Pop The Question? (part 1)

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

 

Next morning...

Airport..

SuJu,So Eun and Yoona are waiting for their flight...So Eun tols Ji Hoo that she is going to Seoul with them..Ji Hoo will come back to Seoul in a few days..he says he wanted to stay there to rest his mind..SuJu and Yoona were wearing shades and hoodies..while they were waiting suddenly they heard girls screaming  and squealing..

So Eun:what the hell is that??

Donghae:maybe just another idol...

So Eun:i wanna go look...

Donghae:why??

So Eun:maybe it is Kevin and Eli..they said that they are returning today...

Donghae:just stay here...if they are going back to Korea they are going to be the same flight as ours.

So Eun:arasso...

So Eun is still watching the girls..she can’t see who is it..then the people managed to get out of the crowd cuz they are going to the same direction as So Eun is sitting...then she noticed it was U FREAKING KISS!!!! She saw Kevin and Eli...

So Eun:KEVIN!!!!!!!!! ELI!!!!!

She jumps to them and hugged them...

Eli:hey So Eun...ur happy to see us..

Kevin:am i really that handsome that u missed me??

So Eun:haha...very funny oppa..are u on the same flight??

Kevin:our’s are at 2:30

So Eun:me too!!!!!yippee!!! we are on the same plane...

Leeteuk:hey Kevin..Eli..what are u doing here??

Kevin:oh! Hyung..we shooted for a magazine her yesterday...

So Eun:Eli oppa...can u piggyback me?please...u would always piggyback me when we were in NYU..

Eli:hehe...arasso...get up..

Eli bent down and So Eun climbed up him...

So Eun:oppa...let’s go to Donghae oppa..pali!!*Eli nodded* ....DONGHAE OPPA!!!!!!

Donghae:yes..*looks up*...SO EUN-AH!!! YA ELI WHY ARE PIGGYBACKING MY GIRLFREN!!!PUT HER DOWN!!

So Eun:andwae...i was the one who asked for it..

Eli:oh!hyung..nice meeting u again..

Kevin:*panting*  why did  run so fast??oh! Donghae hyung..annyeong..

Siwon:hi Kevin and Eli...why are piggybacking my sister..

Eli:she was the requested it..

U-KISS:ELI!!!! KEVIN!!!!!!!!

Soohyun:next time don’t go running away..it is tiring...

Kevin:mianhe hyung...

SuJu:what are u guys doing here??

Soohyun:we had a photoshoot yesterday...

Sungmin:why are u piggybacking So Eun??

Eli:she was the one who asked for it..

So Eun:aish...u all are being noisy...arasso...Eli oppa..put me down...*Eli put her down*

Leeteuk:how do u know So Eun??

Eli:we met at NYU...

Hankyung:what is that is so great bout NYU??almost everyone that is frens with So Eun is from NYU..

So Eun:it is one of the most greatest  school in the US...

Kevin:yeah..and we studied at the same classroom...so we became best frens...she is still a kisd after all these years..

So Eun:oppa...i will always be a kid..

Eli:arasso...baby *pinches her cheek*

Donghae:WHAT?? BABY??!!

Kevin:relax hyung..it is just a nickname..we gave her baby as her nickname cuz she is the youngest among our frens and always acts like a baby...

Donghae:i thought u really meant baby...

Speakers:flight to Seoul will start to board now

Leeteuk:let’s go...it is our flight...*all nodded*

Plane..

So Eun between Eli and Kevin(there are seat numbers on the ticket..and So Eun’s seat is with Eli and Kevin) Donghae was very sad cuz he didn’t get to sit with his grilfren...

Seoul

They finally arrived at Seoul after a tiring 2 hour flight...So Eun stretched her hands..

Kevin:bye So Eun..we  hope to see u again..

Eli:me too..

So Eun:u have my number right??u can just contact me whenever u wanna meet me..

Eli & Kevin:arasso...bye *hugs her*

So Eun:bye oppa...

SuJu dorm..

So Eun is in her room...unpacking her stuff..suddenly Sungmin said that Siwon has something  to say..Siwon wants them in the living room NOW!!

Living room..

Leeteuk:what is it that u wanna talk??

Siwon:i wanna propose to Yoona..

All:WHAT??!!!

Siwon:yeah..i wanna do that before SuJu and SNSD go to Japan..i already talked to Lee Soo Man and he approved...he liked it soooo much..

So Eun:when are u going to pop the question??and when is the wedding??

Siwon:i don’t wanna be late..cuz SuJu and SNSD are leaving for Japan in 2 months..but we are going to be busy with practices...so i wanna get married in this month...

Sungmin:wow! So early..

So Eun:but..when u marry Yoona unnie..where are u going to live??

Siwon:Lee Soo Man sajang-nim said that he will gave us an apartment as a wedding present..but i think u have to come with us...

All (except So Eun) :NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANDWAE!!!!!!

Sungmin:she can’t move...

Leeteuk:she must stay here...

Hankyung:who am i going to cook with??

Ryeowook:who am i going to watch dramas with?/

Kyuhyun:who am i going to pay starcraft with??

Eunhyuk:i don’t wanna loose my best fren again..

Donghae:don’t go baby..

So Eun:oppa..can’t just Yoona unnie live here??it might be awkward but she is not going to be home always with this dorks...her schedule maybe always with u...

Siwon:i guess she can live here...i am gonna talk to Lee Soo Man sajang-nim...

All (except So Eun):YAY!!!!!!!! SO EUN IS STAYING!!

So Eun:anyways..when are u going to propose??

Siwon:i wanna propose to her tomorrow night...at the restaurant that we always go to..

So Eun:arasso...just leave it to me..i am gonna make it PERFECT!! Who doesn’t have any schedule tomorrow..

Donghae,Eunhyuk,Hankyung,Ryeowook,Zhoumi,Sungmin and Henry raised their hands..

So Eun:good...u all are going to help me tomorrow *they nodded*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So???what did u think???

Please comment...

I feel sooooo sad that nobody comments when i update...

And don’t forget to subscribe..