MAD DONGHAE

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Infinite,Luhan,Taeyeon and Tiffany finished and eating so they went in the playground.Taeyeon and Woohyun saw Misoo.
"Misoo-ah!Be careful!",Taeyeon shouted.
"Noona!Let's play!",grabbed her wrist.The other kids starts to tickle Taeyeon so she played and chased with them while Woohyun is just smiling and looking at them with arms crossed.
'Hey dude!Stop looking at her.She might melt!",Dongwoo suddenly said.
"I can't",Woohyun smirked.
"Tsk!Woohyun-ah,just remember that she already have a boyfriend okay?Control yourself",Dongwoo reminded him.
"Hyung,I know what I'm doing.I'm just protecting her,who knows,Donghae might cheat and hurt her.At least I'm here by her side",he smiled.
"Tsss..Drama..I'll go now",Dongwoo left.
Taeyeon and the kids finished playing and Taeyeon sat down beside Woohyun.
"This kids..",Taeyeon mumbled while breathing and sweating heavily.Woohyun gave her the mineral water.
"Drink!You're already out of breath.When you already have a child,don't play with him/her.You might die",Woohyun stuck his tongue out.
"Kamsahamnida Oppa",Taeyeon did bothered to urged.
"Hyung!",Misoo ran to them.
"Oh..Wae?",he patted Misoo's head.
"You'll go back in a minute right?Make a promise to me!",Misoo said.
"Promise?What promise?",Taeyeon asked.Misoo nodded.
"P.R.O.M.I.S.E.Just like you'll study we'll or you'll visit me here once a month",Misoo counts in his hands.
"I'll just whisper mine",Woohyun said and leaned to Misoo and he grinned.
"Your turn noona"
"Ahm..I promise I'll visit you when I have free time and I'll bring clothes,foods and toys",Taeyeon said.
"Jinjja?!Kamsahamnida noona!Bring your boyfriend here next time okay?With Woohyun hyung.That will be great!",Misoo clapped his hands.Woohyun's face and mood suddenly changed.
"Ne..Behave here okay?",Taeyeon told Misoo and he nodded.
"Miss,your teacher said you'll go now.Thanks for today,I hope you'll visit again",one lady said.Taeyeon and Woohyun stood up.
"Misoo-ah..Take care okay?Annyeong!",Taeyeon kissed Misoo's cheeks.
"Ne noona.Hyung!Don't break your promise ok?Annyeong!Take care!I'll miss you!",Misoo kissed the both of them.Taeyeon and Woohyun bid their goodbye to Misoo and to the kids and went inside the bus.
"Wow..What a nice day",Taeyeon sighed heavily and looked at her cellphone.She saw 5 messages.
 
From;BoyFieHae 
•Message;Taeyeon-ah..I missed you ... <3 ..
 
•Message;Taeyeon,we already went home.Should I fetch you?
 
•Message;Babe,where are you?
 
•Message;Yah Lee Taeyeon!Why are you not replying to my messages!Your making me worried!
 
•Message;That's it!!I lost my patience!!You'll surely get your punishment tomorrow! >.<
 
"Gosh!!",Taeyeon covered and Woohyun didn't care since his not in the mood.Taeyeon called Donghae and he answered.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo?"
"Oppa!This is Taeyeon!Mianhae"
 
With that,Donghae hung up.Taeyeon felt guilty. 
'I shouldn't put my cellphone in silent mode!!',Taeyeon thought.
"Oppa,here's your jacket.Thanks",Taeyeon gave Woohyun his jacket but he declined.
"I'll give it to you",he said and put his earphones.Taeyeon smiled.
"Kamsahamnida Oppa!",she said even Woohyun is not listening.
 
They already arrived at their school and it's already 7pm.
"Taeyeon,will you go in Donghae's house?",Tiffany asked.She shook and lowered her head.
"Why?What's wrong?",Tiffany lifted her chin up.
"He's mad at me.I put my cellphone in silent mode lately that's why I didn't heard his messages",Taeyeon said.
"TSS.That's it and he got mad?Seriously!He's not a kid anymore!I hate that guy!So childish!I wanna kick his face so hard right now!",Tiffany crossed his arms.Taeyeon chuckled.
"By the way,where will you sleep?",she asked.
"Actually...",Tiffany's face saddened.
"Why?"
"I can't go home now.Mom and dad is fighting and I don't want to see them like that.I don't know where I'll sleep",she pouted.
"Good then!Thanks to your parents!Haha!Sleep in my house until they stop fighting",Taeyeon grinned.
"But I don't have any clothes in your house"
"It's okay,just borrow mine",Taeyeon said.
"Thanks Taeyeon!",Tiffany hugged her.
"Tae..",someone interrupted that made them turn around.
"Wae Oppa?",Taeyeon raised an eyebrows.
"It's late,I'll send the two of you home.Girls shouldn't be walking at this hour",Woohyun said.
"But.."
"No buts..Get in",Woohyun opened the door and the two of them went inside,but what they don't know is that,there is one student saw what Woohyun did and texted Donghae.
 
To;Donghae
Message;Dude,shouldn't you be the one who will send your girlfriend home not other guy?It's good that our section is only the volunteer and all of my classmates are busy,or else,tomorrow there will be a new ruckus.This sign is not good,talk to your girlfriend tomorrow.Goodluck!
 
Meanwhile ..
Donghae received the message while he's in Siwon's house.
 
From;XXX
Message;Dude,shouldn't you be the one who will send your girlfriend home not other guy?It's good that our section is only the volunteer and all of my classmates are busy,or else,tomorrow there will be a new ruckus.This sign is not good,talk to your girlfriend tomorrow.Goodluck!
 
'Other guy?Is that...That's it Lee Taeyeon..This is the last stage',he threw his cellphone in the couch.
 
"Hae,what's wrong?",Leeteuk asked.
"Lee Taeyeon..",he replied.
"Why?Did the two of you broke up already?!",Kangin yelled that made SuJu turn their heads to him.
"Hyung!We didn't!It's just that,she's didn't replied to my messages lately!",he irritated yelled.
"Yah yah yah!!Lee Donghae!That's it and you got mad already?Tss..So fishy",Yesung butted.
"I understand him.Taeyeon should be there when the visitor came,Hae felt lonely",Eunhyuk said.Suddenly,Kibum stood up and went outside.He dialed someone's number.
 
(A;N/Taeyeon-Pink Kibum-Green)
 
"Annyeonghaseyo?"
"Taeyeon-ah,it's Kibum Oppa"
"Oh Oppa!Wae?"
"Did the two of you fought?"
"Aniyo..He just got mad at me because I didn't reply to his messages...Wait..Is Donghae with you?"
"Yes,but he didn't know that I called you.Tae.."
"Why Oppa?"
"Do you know that the visitor came today?"
"Yes"
"When that visitor came,Donghae almost cried"
"Ne?!Why?Can I talk to him now Oppa?
"Just talk to him tomorrow Taeyeon-ah,SuJu knows that he cried when he went home,he just came here in Siwon's house to have fun.He really felt lonely"
"Ne Oppa.Thank you very much for telling me"
"Ne.."
 
And they hung up...
(Back to Taeyeon)
 
"Who's that?",Tiffany asked.
"Kibum Oppa",Taeyeon put her cellphone in her bag.Woohyun stopped the car infront of Taeyeon's house.
"We're already here!Oppa,don't you want to go inside for a minute?",Taeyeon asked.
"Aniyo..I have something to do in the house.Go now,your mom might be worried.Don't forget to wear slippers",Woohyun teased and smirked.Taeyeon laughed.
"Ne Oppa,take care.Kamsahamnida!See you tomorrow"
"Kamsahamnida",Tiffany bowed at Woohyun.They went inside the house and saw Taeyeon's mom.
"Hi mom!",Taeyeon ran at her.
"Hello honey.How's the trip?",her mom asked.
"It's so good mom.Misoo is so cute!By the way,this is Tiffany,Donghae's cousin",she pulled Tiffany in her side.
"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Kim,Tiffany Hwang-imnida.Nice meeting you",Tiffany bowed.
"Hello Tiffany,nice meeting you too.Ahm..Honey,I heard that Donghae is your boyfriend.Is that true?",Taeyeon's mom asked.
"Ahm..Ne..",she rubbed the back of her neck.
"Aigoo..That's good.Let's eat first and you'll go to sleep okay?",her mom said and they sat down.After that,Taeyeon and Tiffany went to her room.
"Tae,your room is cute!",Tiffany scanned her room.
"Thanks"
"You know,I really don't know why did you fall for my cousin,I really hate that guy!If he cheats on you,I'll hate him FOREVER",she rolled her eyes.
"Haha!Aigoo..Tiffany you're so cute!Let's sleep now!",Taeyeon said so they did.
 
»»ForWard««
They woke up early in the morning so they eat their breakfast first.Tiffany already took a bath so Taeyeon is next.When she finished,they went inside the car.
'Argh..I hope he'll talk to me',Taeyeon thought.Thinking about Donghae.She was looking outside the window when she saw Donghae with SuJu in the cafeteria.
"Ahm..Ahjussi..Can you stop the car in front of the cafeteria?",she told the driver.He nodded.
"Wae Taeyeon?",Tiffany asked.
"Donghae and SuJu Oppas are there",she opened the door and closed it.She and Tiffany went inside the cafeteria then went in SuJus table.
"Oppa..",Taeyeon held Donghae's arm.The atmosphere there is weird because Donghae is not talking nor looking at Taeyeon and he suddenly stood up.
"Let's go.Someone changed my mood.I hate this morning",he bumped Taeyeon's shoulders and left her,dumbfounded.
'D-did he j-just r-really s-said t-that?',Taeyeon thought and tears starts fall from her eyes.