I'm Scared To Say That Word...

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

Restaurant...

Siwon and So Eun arrived at the restaurant..there was a red carpet leading to the restaurant..Siwon seated So Eun at a table..suddenly 

Eunhyuk:may i take ur order?? *wearing a waiter uniform*

So Eun:oppa..why r u wearing like that??

Eunhyuk:tonight SuJu will be ur employees..look around..

So Eun looked around and saw Sungmin at the piano,Henry playing the violin and the others are being waiter while Ryeowook and Hangeng became the chef...

So Eun:but..where's Donghae oppa?? 

suddenly someone closed So Eun's eyes from  the back..

Donghae:guess who??

So Eun:ummm...Donghae oppa??

Donghae:*opens So Eun's eyes* ur right..

So Eun:oppa...why are u doing this??

Donghae:i have to tell u something...since the day i saw u,i have fallen in love with u..i have always wanted to protect u...it pains me to see u cry..Choi So Eun...I Love You..

So Eun:oppa...it is not that i hate u...actually i love u too..but i am scared to say that word..i've been heartbroken badly..i don't know..

Donghae:i know we love each other but..will u be my girlfren???*kneels on the floor*..i don't care if u don't wanna say that word back to me...but i will always say 'I Love You' every minute,every second if i can..u can can tell me that word to me if u are ready..ok??

So Eun:ok...*tears start to fall*...I...Lo..Ve..You...Donghae.. *hugs Donghae*

Donghae:i have a gift for you... * takes out a box* this is for u..

So Eun:oppa..komawo..it is so pretty..thanks u for the bracelet and necklace... (DONGHAE'S GIFT -->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32284598)..oppa..why do u give me 2 bracelets and 2 necklaces..

Donghae:both of them are pretty like u..i did not which one to choose...so i just buy both...

So Eun:komawo..*hugs Donghae again*

but while Donghae was proposing to So Eun suddenly F4 and Jan Di came in...

Waitress:you can't come in..tonight the restaurant is reserved...for the whole night..

Jun Pyo:don't u know who i am??

Jan Di:hey!isn't that So Eun??with Donghae??

Wonbin:MWO???!!!WHERE???

Wonbin quickly ran into the restaurant..the waitress was too late to stop him..all attention is now at F4 and Jan Di...they were all shocked to see each other..

Siwon:what are u doing here??

Eunhyuk:yeah!!the restaurant is reserved tonight..

Wonbin:So Eun...how could u do this to me??

So Eun:what do u mean??u were the one who cheated on me!!!

Wonbin:i am sorry So Eun...i really am..i still love u..so much..

Wonbin comes closer to Donghae and So Eun...So Eun hides behind Donghae..

Donghae:don't touch my girlfren..

Wonbin:ur girlfren??she is mine!!

Donghae:no..she is not..u broke her heart into pieces..

suddenly Wonbin punched Donghae...Jun Pyo quickly pulled Wonbin..

Ji Hoo:*went to Donghae* are u ok??just screw him..he has not been ok this few weeks..come me..let me see ur face...*looks at Donghae's face*..So Eun go and and get me a pack of ice..put it in a towel * So Eun nodded*..here..put the ice on the bruise...

So Eun:oppa...how do u know to do this??

Ji Hoo:my sister is a doctor..

Jun Pyo:let's go home..let's go Jan Di and Wonbin..Ji Hoo..u stay here..take care of So Eun..

Wonbin:NO!!! I WANNA STAY HERE!!!!!

Jan Di:NO!!!U COME WITH US!!! *pulls Wonbin's ear*

Jun Pyo,Jan Di & Wonbin exited the restaurant..

So Eun:oppa..let's go home..Ji Hoo oppa..u can go home now..u must be pretty tired.. * Ji Hoo nodded*

SuJu's dorm..

So Eun is in Donghae's room..treating him..

So Eun:oppa..i am so sorry for Wonbin..

Donghae:it's ok..if it was Siwon..he could die right there.. *they laughed*...ummm..So Eun??

So Eun:neh?

Donghae:can u company me tonight???i mean..sleep with me tonight??

So Eun:sure..anything for u..oppa..

Donghae:So Eun...saranghae..

So Eun:*blushing* nado..*kisses him* i wanna go and change my clothes..*Donghae nodded*

5 minutes later So Eun came back to Donghae's room...

Donghae:come sleep here.. *Donghae scooted to the other side*

So Eun:ok...

right now they are in the bed together..

Donghae:i am tired..let's sleep..* So Eun nodded* 

Donghae backhugged So Eun...Donghae is hugging So Eun while sleeping....

next morning.. 

So Eun woke up early today..she woke up before the members woke up...So Eun got out off Donghae's bed quietly..cuz she does not want to wake him up...So Eun went to take a shower...and wore her favourite clothes...

(SO EUN'S OUTFIT -->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32284760).....the outfit showed her milky skin perfectly...So Eun did not know what to cook..she checked the fridge..there was only a few ingredients..

So Eun:when was the last time they bought groceries??*So Eun talked to herself*

So Eun cooked using what they had...

Donghae's room..

Donghae turned to see So Eun...but So Eun was not there..

Donghae:where is she??

Donghae went to tthe kitchen..he smelled something delicious..it was So Eun cooking..

kitchen

Donghae went behind So Eun and backhugged her..So Eun was a bit surprised..

So Eun:morning..*So Eun is still cooking,she is cooking while Donghae is backhugging her*

Donghae:morning jagiya..*puts his head in So Eun's shoulder*..what are u cooking??

So Eun:nothing..

the Donghae kissed So Eun's cheeck and then down to her neck..So Eun's outfit today teased Donghae cuz it revealed her milky white skin..suddenly...

Heechul:YA!!!!!!!DON'T MAKE LOVE IN THE KITCHEN...WE USE IT TO COOK..

Donghae:aish..hyung...can't u leave us alone..

So Eun:ya..Donghae don't ralk rudely to ur hyung..say sorry..

Donghae:but jagiya *pouts*

So Eun:now..quickly...

Donghae:arasso..Hyung mianhae..

Heechul:hahahahahahahahaha..ur girlfren is on my side...*mehrong*

So Eun:ya!!!stop laughing..go and get ready..

Heechul and Donghae:arasso..

30 minutes later...

SuJu members are in the living room..fresh and lively..it was noisy since there was 15 people in one room...

So Eun:everybody...breakfast's ready..

SuJu:arasso..

they all gathered around the table..Donghae seated beside So Eun..

Heechul:i have something to say..this morning...i saw someone *looks at Donghae and So Eun* making love in the kitchen!!!

everybody choked on  their food..

Siwon:U WHAT??!!!

So Eun:it is nothing...1.we were not making love...2.Donghae suddenly backhugged me when i was cooking and kissed me...

Donghae:yeah..

Siwon:is this the truth???*they both nodded*...ok...So Eun..why are wearing such short dress??and is quiet revealing..

So Eun:oppa...it is summer..oh my god..

suddenly So Eun's phone rang..

So Eun:hello??

Gahee:is this So Eun??

So Eun:yes..who is this??

Gahee:this is Gahee unnie..

So Eun:UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!! *So Eun shouted...the members were surprised*

Gahee:i heard that u are in Korea..they told me that u are in Korea more than 1 month??

So Eun:neh..where are u??i heard that u got in a girl group called After School..i searched online and unnie..u guys are JJANG!!!

Gahee:hehe...i wanna meet u..today i have no schedule...

So Eun:sure..where??

Gahee:at the ice cream shop that we used to go..

So Eun:arasso..annyeong unnie..

So Eun hangs up...

Siwon:who was it??

So Eun:Gahee unnie..

Heechul:Gahee from After School..

So Eun:neh..i have to go..bye..love u Donghae oppa..

Donghae:love u too..

Heechul:why only Donghae..

So Eun:ok...LOVE YOU ALL!!!

So Eun takes her bag and favourite glasses (the white sunglasses..the Gucci White Frame Sport Sunglasses..i used it a lot..example the picture of the bikini..if u are confused..go back and see the sunglasses)...So Eun gave a light peck on Donghae's lips and gave Siwon a kiss on the cheeck..

So Eun:i will be back..and i will explain later...

Henry:how does she know Gahee noona??

Siwon:don't know...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW!!!!!

this is a really long chapter!!!

please comment and subscribe..

i will feel lonely without comment..

and i am sorry if my romantic part

did not turned out so romantic...

please comment...

:)  :D