First Day of Being a Couple

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Woohyun is inside his car with Sunggyu and Sungjong.
"Hyung,you're weird these days.Did something happened?",Sungjong asked whose in the passenger seat.
"Yah,I'm really weird.Nothing happened",he replied.
"Oh!Isn't that Taeyeon..with Donghae?!",Sunggyu opened the window and waved at them.Taeyeon noticed them and opened the window too.
"Good morning Tae!",Sunggyu yelled.
"Good morning Oppa!",she waved at Sunggyu and Sungjong.She saw Woohyun looking at her so she smiled at him but he just gave Taeyeon his poker face and drove again.
'What's wrong with him?Did I do something wrong?',she thought.
"Yah!Nam Woohyun!Why didn't you greet her?!",Sunggyu glared at him.
"I don't want to",Woohyun replied shortly.
 
»In The School«
Taeyeon and Donghae already (Infinite too) arrived and when they got outside,the students screamed nonstop.Donghae locked his car and went to Taeyeon.
"Kaja!",he happily said and intertwined their hands together.
'Wahh!The muse and the !','It's fate!','Their relationship will last long!'
"This is embarrassing Hae!",Taeyeon whispered.He just smirked.They are in the corridor and before they went inside they're rooms,Donghae kissed her forehead and hugged her.
Taeyeon went inside and saw her classmates giggling.She chuckled at their cuteness.She noticed Woohyun and sat beside him.
"Annyeong Oppa",she said in a low voice.
"Hello",Woohyun replied and looked at her then looked at blackboard again.
'Something is really wrong with him',she thought and focused on the teacher because she already arrived.
"So class.Good morning,please listen carefully,I have an announcement and the principal told me about it just now",the teacher said,"Tomorrow,at 7 am,we will go in the orphanage,the principal wanted this section to be the volunteer.Go here early tomorrow okay?By the way,today you'll have your new classmate.Please come in",a girl with long straight hair came inside.
"Annyeonghaseyo.Im Tiffany Hwang,please take care of me",Tiffany introduced herself.
"You may sit infront of Taeyeon",Tiffany smiled at her and sat down.
"Okay,is my announcement clear?"
"Ne!",the students yelled.
"Now lets start the lesson",the teacher grabbed a chalk and starts to write in the blackboard.
 
»Recess«
"Taeyeon-ah!Let's go together!Kaja!",Tiffany linked her arms with Taeyeon and exited the room.Woohyun's phone beeped.
 
From;Ms.V.P.M
Message;Oppa,I think you're mad at me.Mianhae..
 
He just sighed and didn't bothered to reply.
 
»Canteen«
"Tae!",the twins beamed.
"Oh..Hey!",Taeyeon went to her table,"This is will be our new friend,Tiffany Hwang!..Tif,this is Yumi and Miyu,twins,this is Tiffany",she can't stop smiling.
"Annyeonghaseyo,nice meeting you Tiffany",the twins said in unison.
"Annyeong!Nice meeting you too!",they shook hands.
"Hey babe,come here.I miss you!",Donghae interrupted.
'Aish!I can't share table with them!Eottoke?!Ah....!Donghae is now part of the officers!',she thought.
"Ahm..Guys,we're sorry but Donghae and me can't share tables with you because we're officers",Taeyeon's face saddened. 
"It's okay,at least we'll get to know Tiffany more.Go with your boyfriend now",Miyu teased.Taeyeon motioned Donghae to stood up with her hands and went to another table.They sat down.
"Aigoo,I miss my girlfriend already",Donghae pouted.
"Stop pouting,you're not cute",Taeyeon started eating.
"Tsk!...Yah!I told you that I'll feed you,stop eating!",Donghae lightly slapped Taeyeon's arm and grabbed the spoon.
"Now say ah...",Taeyeon opened and he shoved the food.
"Eat too!",Taeyeon said.He nodded.
"I'm not here tomorrow,so better not flirt with other girls!Or your dead",Taeyeon pointed at his eyes.
"Your not here tomorrow?Good then,I'll go with SuJu in the club",he teased.
"Yah!This is the first day of our relationship and your cheating?!",Taeyeon slapped his arm.
"Then where will you go and with who?",he asked.
"My classmates",she replied.Donghae stopped eating and smirked.
"Classmates huh?Im still not confident,you have many fanboys in your room,so I'll go with SuJu",he teased again.
"Oppa!",Taeyeon stomped her feet and was about to cry when Donghae suddenly hugged her.
"Just joking...Haha!Of course I'll not cheat!Your the one I love..Aigoo..My girlfriend is so cute!",he hugged her tightly.
"Ayiee",students saw them.They broke the hug.Her face is now red just like a tomato.
"Just promise me you'll ignore fanboys huh?",he pinched her cheeks.
"Ne Oppa!",she smiled happily.
"And don't go near that Sungyeol guy!He's crazy",he whispered and she laughed.
'Please listen carefully,students,tomorrow we have a guest,he is a business man so behave tomorrow.That's all,thank you'
"Aish..Too bad,I'm not here",Taeyeon sigh.
"It's okay,I'll just text you when the visitor is already here",he smiled.
"Go to my house later,is that okay to you?Bring Tiffany too!",she requested.
"Ahm..Okay.I'll send you home first",they eat again.
 
»INFINITE's table«
"Hays...Why tomorrow?!I'm not here!Gosh!So annoying",Woohyun beamed.
"Where will you go?",Hoya asked.
"Orphanage",he replied.They nodded and eat again.
"Your class only?Haha!A+ room is always the volunteer!Too bad",Sungyeol laughed and Dongwoo kicked him.
"Just eat!You crazy choding Yeol..",he shook his head.
"Then Taeyeon noona will be not here tomorrow too?",Sungjong asked but no one answered the maknae.
"Arraseo!!!I'll just eat",he shouted.They laughed.