NEW FRIEND AND MEET THE LEE FAMILY

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Taeyeon looked at the both of them and raised her eyebrows.
"Y-yah!Why didn't you tell that you'll study here?!",Donghae yelled at Tiffany.
"Mom don't want to tell you.What can I do?!",she yelled back.Their voices are so loud that made Taeyeon covered her ears and closed her eyes.The both of them looked at her and both laughed.
"Haha!!Tae you're so cute!Hahaha!!",Tiffany laughed nonstop.Taeyeon's face become red.
"So,why the two of you knows each other?",she asked.
"She's my cousin.My father and her mom are siblings",Donghae replied.Taeyeon's mouth formed an 'o' shape.
"Then let's go party then!",she dragged them in her table.
 
»Taeyeon's Table«
"Yah,Donghae Oppa,don't even dare to tell auntie about it!I'll kill you!",Tiffany slapped Donghae arms.He choked.
"Hwang Mi-Young Eyesmile Tiffany!I'm eating!",he gave her a death glare.Tiffany rolled her eyes.
"Donghae-ah,you didn't told me that you're rich!",Taeyeon interrupted.Donghae put his index finger in Taeyeon's lips.
"Hey hey hey!Tae...Stop yelling that!Nobody knows that except you,SuJu and Fany!",he whispered.Taeyeon nodded.
"So,Tae,from now on your my bestfriend okay?No...Erase that,you're my cousin too from now on since your Donghae's girlfriend!",Tiffany clapped her arms.
"No way!She's innocent and your not.You might teach her bad things",Donghae shook his head.
"Aniyo,it's okay Fany,don't listen to him",Taeyeon said and high fived with her.Donghae pouted.
"I have an idea!Let's go in my house!",his eyes sparkled.
"Now?",Tiffany asked.He nodded.
"Then let's go!",they all stood up excused in the principal first and drove off.
 
»Donghae's House«
"Hae,I'm nervous",Taeyeon hid behind Donghae when they're already inside.
"It's okay Tae,they approved our relationship",he whispered.
"Donghae!Oh...Are you..Tiffany!",Donghae's mom welcomed them and hugged Tiffany.
"Hi auntie",she bowed.
"How are you?You lose too much weight!Donghae-ah,cook ... Who are her?",his mom smiled when she saw Taeyeon.Donghae grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and pulled her beside him.
"Ma'am,this is Taeyeon,my girlfriend,Tae,this is my mom",Taeyeon bowed at her.
"Annyeonghaseyo,Kim Taeyeon-imnida!Nice meeting you Mrs.L..",she got cut off when Mrs.Lee hugged her.
"You can call me eomma now",she said and Tae blushed,"Lets eat!I cooked something"
Suddenly,screams were heard in the stair.
"Yah!Hyukjae!Give me back my cellphone!",Kibum yelled chasing Eunhyuk.
"No!I don't want until I read the message!",he said and help up the cellphone in the air.
"Yah!Tiffany is here!",they stopped and looked at Tiffany who is rolling her eyes at them.
"Mi-young!",the two said in unison and hugged her TIGHTLY.
"H-hey I-I c-can't b-breath!",she tried to push them and they released.Tiffany breathed heavily.
"Nothing changed!!!You're still jerks!!!",she yelled that make Mrs.Lee laughed.
"You didn't changed too,you still have you're big mouth and ugly voice!Bleh!",Kibum teased and got a kick from her.They starts to crowd in the table.Donghae noticed that Taeyeon is uncomfortable so he sat beside her.
"I'll feed you",he whispered and wink.
"I'll just call your dad,eat first",her mom left.Taeyeon got more nervous.
"Now,say ahhh...",Taeyeon opened and he shoved the food into .
"Delicious?",he asked and she gave a two thumbs up.
"Ehem",Donghae's dad came and sat in the middle.
"Annyeonghaseyo,Kim Taeyeon-imnida.Nice meeting you Mr.L..",she got cut off again.
"Appa",Mr.Lee said.She smiled.
"Nice meeting you Appa",they starts to eat.
"So how did the two of you end up together?",his mom suddenly asked.
"We met in school mom",Donghae answered.
Taeyeon,do you know that my son really changed?He came home early since the first day of school,I think it's because of you.Thank you Taeyeon",Mr.Lee said.Donghae can only rub the back of his neck.
 
They finished eating and Donghae sent Taeyeon home.
"Thanks for the dinner.Your parents is really kind,I don't know why where you got those personalities",she stuck her tongue out.
"Arraseo,sleep well okay?I'll come here tomorrow,we'll go to school together.Ara?",he smiled and took a peck on her lips.
"Sweet dreams babe,goodnight.I love you",he hugged her and went in the car and drove.
Taeyeon went inside their house and she went inside,she saw her mother smiling like an idiot.
"Aigoo...My daughter is inlove",her mother sings and Taeyeon chuckled.
'Parents these days',she thought and went to her room.
 
 
 
---/----------------------
sorry for the short chapter ! :) .. Please do leave a comment ! Kamsahamnida ;))