so??what should we do??

Siwon:we could take her to shopping..she REALLY LOVES SHOPPING...

Yoona:but we can't let her only go with Donghae..she is REALLY NOT GOING..

Siwon:then......Eunhyuk-ah...u go with her..

Eunhyuk:why me?

Siwon:just follow my orders..and then after shopping bring her to the aquaria...me,Yoona and the other members are going to prepare a candle light dinner for u both by the beach...but u guys have to really early cuz So Eun can shop till 5 hours non-stop...

Heechul:WOW!!! SHE CAN BE MY SHOPPING BUDDY!

Siwon:hyung!! so??how do u think??

all:YEAH!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter...

i wil try to update tomorow..