First Day Of School

You Made Me Fall For You

 

It's the first day of school and everyone is excited.Almost all of them knows each other.Whenever girl sees handsome boys,they kept screaming,but when one girl came inside the school,they stood up straight and lined up.Whispers here,whispers there,whispers everywhere but the girl just smiled and bowed at them.It's Taeyeon,the queenka of the school.

 
 
"She's so beautiful","She's so kind,"Our queenka is cute!","She deserved to be the vice president and to be the muse",that is the girls and boys kept saying about her.That's the reason why people loved about her.She's so kind even she's the queenka.She never insult people nor make fun of them.
 
"Dude,she's hot!",Eunhyuk said.
"Maybe",Donghae replied,"But I don't know her"
"What?!",Eunhyuk's eyes gone wide,"You don't know her?!She's the KINDEST QUEENKA I've ever known!That's why she's so popular!She's even the muse here!Many boys wanted to be her boyfriend and yet you don't know her?!Gosh Hae,you really have you're own world",he hissed.
"I think I saw her often but I don't know her name and don't even tell me 'cause I'm not interested",he left his bestfriend.
"Hey wait!",Eunhyuk chased him.
 
 
"Hey!What's the commotion here?!",Woohyun yelled.Students started to act normal.
"Hey I'm asking you!",he shouted at them.One girl came to him.
"Oppa,we're just talking about the queenka because she's so kind so  please don't be mad",the girl pleaded.Woohyun looked convinced so he calmed down.
"Go to your rooms now!The class will start in a minute",he clapped,motioning everyone to move.
'Does a KIND QUEENKA really exist?Maybe she's just being kind but its not her true personality,I'll know it someday',he thought and went to his room.
 
Taeyeon is walking in the corridor and every people she passed by is whispering.She's just bowing and smiling at them.She stopped when she saw the students crowding so being the Vice President,she came  at the crowded place.
"Excuse me but what is this all about?You're supposed to be in your respective rooms now because the classes will start",she excused herself so the people lined up for her.She saw three guys fighting one guy.
"What is this all about?First day of school and your already fighting?",she said calmly as she scanned the guy.The three students went silent.
"I'm asking you",she glared at them.
"Mianhae Taeyeon but that guy is telling us that we're jerks",one guy said as he pointed to the man beside Taeyeon.
"That's it?",she looked confused.The guys nodded.
"OhMyGD,I'm sorry but because this is the first day of school and your already fighting,I'll bring you in the office.I'll not let this pass this time.Im sorry",she bowed and looked at the guy beside him"Let me bring you in the clinic",she smiled at him,"And the three of you,follow us"
 
 
Taeyeon brought the guy in the clinic.
"Wait here please",she told the three guys and they nodded.
"Hello Ms.Kim,what can I do for you?",a nurse asked when she saw Taeyeon.
"Ahm..This friend of mine got bullied by three guys,please cure his bruises",she told the nurse.
"Okay,please sit and wait a minute",the nurse said.
"Aniyo,I'll just come back again here,I have to bring the three guys in the office",she declined.
"Oh..I think it's your first time bringing students in the office,right Ms.Kim?",the nurse asked.Taeyeon laughed and nodded.
"I'll go now unnie,kamsahamnida,please take care of my friend",she left and saw the three guys infront of the clinic.
"Let's go",she starts to walk but stopped when she noticed that the three guys aren't moving.She looked at them.
"T-taeyeon,the principal will..",the man got cut off by Taeyeon.
"Aniyo,don't worry",she smiled at them.
 
 
»In The Office«
Taeyeon knocked three times.
"Mrs.Min,this is Kim Taeyeon,may I come in?",she asked.
"Yes,please come in",the principal said so she opened the door and motioned the three guys to come in.
"Sit down",the principal commanded so Taeyeon did,"What's the problem Ms.Kim?",the principal asked and crossed her arms.
"Ahm,I was walking in the corridor when I saw this three guys bullying one guy and it's the first day of school,so I brought them here,but please don't suspend them",Taeyeon explained.The principal looked at three guys and raised an eyebrow.
"Arraseo,I'll not suspend you but you'll clean the court okay?",she asked them.
"Jinja?N-ne!Kamsahamnida seongsangnim!",the three guys bowed.
"Ms.Kim,you may now leave,the classes will start",Taeyeon stood up and bowed.They left the room the room.
"Ahm,excuse me Taeyeon",one guy said.She turn around and raised one eyebrow.
"We just wanted to thank you"
"Oh...Your always welcome",she smiled and at them and continues to walk.
"Wait!Im Lee HyukJae,this is Kim Kibum and this is Lee Donghae",he introduced.They bowed.
"Are you in the group SUJU?",she asked,Kibum nodded. formed an 'o' shape.
"You already know me right?",the two nodded but one shook his head.She looked a bit shocked.
"Ok,so,Annyeonghaseyo,Kim Taeyeon-imnida,the Vice President of the school.Nice meeting the three of you",she said aloud,"Let's go now!We'll be late",with that,the bell rang.She slapped her forehead.
'!They're late because of me!',she thought.
"Ahm...Just follow me in the clinic and I'll explain to your teacher",they walk.
 
 
»In The Clinic«
"Welcome back Ms.Kim,your friend is okay now",the nurse smiled.
"May I take him now?",Taeyeon asked.The nurse nodded.The guy stood up and bowed and left the clinic.
 
 
"Are you okay now?What is your name?",Taeyeon bombered him questions.
"Ne,kamsahamnida miss.I am Xi Luhan",he offered Taeyeon a handshake and she accepted it.
"Lets go to your rooms now,I'll explain to your teachers.What room are you?",she asked the three guys.
"B+",they said in unison.
"And you?",she looked at Luhan.
"A+",he answered.
"Oh!Were classmates!Lets go first to your room",they continue to walk.
 
»In B+ Room«
The teacher is explaining to her students when she saw Taeyeon and the other three guys.The students all stood up.
"Good Afternoon Ms.Kim",they all said and sat down.Taeyeon replied back and looked at the teacher.
"Ahm,excuse me Ms.Kim,but why is this three with you?",the teacher asked.
"I just brought them in the office because they fought with one student,but don't worry ma'am,the  principal didn't suspend them",she explained.The teacher just smiled at her and motion the three to come in.
"Thank you Taeyeon,see you later",Donghae whispered.
"Thank you Ms.Kim and sorry if my students disturbed you",the teacher said.
"Aniyo,it's okay ma'am.Kamsahamnida",she bowed and left.
Their room is just beside the B+ room.She knocked the door and their teacher opened it.
"Good morning ma'am,I'm sorry I'm late,but I brought Luhan in the clinic because he got bullied",she explained again.
"It's okay,you two may come in",the teacher clapped to get all of the attentions.
"Okay class,say 'Good Afternoon Ms.Kim'",all the students yelled in unison and Taeyeon just bowed.
"Taeyeon,you may sit beside the school's president,Woohyun.Luhan,behind Taeyeon"
 
When Taeyeon and Luhan already sat down,their classmates started gossiping.
"The school's president and the vice looks good together!","Who's that guy?Is he dating the queenka?","Woohyun and Taeyeon looks cute together",Woohyun heard all of that.
"Hey shut up!",he yelled.He looked at Taeyeon and smiled.
"Are you the queenka?",he asked.Taeyeon raided an eyebrow.
"Maybe?",she laughed and sat down.
The teacher continues explaining..
 
 
 
 

NEW CHARACTERS;

Lee Hyukjae

-Donghae's cousin and bestfriend

-Dance machine of SUJU

-Cheerful,warm hearted and friendly.

 

Xi Luhan

-Will be Taeyeon's friend

-Kind,innocent and smart

 

Kim Kibum 

-Donghae and Eunhyuk bestfriend

-Cute,friendly,smart

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone ! Actually this is my second fanfic , the first one is MYUNGTAE fanfic , and I don't know I should I continue writing it.But hope you enjoy this!I promise I'll work hard on this fanfic since this is a request ! Kamsahamnida !