HANG OUT

You Made Me Fall For You

 

All of the students already went home but SuJu,Tiffany and Taeyeon hang out for the last time.They went in the club happily,LIKE NOTHING's WRONG.They found a seat and Leeteuk ordered the drinks.
"Hyung,are you really sure about this?",Donghae asked.
"Of course!This is Tiffany and your last day here!We should hang out!",Yesung said.
"Jinjja..But Taeyeon don't drink..",he declined.
"It's okay oppa,I'll drink today.My mom said it's okay..",Taeyeon said.
'Did she just talked to me?!',Donghae thought and sat beside her.
"Hey!Let's dance!",Eunhyuk said.
"Kaja!",all of them stood up.
"Hey,your not coming?",Heechul asked the two.They shook their heads,"Arraseo.."
The two was left alone and silence surrounds them until Taeyeon spook.
"Oppa..",she said and sipped at her drink.
"Yah,don't drink too much..",Donghae put the bottle down.
"Oppa..",Taeyeon said again.Donghae looked at her.
"What?",he asked.
"Annyeong...",she said and rested her head in his shoulder with her hands on his waist.
"Annyeong?",Donghae asked.She nodded.
"You'll go tomorrow right?Take care when you go in the airport okay?",Taeyeon said and he chuckled.
"Just in the airport?Then I'll not take care of myself in U.S",he said and slowly put his arm around Taeyeon.
"Really?Then let's see..",Taeyeon said and hugged Donghae tightly.
"Wanna dance?",he asked.
"I'm drunk..Jinjja..Pabo..",Taeyeon said.
"Tss..That's okay.You'll dance with your boyfriend not with someone.Kaja!",he grabbed her wrist and they dance.The song played and the two starts to dance.Taeyeon is drunk so she don't know what she's doing.They kept on dancing until Taeyeon dance ily.
'H-hey,I never seen this side of her..E-except in the audition...',Donghae thought and continue to dance.
 
"Look at them!Haha!!",Tiffany laughed.
"Is my little drunk?",Heechul asked.Kibum nodded.
"Tomorrow..Is the day..That..",Eunhyuk grinned with the others and hi-five with them.
 
All of them got tried and went inside the car.Donghae drove because almost all of SuJu are drunk,even his girlfriend.
"Just stop the car in front of our house",Kibum said.
"Let them sleep there just for today",Eunhyuk second and Donghae nodded.He stopped the car infront of their house and they brought the members inside one by one.
"I'll just send Taeyeon in their house",Donghae said.
"Last day with your girlfriend huh?Go now,talk to her mom too..",Kibum said and he left.
 
»Taeyeon's House«
 
Donghae pressed the doorbell two times and Taeyeon's mom opened the gate.
"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Kim",Donghae bowed.
"I told you to call me eomma.By the way,where's my daughter?",Mrs.Kim asked.
"Ahm...In my car..She's drunk..Im sorry Mrs.Kim",Donghae said and approached Taeyeon.He carried her bridal style.
"I'll bring h-her i-in her r-room,I-if it's o-okay to you eomma?",he asked and Mrs.Kim nodded.He went upstairs and slowly placed Taeyeon in her bed,
"Hae,I'll just call the maid so if you want to leave,just tell her",Mrs.Kim said.
"Eomma..",Donghae said and lowered his head.
"Yes?",she said.
"I'll go in U.S tomorrow..",he said.Mrs.Kim smiled and sat beside Donghae.She patted his head.
"I know.."
"Deh?"
"I know about it,Taeyeon told me...",she said and looked at her daughter,"She can't even eat that time,she kept crying...She really love you..",Mrs.Kim told him,"But I understand you.."
"Thanks mom..Sorry for hurting your daughter..",Donghae said.
"I'll leave now okay?",she said and he nodded.When Mrs.Kim already left,Donghae stared at Taeyeon's face for a long time..
"Be positive always okay?",he said as he caress her face,"I'll come back for you.I promise...You still love me right?And we will love each other until we die..",he leaned closer and kissed her forehead,eyes,nose and lips.
"Goodnight and sweet dreams Taeyeon..Bye..",he said and stood up.
 
"Tiffany-ah!!!We'll be late!Kaja!",Donghae yelled.
"Late your face!It's still early!Just wait!Aish!",Tiffany stomped her feet and went downstairs,"You know,I'll kill you when we wait there for an hour,I swear!",she yelled and throw tantrums.
'I didn't notice that my cousin is this childish..',Donghae thought and smirked.They went outside and their driver drove them in the airport.When they're going in Incheon,Donghae noticed a white car behind them.He just shrugged it off and focused on his cellphone.
 
»Incheon Airport«
 
Tiffany was so happy because it's just a minute before their flight so she don't have to wait.
"Yippie..",she clapped her hands and jump a little.
"Ey..So childish..",Donghae said and Tiffany slapped his arm playfully.
"Ah,Oppa,wait here.I'll just go in the restroom..",she said and ran.Donghae grabbed Tiffany's luggage and sat down.He looked around and spotted 13 people.All of them are wearing masks and glasses.
'Are they celebrities or what?',he thought.It took 2 minutes and Tiffany came back with her eyesmile.
"Oppa,let's go!",Tiffany said.Donghae patted her head like a 3 years old kid.When he stood up,the 13 people stood up too.He just shrugged it off AGAIN and continue to walk.
"Hey,you'll sit behind me?",Donghae asked when he noticed the tickets.She nodded.Donghae turn around because he felt like someone's following him.
'This is weird..'
They are already inside the plane and Tiffany bounced when she sya down.
"Hey!Behave!",Donghae said.Tiffany pouted but smiled again.Many people are already inside but no one sat beside Donghae.
'Good then..',he thought.He closed his eyes but Taeyeon's face appeared and suddenly,he felt someone sat beside him.He sat properly and bowed to the person next to him,but when he saw his/her face,his eyes gone wide.
 
"Y-you..",he stutters.
 


Please do leave a comment!Kamsahmnida! ^.^ .. Sorry for not updating yesterday .. :'( ..