Old Friends and Forgiving

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

next moring..

So Eun woke up and smelled pancakes..it was Ji Hoo..

So Eun:morning..why are u cooking??we can order room service..

Ji Hoo:nevermind..i feel like cooking..go and shower..and wear nicely..

So Eun:why??

Ji Hoo:Eunhyuk told me that he want to bring u out..*So Eun nodded*

So Eun went to take a shower..after her shower she went to the kitchen to have breakfast....she wore this (SO EUN'S OUTFIT -->http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33313896)..She put her hair in a ponytail and combed her bangs to the side...

Ji Hoo:u look great *puts the plate in front of her*

So Eun:thanks..are u going anywhere today oppa??

Ji Hoo:no..i am just going to the beach to rest my mind.. 

*ding dong*....Ji Hoo went to open the door and revealed Eunhyuk and Donghae..

Eunhyuk:SO EUNNIE BUNNY!!!!!!!! *hugs her*

So Eun:HYUK JAE MONKEY!!!!!!! *hugs him*

Eunhyuk:u ready??let's go..

So Eun:is he going with us too?? *points to Donghae*

Eunhyuk:yes..let's go..

So Eun:arasso..bye Ji Hoo oppa..*kisses his cheek*

Ji Hoo:bye..

Donghae felt a sudden jealousy seeing So Eun kissing other people..

shopping mall..

So Eun is entering every shop...Donghae and Eunhyuk's hands are full of paper bags...

Eunhyuk:So Eun -ah...let's go..i am hungry..and TIRED!!

So Eun:arasso..let's go and have Baskin Robbins..

Eunhyuk:YAY!!!!!!

Baskin Robbins..

man:may i help u??

So Eun:can i have cookies n cream...Eunhyuk oppa..what do u want??

Eunhyuk:chocolate..

So Eun:chocolate one..

Donghae:i want vanilla..

So Eun*rolls eyes*..aish..vanilla one..

man:sure...aren't u Choi So Eun??

So Eun:yes...

Eunhyuk:why do u look familiar??

man:Eunhyuk hyung..Donghae hyung..don't u know me??it is me Kevin..

Eunhyuk:Kevin from U-Kiss??

Kevin:yes..

Donghae:what are u doing here??

Kevin:my dad owns all the Baskin Robbins in the world..so..i have to work here for awhile to get my allowance..

So Eun:Kevin??Kevin Woo??

Kevin:it is me So Eun...how have u been doing??

So Eun:is it really u??*Kevin nodded*

So Eun screamed and hugged Kevin..she was soooooo happy to see her long lost best fren back..

So Eun:i haven't seen u in ages..they said u went back to Korea to pursue ur dreams of becoming a singer..but u didn't tell me u were in U FREAKING KISS!!!!!!

Kevin:hey! don't say that about my team..anyways..how are u??i heard bout u and Donghae..it seems like u guys are ok??*looks at Donghae*

So Eun:u wish*rolls eyes*..i want my ice cream now..

Kevin:ok..today is my treat..

So Eun:thanks Kev..let's go and sit..

they sat down at a nearby table...the table was next to the window...

Kevin:so??*puts the ice cream and sits beside So Eun*....it feels so great to see u..

So Eun:me too...i missed u sooooo much..u didn't even tell me a proper goodbye..

Kevin:sorry..when are u coming back to Seoul??

So Eun:maybe tomorrow..

Kevin:me too....what are u doing here at Jeju??

So Eun:to relax my mind from problems *looks at Donghae*...what are u doing here??

Kevin:we have a photoshoot here..when my dad heard i was at Jeju he asked me to look at the shop and help a little..since he is in London..he is planning to open another shop there...

So Eun:wow...it seems like ur dad is fine..i haven't seen him in ages...oh! have u heard anything from Eli??i miss him too..they said that he went to Korea with u..

Kevin*chuckles*...u are so funny..Eli is in U-Kiss too...we spend almost everyday together..didn't Alex and Zack told u??

So Eun:REALLY???!!! why didn't they tell me???

Kevin:don't know...

???:KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they turned around to the voice and saw U FREAKING KISS!!!!!!! So Eun saw Eli she quickly went to him and hugged him...SOOOOO TIGHT!!!!!!

Eli:ummmmmm....are u another fangirl??

So Eun:aish...oppa..don't u know me??it is me So Eun!!

Eli:So Eun??? SO EUN??!!! FROM N.Y.U?IS IT REALLY U??!!! *So Eun nodded*

Eli hugged her back...Eli spinned her a few times im the air...

Eli:i missed u soooooo much.....

everyone looked at them with a weird and confused expression on their face..(in this story Kibum and Alexander are still in U-Kiss...AJ and Hoon are also in here...they are a 9 group boy band)

Kibum:Eli-ah...how do u know Choi So Eun??she from a wealthy family...if she is frens with Kevin it is not weird..but u??

Eli:aish...shut up...

So Eun:come one let's sit down..

Kevin and Eli explained to them how they met and everything...So Eun asked them EVERYTHING!!soon it was getting late...

Eunhyuk:we shpuld get home..Siwon is gonna explode if he knows that u are gone from the morning till night...

Kevin:Siwon is still the overprotective brother??

So Eun:yes...and he will always be..frustrating but i love him...

Eli:bye...do u have my number??

Kevin:do u have my number..

So Eun:no..i got a new phone..

Eli and Kevin typed in their phone numbers in So Eun's phone..So Eun typed her phone number in their phone too...

So Eun:bye..*hugs them*

Kevin & Eli:bye...

Shinhwa Hotel..

kitchen...

SuJu and Yoona are busy preparing for the special dinner..actually they asked Eunhyuk and Donghae to take So Eun put is to distract her from coming to the kitchen or restaurant or beach...they planned this the night before..Ryeowook and Hankyung are the chefs with the help of Sungmin with Zhoumi...

Siwon:guys..come on...we need to be faster..they are gonna be here..

Ryeowook:hyung...put this food at the table..

Siwon:is this the last food?? *Ryeowook nodded*

Yesung:yah! come one..we need to get in places..

Leeteuk:GUYS!!! EVERYBODY GET IN PLACE!!

SuJu and Yoona get in place...

Eunhyuk car...

So Eun:it was soooo fun meeting Kevin oppa and Eli oppa...

Eunhyuk:well...don't get too excited..we have another surprise...

So Eun:what is it??

Eunhyuk:just wait..

they are going to arrive at the hotel..Donghae messaged Siwon..

"Siwon-ah...we are going to arrive in another 5 minutes..get ready" ...Donghae texted..

"arasso" ...Siwon replied..

Shinhwa Hotel

Eunhyuk's car finally pulled up in front of the hotel..So Eun was about to get her things when..

Eunhyuk:just let it be..i will pick it up...now follow me..

So Eun just followed Eunhyuk...but without them noticing Donghae dissapeared..he went to join the other guys secretly...he quickly changed into a tuxedo and waited at the table and holding a rose..Eunhyuk led  So Eun to the beach..there were candles arranged at the side..while So Eun was walking suddenly she saw SuJu members coming out...they sang NO OTHER!!!...they came out according to their singing sequence..Siwon was the first one to come out..Yesung,Ryeowook then it was Donghae's line..Donghae sang his line and went near So Eun..So Eun was so shocked...at the end of his line he gave her a bouquet of flowers that he was holding..during Eunhyuk's rap..they switched it and made Donghae sang the rap...

Donghae :You know, I’m a little bit shy sometimes, you don’t know but you’re burning like the sun, please understand my feelings

Even those girls that appears on TV shows are sparkling, you’re always be the one in my eyes (I’m going crazy crazy Baby)
Hearing you tell me that you love me, I have everything in this world, You & I, You’re so fine, is there someone like you?

I love you Oh, please know it, to me there’s only you, that I stupidly see you as my everything

(translated in English)

they ended the song and now all of them and Yoona are surrounding So Eun with Donghae in front of her...

Donghae:so??do u forgive me??there is no other person like u...no other...u are the only for me..i will always love u forever..

Siwon:say yes..

Yoona:say yes..

all:SAY YES!!

So Eun:i don't know...but on one condition...don't ever kiss any girl than me ever again!!!

Donghae:but how can u kiss Ji Hoo,Kevin and Eli...

So Eun:it is only on the cheek...

Donghae:but still..i am jealous..*turns away*

So Eun:aish...i forgive u..and don't be like this..

Donghae:*merong*

So Eun:ok...if u are being like this..i am going to Ji Hoo oppa...*walks away*

before So Eun can walk Donghae quickly turned back and caught her wrist..

Donghae:ok...i'm sorry..

then he kisses her...in was a long and passionate kiss..

Eunhyuk:YA!!! STOP IT!!! IT IS GROSS!!

Donghae:u are just jealous...and i missed kissing those soft and pink lips..*he said to So Eun in a low and seductive voice*

So Eun:oppa...u ert...*hits him lightly*

Eunhyuk:YA!!! THAT IS SOOO GROSSSS

Leeteuk:STOP BEING LOVEY DOVEY HERE!!!!!

Yoona:it is great that u guys are ok...i am soooo happy..

So Eun:komawo unnie...*hugs her*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow! this is one long chapter...

i am gonna redeem myself for not updating for weeks..

please comment..

no silent readers allowed..

and don't forget to subscribe..

i am going to be SUPER BUSY ON JULY...

cuz i have 2  trials on that month..

on 12,13,14 of July and 26,27,28th of July...

the nearest one is a week from now...

i need TO STUDY STUDY STUDY...

please comment...