Ji Hoo B'day (part 2)

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

Amusement Park..

SuJu followed them and arrived at the amusement park...SuJu were following them everywhere...then the saw So Eun and Ji Hoo at a candy booth..they are buying cotton candy..then they sat on a bench..So Eun ate a bit and then let Ji Hoo taste it..it continued..the members were watching them with their jaws dropped..

Eunhyuk:Donghae-ah..aren't they having an indirect kiss??

Donghae:i know right??*his hands are turning into a ball of fist*

after eating the cotton candy they went to the arcade..they played a lot of games..there is a game that requires hitting the cartoon charaters on the screen using a hammer..Ji Hoo took the hammer and then held So Eun's hands and put her hand on the hammer and then put his hand over her..Donghae is now like burning...he is gonna explode..after that they gathered a a nearby cafe to celebrate his b'day..So Eun took out the food and the seaweed soup while Jun Pyo took out the cake..they sang the song and Ji Hoo blowed the candles..after that JI HOO KISSED SO EUN ON THE CHEEK!!!!!!!!! SUJU MEMBERS WERE LIKE HAVING A HEART ATTACK!!!.

Leeteuk:i think we better go before Donghae explodes..

they nodded and dragged angry Donghae away...SuJu left the scene..it was getting late so they decided to go home...Ji Hoo dropped So Eun at the dorm..when So Eun entered the dorm she saw angry Donghae sitting on the couch and the worried members face..

SuJu's dorm..

So Eun was surprised to see Donghae like that..

So Eun:I'M BACK!!! Hi jagiya!!.

Donghae:i need an explanation..

So Eun:neh??

Donghae:are u cheating on me??

So Eun:what do u mean??

Donghae:U WERE SOOO COMFY WITH THAT JI HOO GUY!!!!

So Eun:why are u suddenly raising ur voice??!!!!

Donghae:i just saw him kissing u!!!  ARE U CHEATING ON ME??!!! THAT STUPID JI HOO!!

So Eun:U HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT!!!!! 

So Eun ran to her room and slamed the door hard...So Eun was crying in her room..Donghae just sat on the couch..FURIOUS..

Eunhyuk:i think i should go talk to her.. *they nodded*

Eunhyuk went to So Eun's room..he knocked and opened the door to see So Eun crying..

So Eun's room..

Eunhyuk:So Eun-ah?? *sits beside her* ...stop crying..now tell me ..

So Eun:actually..ughh...u won't understand..nobody know bout this except for Zack and Alex..i don't know if i should tell this..

Eunhyuk:just tell..

So Eun:actually i lied to u guys bout Wonbin being my first love..it was Ji Hoo..i met him before i met F4...i met him at N.Y.U...he was really good to me..i started to fall for him..so did him..and we started dating but after a few months dating we went to see his mom..his mom said to me to never see him again..she didn't know at that time i was Choi Soo Man's daughter..she thought i was a commoner since i entered N.Y.U was free..i let go of Ji Hoo..after that i met again with Ji Hoo..i was heartbroken but we stayed frens..we really did so much skinship with each other so the fangirls of F4 decided to dig up my past..and they found out that i was Ji Hoo's past lover..so that's why i never got caught up in a scandal with Ji Hoo..that's why i didn't mind him holding my hand or kissing me....but then i met Wonbin but then again he broke my heart..after that i met Donghae..he is everything to me..i really love him..i wouldn't do anything to hurt him..when i saw him yelling at me just now  i remembered the time when Ji Hoo's mom yelled at me to get away from her son..her evil image stated coming back to my mind..*crys harder*

suddenly the door opened and it was Donghae..

Donghae:i am soo sorry cuz i screamed at u..i didn't know u had a difficult time back then..*goes to her,wipes away her tears*..i am sooooooo sorry..please forgive me...*So Eun nodded*

Donghae kissed So Eun..they came out of the room when they saw the members running to the living room..they were eavesdropping..they went to the living room..

Leeteuk:so??u guys made up??i am so sorry So Eun..

Siwon:me too..i am a bad oppa..i never knew u went through that experience *hugs her*

So Eun:don't say that..for me..u are the best oppa any girl would get...

Hankyung:now..So Eun go and get a shower and have dinner?? *So Eun nodded*

after eating dinner So Eun went to sleep..she was about to sleep when someone knocked on her door it was Donghae..

Donghae:can i sleep with u??i missed hugging u..

So Eun:sure..come here..

Donghae lays on the bed...they went to sleep..suddenly So Eun felt arms around her waist and a warm breath at her neck..Donghae was backhugging her while sleeping...she just chuckled and went back to sleep...

Ji Hoo's POV..

i was so happy that i got to spend time with her today...like that the days when we were dating..i really missed her smile..her hugs..her laughs..everything bout her..why did i ever let her go??!!!!

end of POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

hehe..sorry for the short chappie..

PLEASE OH PLEASE..

comment

comment

comment

AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE...