Coming back home

I Hate That Word....'I LOVE YOU'

it has been 6 years since So Eun and her family met especially her beloved brother Choi Siwon..she only met them during a dinner 3 years ago but she did not really met them..So Eun was so busy that she just sent food..she missed him so much but she also misses Wonbin.they have a long-distance-relationship but Wonbin sometimes come and visit her in america cuz he has some business here in america..So Eun was packing her clothes..she was excited to go back home.now that she has graduated she can live and work in Korea.while So Eun was packing someone called her..

So Eun:hello??

Wonbin:jagiya!!i heard that u are coming back home tomorrow??

So Eun:MWO?!!!no..i am staying here in america.. *So Eun's lying cuz she wanted it to be a surprise for them*

Woobin:but JanDi told me..

So Eun:she must be daydreaming..bye..

So Eun hung up the phone..

Alex:aww...i can't believe u  are leaving me here..

So Eun:if u studied more u can graduate with me..haha..

Alex:hey!!that was rude..

So Eun:sorry

Alex:so???when are u leaving?

So Eun:tomorrow

Alex:did u tell them that u are coming home

So Eun:i did tell them but i did not tell them when i am coming back..

Alex:really??ok..then let's go for a drink..

So Eun:i can't..i have to buy some presents for them..

Alex:ok..see u babe..

So Eun went to buy some presents..she bought for her parents,Siwon,Wonbin,F4,Jan Di and even for the Super Junior members although she never met them..she have to give them presents cuz she is going to stay with them cuz her parents are not in Korea for 1 year..they are staying in United Kingdom cuz they are going to open another company there..her parents won't let her stay alone so they asked her to stay with her brother..after buying the presents So Eun went back to her room and rested..she wanted to have full energy when meeting her family and brother..then So Eun pulled something from her drawer..it was a piece of paper..it has Super Junior's dorm address..she found it on the internet..but on the internet said that they live on 2 floors..on the 14th and 15th floor..her brother is staying on the 15th floor..then she put the paper back and went to sleep..

next day

airport..

Alex:i am gonna miss u.. *hugging So Eun* and i am gonna miss ur cool clothes and style..look at what are u wearing???it is so beautiful and chic

So Eun:u too...haha... [SO EUN'S OUTFIT --> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31913053 ]

alex:remember to always skype and contact me..

So Eun:ok..

speaker:last call for the flight to south korea

So Eun:that's my flight..bye..

Alex:bye..

So Eun went to ride her flight..the trip to Korea was about 8 hours[i don't know,i just predicted]..So Eun decided to take a rest...

8 hours later

the stewardess wake up So Eun telling her that they have arrive...after checking in at the imragation counter So Eun felt hungry and went to have lunch..after that she rode a taxi to go to Super Junior's dorm..she gave the paper to the taxi driver..after a 2 hour long drive they finally arrived at the dorm...after she got off the cab she saw fans outside of the building holding banners and placard waiting for their oppas...So Eun asked the girls..

So Eun:hi!aren't u guys tired waiting for them??

Fan:it is our business to wait for them..why do u care?? *she talked rudely*

So Eun was so shocked at the fan's attidue..

So Eun:they are pretty tired when they get back from their schedule..

Fan:WHAT DO U CARE?? *the fan almost screaming and started to pick a fight but then a nice fan said*

Fan 2 :yah!!don't do that.. * she looks at at So Eun and was very shocked*say sorry now...

Fan:WHY??

Fan 2:don't u know that this is So Eun unnie???the younger sister of Choi Siwon..we all E.L.Fs love her and respect her..

the fan was so surprised and said sorry then she shouted "YAH!!IT IS SO EUN UNNIE!!!!SHE IS BACK FROM AMERICA!!!!" all the other fans were so shocked and started to surround So Eun and asked her questions and asked her for a photo..after all the 'greet-and-meet' So Eun went into the building and went into the elevator and pressed the 15th floor button...when she arrived at the dorm she did not know which room but on the 15th floor they only have one room So Eun bet that  room is their dorm..So Eun tried to open the door but it needs a password..she tried everything but it won't work but then she tried her birthday and it worked..'' i bet it was Siwon that set up the password'' So Eun thought..So Eun dragged all her suitcase..there were like a total of 6-8 bags she brought home..it was so heavy..she entered the dorm it was so dark and silent..''i bet they have schedule'' So Eun did know what to do she just laid her bags at the living room and rested on the sofa..the sofa was big and comfy enough for her...''it is so great to be home'' So Eun thought..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehehe..i hope u like it..no Super Junior for now..but there will be Super Junior the next chappie...please comment...kamsahamida..