Accident

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

next morning...

So Eun woke up and saw sleeping Donghae..she went to take a shower quietly..she does not want to wake up Donghae..after showering So Eun goes back to her room to wear her clothes...she is only in her bra and ..So Eun is searching her clothes..

So Eun:what should i wear??

suddenly So Eun felt arms aroud her bare waist...

Donghae:is nothing an option??*puts head  on her shoulder*

So Eun:oppa..no!nothing is not an option!!

Donghae:aww...ur bossy..

So Eun:go and get showered...u stink..

Donghae:awww...let me kiss u first...*So Eun shook her head* ...

So Eun left Donghae in her room..she went to cook breakfast...but Wookie is already cooking breakfast..

So Eun:oppa..why didn't u let me cook??

Wookie:nevermind...go and sit with Leeteuk hyung..*So Eun nodded*

So Eun:oppa..what are u watching??

Leeteuk:news...

So Eun:boring..*takes the remote control from Leeteuk*

Leeteuk:YA!!!

So Eun ignored Leeteuk and flipped through the channels...and she stopped at a channel..it was Infinity Challenge..and BIG BANG IS THEIR GUEST!!!!!

Leeteuk:aish...Big Bang??

So Eun:what??is there something wrong??

Leeteuk:than watching Big Bang u better watch the news..it is more educational..

So Eun:oppa...i am educated enough..the word study and education has become boring to me..

Leeteuk:i guess u have a point..

Donghae sat beside So Eun after a refreshing shower...

Donghae:Big Bang??

So Eun:what??

Donghae:nothing...

Wookie:BREAKFAST'S READY!!!!

everyone gathered at the table..everyone was starving..after everyone is gathered at the table they started to eat..they eat like they haven't ate for years..

So Eun:Siwon oppa is not back yet??

Leeteuk:no...So Eun-ah..all of us have schedule today..u are gonna be alone..if u wanna go out locked the doors and windows..arasso??

So Eun:arasso..

after breakfast..SuJu went to their schedule...So Eun is left alone at the dorm..she was so bored she went to the playground...

Playground..

So Eun is playing with the kids there..the kids are soooooo cute...she feels like pinching their little puffy cheeks...So Eun has a soft part for kids and animals...expecially puppies...So Eun is sitting on the bench..she dazed off...then she heard a little barking..it came from the road..there is a little puppy at the middle of the road..it is scared to cross the road..a fast car is approching the puppy...So Eun quickly ran to the road and saved the puppy but the car didn't have time to stop so the car hit So Eun..So Eun is lying on the road...lots of blood flowing from her body...the little puppy is still in her hands...the owner of the car came out to see So Eun..and the owner is WONBIN!!!!!

Wonbin:OMG!!!!!!!!! SO EUN!!! CAN U HEAR ME??!!!!!

Wonbin calls the amubulance..after a few minutes the ambulance arrived and took So Eun..the worker gave the puppy to Wonbin..Wonbin followed them to the hospital..with the puppy...

hospital..

So Eun is in the surgery room...Wonbin is waiting for her...then he remembered something..he should call her brother...Wonbin called Siwon..

Siwon:yobosaeyo??nugusaeyo??

Wonbin:it is me Wonbin..

Siwon:what do u want??

Wonbin:So Eun got involved in an accident..

Siwon:MWO???!!!!

Wonbin:she is now at Shinhwa Hospital..

Siwon:i will be there as fast as i could..*hangs up*

So Eun is still in the surgery room...after 10 minutes SuJu members were running to Wonbin..

Siwon:where is So Eun??

Wonbin:she is in the surgery room...

Siwon:how long has she been in there??

Wonbin:about an hour..

Donghae:how did this happen..

Wonbin showed the puppy to them...

Donghae:what's with the puppy??

Wonbin:i think she was trying to save the puppy on the road...she has a soft spot for children and animals..especially puppies...

then the doctor came out of the surgery room...

Siwon:how is So Eun??

doctor:who are u??

Siwon:i am his brother..

doctor:she has lost a lot of blood during the accident..almost 70% of her blood is gone..the chance for her to survive is too risky...there is a 50/50 chance that she will survive..

Siwon:what??!!!!

doctor:she has already lost a lot of blood at the scene..but the ambulance came late..she has also lost a few blood on the way to the hospital..she was lucky that she is a strong girl..she only needs a blood donor if she wants to survive..

Siwon:i can be her blood donor..

doctor:what is her blood type??what is yours??

Siwon:she is blood type A while i am blood type B..

doctor:u can't..u have to have the same blood type..

Siwon went to ask the members what are their blood types..Siwon was dissapointed that no one is blood type A..even Donghae..

Wonbin:i am blood type A..

all:MWO??!!!

Siwon:i don't want my sister to share the same blood with u..i don't want her to be a cheater..

Donghae:u are the last person she would want to ask for help...

suddenly F4 and Jandi arrived at the hospital..Wonbin told them bout the accident and they quickly went to the hospital..

Ji Hoo:how is So Eun??

Siwon:not good..she lost 70% of her blood..she needs a blood donor...her blood type is A..Wonbin is A but we are not letting him donalte his blood..

Ji Hoo:i am blood type A...

SuJu members looked at each other..and nodded..

Siwon:ok..u can be the blood donor..

Ji Hoo went to see the doctor and told him that he wanted to be the blood donor..the doctor did some tests to make sure he was not affected by any diseases..he was clean..the doctor took some blood from Ji Hoo..after a few minute the blood donating is done..

doctor:u guys can see her now..but please don't be too long or too loud..she needs some rest..*all nodded*

they entered the room and was soooooo surprised to see So Eun...she is sooooooo white..she looked like a dead girl..she is more pale then the last time she entered the hospital...she is lying there lifeless...Jandi quickly ran to So Eun and cried beside So Eun's bed...

Jandi:u can't leave me here..please wake up..Ji Hoo has donated his blood..please wake up...don't die..i need u..

Junpyo went to Jandi to calm her down..her hugged her...

Junpyo:ssssshhhhh..* her hair*..it is gonna be ok...i am gonna get the best doctor for So Eun...

after a while they decided to go back but Ji Hoo said he wanted to stay there..he wanted to company So Eun..at first they hesitated but after persuading them,they let him company So Eun..Ji Hoo sit beside the bed and hold her hand..her hands is soooo cold and white..not the warm and beautiful hands before this..he her face..her face is cold and pale..her warm body before this has gone..eventually Ji Hoo fell asleep beside the bed..

next morning..

SuJu came early today to check up on So Eun before ther schedule...as they entered the room they saw Ji Hoo sleeping beside her...Donghae was furious..he does not want to be mad here...

Siwon:Ji Hoo-ah...wake up...

Ji Hoo:huh??oh!!ur here??

Siwon:i think u should go and wash ur face...*Ji Hoo nodded*

Heechul:i am jealous of him...when he wakes up his hair does not become like a lion's hair..it is perfect like he went to the salon..and he sleeps like a prince..his face is shining...

Sungmin:that's why he is the group F4...stands for Flower 4..*Ji Hoo entered*

Siwon:oh!! Ji Hoo...we need u to take care of her...we have schedules today..if she wakes up quickly call me  ok??

Ji Hoo:ok..but i don't ur cellphone number..

Siwon:oh yeah..i forget..*they exchanged numbers*

manager:u guys have to go now..u guys are late...*they nodded*

SuJu left for their schedule...a few minutes after that F4,Junpyo's mom and Jandi came...they brought flowers and baskets of fruit...

Ji Hoo:Mrs.Kang..what are u doing here??

Mrs.Kang:to visit my little So Eun..OMO!!! SHE IS SOOOO PALE!!!

Junpyo:this is for u bro..u have been here all night..*hands him a cup of hot coffee*

Ji Hoo:thanks Junpyo...

Mrs.Kang:well..i can't be here too long..i have tons of work..i will go now...*Mrs.Kang left*

Junpyo:have u read the newspaper today??

Ji Hoo:i stayed her all night..how could i go and read the newspaper..

Junpyo:aish..

Junpyo throws a newspaper on the table and the headline was "CHOI SO EUN HEIRESS TO CHOI COMPANY INVOLED IN A CAR ACCIDENT!!!!" with a picture during the accident on the newspaper...

Ji Hoo:*reading the newspaper* ...Choi So Eun is involved in a car accident yesterday and now is resting in Shinhwa Hospital.We are told that the heiress of Choi Company is saving a puppy but she was a hit by a car and was believed to be F4 Wonbin's car.Her ex-boyfriend's car...*finishes reading the newspaper*..WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??!!!!

Junpyo:lower ur voice..we are at the hospital..anyways outside of the hospital there are reporters and fans waiting for So Eun..they won't move an inch until they see So Eun..

Ji Hoo:what are we gonna do??

Junpyo:there is nothing we can do..

Starking set.

SuJu dressing room..

SuJu is getting their make up ready when suddenly Big Bang bursted into their dressing room..

Seungri:Siwon Hyung!!!! have u read the newspaper???

Siwon:no!!why??

Seungri:look*throws the paper at Siwon*

Siwon read the headlines and his eyes became big..it looked like it was gonna pop out..

Siwon:HOW THE HELL DID THEY FOUND OUT BOUT THIS???!!!!! WE TRIED REALLY HARD TO MAKE IT A SECRET!!!

GD:how is she??is she ok??

Siwon:i don't know..but Ji Hoo is watching her...

GD:i hope she is ok...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so???what do u think??

So Eun got into the hospital the second time..

the first time was during the Wonbin thingy..

please comment..

comment

comment

comment.

it will help BIG TIME!!

and don't forget to subscribe..

having silent readers are frustrating..