I Regretted It...

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

So Eun and Ji Hoo turned around and saw SuJu,Donghae and Yoona..

all:SO EUN!!!!!!!!!!

So Eun:*annoyed* WHAT THE HELL ARE U GUYS DOING HERE??

Siwon:we are here for u..why did u ran away??

So Eun:isn't it obvious??

Donghae:u know..i am sooooo sorry...i didn't mean too...it was an accident..she-

So Eun:yeah yeah..she kissed u..it was a misunderstanding and the only one u love is me..pfft...pathetic..

Donghae:well...that's right..

So Eun:Ji Hoo oppa...let's go..*gets out of the pool with Ji Hoo*

Siwon:where are u going??

So Eun:why do u care??

So Eun and Ji Hoo left...

Donghae:when did she became like that??where did the innocent and cute So Eun i knew??

Siwon:i know right..Donghae u got to solve this..if anything happens to MY baby sister...u are so dead..

Leeteuk:than giving death threats let's go and search for them*they nodded*

SuJu and Yoona searched the whole hotel..but So Eun and Ji Hoo are no where in sight..Yoona went to the beach then she saw So Eun and Ji Hoo on a big rock by the beach..So Eun is resting on Ji Hoo's lap..she is sleeping..Yoona went to call the members..

Yoona:i know where she is..but u guys can't go..

Donghae:why??

Yoona:cuz she is in a position that u woldn't want to see...

Donghae:what are they doing??

Yoona:it is just...aish shut up LEE DONGHAE!! Siwon-oppa...can u come with me??since u are the only one can calm So Eun down..*Siwon nodded*

Yoona and Siwon went to rock that So Eun and Ji Hoo is resting..they slowly approchead them..

Yoona:hey..is she asleep??

Ji Hoo:oh!hi...she is asleep..she is tired..

Siwon:can we sit with u??

Ji Hoo:sure...but don't be too loud..

Yoona:so??how is So Eun??

Ji Hoo:bad..she doesn't cry a lot but she keeps it in her heart..she does not want people to say her as a weak girl..but i can see it in her eyes..i can feel it in my heart..

Yoona:what is ur relation with So Eun??how did u met her??

Ji Hoo:well..it was during her first day at N.Y.U...that was before she met F4..we became frens but then i started to develop feelings with her..she did to..we started dating..after a few months of dating we met my mother..but my mother opposed our relationship..she yelled her and called her some cheap ..only using me for money..but she didn't know who was So Eun at that time..if she knew that So Eun is the daughter of Choi Soo Man who happens to her best fren she would not yell at her..i can't fight her cuz she has controlled me..she said if i tried to fight she is gonna take me away from N.Y.U..then i wouldn't see So Eun again...if i could spin back time and yelled back at my mom if i knew she is gonna be this hurt...it hurts me so much that she is being like this..i always think ''is it me that made her like this??'' ....she is in soooo much pain..but i will always be by her side...no matter what..

Yoona:wow...so??u still have feelings for So Eun??

Ji Hoo:haha..i don't know how to say that...but i still do..but she does not..well she does..but only a bit in her heart..bout??? 40%??30%??

Siwon:yeah..she did say bout having her first love in her heart...everyone does have their first love in their heart..even i do..

Yoona:who??

Siwon:u..

Yoona:aish...this boy*hits him lightly*

Siwon:but i am ur boy...

Ji Hoo:ahem...i am still here...

Siwon:sorry..where are u guys staying??

Ji Hoo:well obviously we are staying at this hotel..

Siwon:i mean do u guys stay in a room or seperate rooms??

Ji Hoo:we sleep in a room..actually it is a suite..but only have one room...

Siwon:WHAT??!!!

Yoona:SSSHHHHH!!! So Eun is asleep..

Ji Hoo:there is only one suite left...and So Eun insisted sharing the room and the bed..

Siwon:u sleep together???

Yoona:aish..keep down ur voice...

Ji Hoo:yeah..but i didn't do anything to her...

Yoona:i think we should go now..

Siwon:but we are not done yet...

Yoona:we are done..let's go..*drags him away*

lobby..

SuJu is waiting anxiously at the lobby.then they saw Yoona and Siwon..they all rushed to Siwon...

Leeteuk:how is she??

Donghae:is she ok??

Siwon:she is ok..she is just tired...the else i can't tell u..

Donghae:hyung..can u tell the manager to clear my schedule for the week..i wanna stay here and watch over So Eun...

all(except Leeteuk):ME TOO!!!

Leeteuk:let me just tell the manager to clear our schedule to clear our schedule for the whole week and next week..arasso??

all:YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siwon:but we don't have any clothes...

manager:that is ok...i already asked the stylists to pack up ur clothes for a week or two..

Siwon:hyung..where did u came?and how did u know??

manager:i am a magic manager..and since u guys were rushing to Jeju and u guys love So Eun so much i bet u guys are gonna stay here to persuade her..u guys forget to pack ur clothes so i asked the stylists to packed ur clothes and send it here...including u Yoona...i already told ur manager and Taeyeon..so don't worry..

all:KOMAWO HYUNG/OPPA!!!!!!!!!! 

they all hugged the manager cuz they are happy to have a manager as great as him...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so???how do u think??

mission on getting So Eun back..

GO!GO!GO!!

please comment...

i am so lonely...

no silent readers allowed..

please...

*pouts and puppy dog eyes*

and don't forget to subscribe