Ji Hoo's B'day (part 1)

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

that night..

SuJu's dorm..

So Eun and SuJu were tired after the presse conference..Kyuhyun was playing his game,So Eun is cooking dinner while the other members are doing their things...while So Eun was cooking Donghae backhugged her..

Donghae:what are u cooking?? *puts his head on her shoulder*

So Eun:u really like backhugging don't u??it is going to be our trademark..haha..backhug...i am cooking rice cake..

Donghae:it is because i love backhugging..is it going to take a long time??i am starving..*pouts*

So Eun:i am almost done..go call all the other members..

Donghae:YA!!!!!!!!!!DINNER'S READY!!!!!!!!!!!.

So Eun:oppa!!!don't shout..it is in my ears..*rubbing her ears*

Donghae:i am sorry..*kissed her*

Henry:ewww...gross..*they cut the kiss*

Heechul:get use to it..u will be seeing it everyday..

Siwon:Donghae..stop kissing my baby sister..

Leeteuk:aish..these kids..let's eat...

they ate dinner hungrily cuz they were starving..while they were eating So Eun received a phone call...

So Eun:hello??

Jun Pyo:So Eun-ah..

So Eun:Jun Pyo oppa!!wae??

Jun Pyo:do u remember what day is it tomorrow??

So Eun:isn't tomorrow Ji Hoo oppa's b'day??

Jun Pyo:bingo!!

So Eun:*shouts,the members were surprised* i finally get to celebrate Ji Hoo oppa's b'day..last year i didn't celebrate with him..i felt sad..

Jun Pyo:what do u wanna do??Jan Di said she just wanted to stay home..but i am taking her with me celebrating Ji Hoo's b'day..

So Eun:how bout we go to the amusement park??he really likes the amusement park..

Jun Pyo:oh yeah!!

So Eun:i will make the seaweed soup and the food..will u bring the cake??

Jun Pyo:ok..see u tomorrow..

So Eun:see u tomorrow oppa...*hangs up*

So Eun was so happy..while she was eating she was smiling like a crazy person..

Siwon:So Eun-ah..what's wrong with u??smiling like a crazy person..who was it??

So Eun:Jun Pyo oppa..

Heechul:what does he want??and why are u so excited for tomorrow??

So Eun:it is Ji Hoo oppa's b'day tomorrow..i am so excited cuz last year i didn't celebrate with him..

Donghae:ya!!u didn't even care bout my b'day..

So Eun:that's cuz ur b'day is still late..i am going to sleep a little but late cuz i am going to prepare food and seaweed soup..

Henry:i hope u have a fun time..where are u guys celebrating??

So Eun:at the amusement park...

Eunhyuk:F4 AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK???!!!!! 

So Eun:i know..it is weird but Ji Hoo oppa always wanted to go the amusement park so we are going to celebrate his b'day at the amusement park...

Donghae:u better don't do anything weird..

So Eun:i won't..

after dinner So Eun went to cook food for the next day..after that she put it in a container and into a basket..So Eun went to sleep..finally So Eun has her own room..it was Leeteuk's room..at first the asked Heechul to give up his room cuz his room is the biggest but he won't so Leeteuk gave his room...Leeteuk is sleeping with Siwon..

next morning..

So Eun woke up early..she got dressed..and wore her clothes...she looked great and fabulous...(SO EUN'S OUTFIT --> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32445228)....So Eun put everything i  her bag that is needed to go to the amusement park...she combed her hair and she made a little wave at her straight long black hair and put aside her bangs(in this story So Eun has bangs..like her hair when she debuted)..she is cooking breakfast for the members since she does not want any calls when she is having fun saying that SuJu is starving..while she was cooking Leeteuk woke up and went to the kitchen..

Leeteuk:wow!!!u look incredibly great..where are u going??

So Eun:*chuckles*oppa!!did u foget that i told u guys that i am going to the amusement park today..i think u are getting old..

Leeteuk:ya!!

So Eun saw Donghae..

So Eun:oh!jagiya..u woke up...morning..*Donghae was going to kiss So Eun but So Eun stopped him*..u are dirty...and i don't wanna ruin my face with ur dirtiness..hehe...go and brush ur teeth...or better go and wash up..

Donghae quickly ran to the bathroom and brushed his teeth..

Donghae:i brushed my teeth..now..can i kiss u?? 

So Eun:aish so childish..*Donghae kisses her*

Leeteuk:YA!!do u mind??kissing in front of a single man!!

So Eun:sorry oppa..i think u should get a girlfren..u are not getting younger..

while So Eun and Leeteuk arguing bout their age slowly the living room is filled with SuJu members..

Heechul:what did u cook for breakfast??

So Eun:i just cook kimchi soup..*phone rang* ...Hello??

Ji Hoo:So Eun-ah..do u want me to pick u up??

So Eun:sure oppa..*hangs up*

after 10 minutes someone knocked on the door..it was F4 and Jan Di..So Eun was surprised to see Wonbin with JESSICA???!!!!!!

Leeteuk:JESSICA??!!!WHAT ARE U DOING HERE??

Jessica:i am with Wonbin oppa...

So Eun:oppa..let's go..oppa i am going..Love u Donghae oppa..*gives him a light peck on the lips*..bye Siwon oppa.*kisses him on the cheek*..love u guys..

Donghae:love u too..

all:love u too So Eun..

Ji Hoo:let's go...*he suddenly puts his hand on So Eun's shoulders,So Eun was surprised*

they left the dorm..they were all staring at Donghae cuz they were shocked..

Yesung:WOW!!!THAT JI HOO DUDE IS SOOOOO BRAVE PUTTING HIS ARMS AROUND SO EUN IN FRONT OF U!!!...

Donghae:i know right..

Hangeng:did u see his eyes when he was talking to So Eun??his eyes were like shining..i think he likes So Eun..no!! loves So Eun..

Donghae:MWO???!!!! LOVES SO EUN???!!!!

Eunhyuk:why do i have a bad feeling bout this???

Leeteuk:should be stalk them??

Henry:again??*whining*

Siwon:yes!!let's go..

they all wore disguises and followed F4...So Eun was riding with Ji Hoo..STALKING MISSION STARTS!!!GO!!GO!!GO!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha..LOL...they are stalking again..

what do u think will happen??

i will try to update tonight...

PLEASE COMMENT..

COMMENT..

COMMENT..

COMMENT..

I WILL FEEL LONELY..

AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE...