The Jealous,Lonely and Pissed Boyfriend.

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany went inside the school with her puffy eyes.Many people is staring at them but Taeyeon didn't care.They reached they room and she just sat down to her seat,avoiding everyone's gazes.
"Tae,wait here okay?I'll just go in the comfort room",Tiffany said but she lied.She excused her self so she can talk to Donghae.Tiffany went to B+ room and went inside without even bowing or anything.
"Yah!Lee Donghae!",she kicked Donghae's seat that got all the attentions.Even the twins and SuJu is shocked,"Why did you do that to Taeyeon huh?!Didn't you know that she can't even sleep well because she felt guilty just because of that stupid messages of yours?!MyGosh Hae!You know we're in the orphanage and you're acting like that?!Try to understand your girlfriend!You didn't even say sorry for bumping her!!!Now,do you know that she's crying and still thinking if she'll say sorry to you?!She still care about you after what you did to her!If Taeyeon doesn't stop crying,your relationship is over,Lee Donghae,I'm warning you.She's not like the other girls you ed!!!",Tiffany yelled and left.All of the students in that room went silent.Donghae felt a little guilt.Yesung stood up and went in A+ room.He went inside when he saw his dongsaeng.
"Taeyeon-ah..",he kneeled down.
"N-ne Oppa?",Taeyeon sobbed.
"Stop crying okay?That guy doesn't deserve your tears.Don't worry,I'll punish him for that.Ok?",Yesung patted her back.
"Aniyo Oppa,it's okay,it's my fault too.Go back to your room now,your teacher might come",she said and before Yesung left,he hugged her.
"Hae,what is Tiffany talking about?",Yumi asked but he didn't respond and the teacher came.
"Ok class.Go back to your seats and we will start the lesson",the teacher said.Same as the teacher in A+ room.
 
»Recess«
"Yah,Kim Taeyeon,why are you crying?",Woohyun asked.
"Nothing Oppa",she shook her head.Woohyun don't want to force her so he just nodded.
"Tiffany,accompany Taeyeon in the canteen.Make sure that she'll eat",Woohyun told Tiffany.
"Ne Mr.Nam",Tiffany hold Taeyeon's shoulders and went in the canteen.When they saw SuJu,Taeyeon tried to ran but Kibum stopped her.
"The two of you will talk,we'll not let this last longer.Yesung hyung got mad at Donghae",Kibum said and brought Taeyeon where Donghae is.She sat down and tried to relax.Donghae don't want to talk to her but he want to say sorry.
"Yah..Let's talk in the garden",he grabbed Taeyeon's wrist.
 
»Garden«
There was a silence at first but he broke it.
"Why didn't you reply to my messages?Huh?",Donghae said softly.
"M-Mianhae Oppa...I put my cellphone in silent mode because I thought your still busy.Mianhae",she wiped her tears.
"Didn't you know how much I missed you huh?I felt lonely yesterday",Donghae sobbed and cried.
"O-oppa...Why?What happened yesterday?",Taeyeon asked him.
"Appa...Appa went here yesterday and introduced me as his son in the school!Now,all of the students here know my secret and they hate me!I-I wanted to live a simple and normal life..Not like this",Donghae's tears fall nonstop,"And I texted you yesterday.I asked if should I fetch you,but someone texted me and said that one guy send you home.It's Woohyun right?!I'm pissed off Taeyeon.Totally pissed",Donghae wiped his tears and ran.
'T-that's w-why?',Taeyeon thought and covered and chased Donghae but they end up in the canteen again.
"What's the result?",Ryeowook asked,like asking a doctor.Donghae sat beside Kyuhyun and Taeyeon arrived.Miyu pulled her to her side.She and Donghae are facing each other.
"How's the trip in the orphanage?",Miyu asked.
"It's cool.Misoo is cute",Taeyeon faked smile.
"Are the two of you...",Leeteuk look at the both of them.Taeyeon avoided his gaze,"Aish!Jinjja!Say sorry to each other..!N.O.W!",Taeyeon choked but did it.
"Donghae o-oppa..Mianhae.Jinjja Mianhae..I promise I'll never put my cellphone in silent mode anymore and I'll always answer your calls and messages",she looked at Donghae with pleading eyes but he just kept sipping in his drink and suddenly he moved his body closer to the table.
"Yah Lee Donghae!Say sorry!",Leeteuk yelled.He put his drink in the table and looked at Taeyeon.
"Mi-mianhae..",he said.
"Good!Now,we'll leave you here because I forgot that we can't share table with officers",Leeteuk excused.
"Pabo hyung!Hahahaha!",Kyuhyun laughed.The two is just silent as ever.
"Oppa,your not mad anymore right?",Taeyeon asked.Donghae suddenly holding out his hand under the table and Taeyeon held it.
"You know the answer?",he smirked.Taeyeon kept blushing so she facepalmed with one hand.
 
»Time To Go Home«
Taeyeon is waiting for her service to come when someone covered her eyes and brought her inside a car.When the guy removed his hands,she opened her eyes slowly.
"I miss this...",Donghae said.
"Yah!This is kidnapping!",Taeyeon slapped his lap.
"Kidnapping?Your my girl and you call this kidnapping?Haha!",he wrapped his right hand on her neck and left hand on her waist.
"What are you doing?",Taeyeon asked.
"Can I kiss my girl?5 seconds only..Please",he said but didn't wait for Taeyeon to reply  and kissed her.He doesn't let her to push him and he hold her tighter.When they are already out of breath .. (A/N;Lol XD) , they broke the kiss.
"Miss you babe",Donghae whispered then hugged her.
"I love you too",Taeyeon replied and laughed.
 
FACT;
1.Donghae is sensitive when it come's to secrets.
 
VOTE HERE !
 
 
--------------------
yey!I updated 2 chapters today ! Sorry if its boring ! Please do subscribe and leave a comment ! Kasmsahamnida !