I'm Happy .. :)

You Made Me Fall For You

 

The next day,Taeyeon didn't went in their school again.SuJu,Tiffany and the twins already know about it.Donghae can't concentrate and kept thinking about Taeyeon.He even bumped with the students several times.The bell rang and the students exited the room,but Donghae is staring at the ground blankly.His friends feel pathetic for him.
"Hae-ah...Let's go now..",Eunhyuk kneeled down.
"H-huh?",Donghae said.
"It's recess time...",Kibum patted his head.
"Ah..O-okay..",Donghae stood up and went in the canteen with SuJu.They saw Tiffany.
"Hae Oppa...",Tiffany looked at him worriedly.
"Yes?",Donghae fake smiled.
"Are you okay?",she asked and he nodded.They all sat down and eat.
"What about,let's go in the club tonight?",Heechul tried to lighten his mood.
"Sure!",they all yelled except for Donghae.
"Just go without me,I'm not in the mood",he said and continues to eat.They all sighed seeing Donghae like this,they miss the cheerful,funny and happy Taeyeon and Donghae together.
 
In Taeyeon's house..
 
"Honey,what's wrong?",her mom asked.
"Mom?Nothing..",she said.
"Dear,you can tell us everything,don't keep it..",his dad said.Soon,she starts to cry and her mom comforts her.
"D-donghae..He will leave me...",she said and cried more.
"Why?Where he'll go?",Mr.Kim asked.
"U.S..He'll go there after the school days end...After tomorrow,he'll leave..",she said.His mom and dad looked at each other and felt sad for Taeyeon.This is the first time they saw their child like this,crying for a guy.
"It's okay,let's eat first..",her dad said.She nodded and wiped her tears.
 
After she ate,she went upstairs and lay on her bed.
'What will I do without you?Huh?'
 
»Time To Go Home«
 
Donghae send Tiffany home and went straight to their house.SuJu didn't go in the club because they're just testing Donghae.He went inside the house and saw his mom and dad.
"Good evening mom,dad",he said and sat down with them.
"Hae-ah,we already need your decision..",his mom said.
"We already have the tickets,we're just waiting for your answer..Will...you go with us?",Mr.Lee said.Donghae kept thinking.
'She hates me,she don't want to see me anymore,I broke her heart,I made her cry.I lied to her,she doesn't trust me anymore.But,she still love me right?..',he thought.
"Son?",his dad patted his shoulder.
"I'll go..",he said and stood up..Leaving his parents with a wide smile.He went upstairs,grabbed a paper and a pen.He starts to write something and tears fell down.
 
"Hey,let's go now?",Siwon asked and Tiffany nodded.
"Press the doorbell now!",Leeteuk told Tiffany and she did.The gate opened and when they saw Taeyeon,they grabbed her wrist and dragged her inside their car.
"What's this?!Why are you here?!",Taeyeon yelled.
"Mrs.Lee,calm down..We have something to tell you..",Yesung said and grinned.Before Donghae send Tiffany home,SuJu and her talk about something that will make Taeyeon and Donghae happy.They nodded and made a plan.
 
Another Day..
 
"Hi Hae!",Eunhyuk slung his arm in Donghae's shoulders.
"What's with the mood?Did you slept with someone last night?",he smirked.They entered the school,and to his suprise,he saw Taeyeon.He stopped walking and his heart beat fast.Tiffany,the twins are laughing with her.
'She's laughing?',he thought,'That's right..She will smile,she's happy without me..Congrats Taeyeon'
They walk and passed the four without saying anything.Taeyeon and Tiffany went inside their room with a wide smile.
"Annyeong noona!",Sungjong waved at her.
"Hello!How are you?",she asked and waved back.
"I'm fine noona,you?",Sungjong asked.
"Same as yours..",she winked and Infinite chuckled.The teacher already arrived and when she saw Taeyeon,she sighed in relief.
"Good to see you in the last day of school days Ms.Kim..",she joked and the students laughed a little with Taeyeon.
'Good day..',she thought.
 
After the lessons,the bell rang and the students was about to stood up when the teacher closed the door.
"You'll go in the court okay?This is the last day of school and the foods are free..",she said and the students yelled in happiness.
 
»COURT«
 
The whole court are well organized.Colorful stage and tables.Suju called Tiffany,the twins and Taeyeon to sit with them,Donghae sweated a lot.
"Last day of school..I'll miss this..",Yumi said.
"Can I sit beside you?",Luhan suddenly came and sat beside Tiffany.
"Next year,we will graduate!Wah!",Miyu yelled.
"Hey,let's get foods!",Taeyeon said.
'This is so weird,she's smiling in front of me..',Donghae thought.The twins and Taeyeon stood up to get foods.
"Hey,what did that girl ate?She's smiling?",Donghae asked innocently.Tiffany and SuJu are holding their laughs.
"Why?Are my little kid not allowed to smile?",Heechul said.
"A-ani..",he said and shook his head.
 
"Ms.President looks so happy today..",Miyu teased.
"She ate something..",Yumi said.
Aish..Whatever..",Taeyeon laughed.After they got the foods,they went back to their table.
"So everyone,just like what all of you knows,this is the last day of our school days right?Then next year,you'll finally graduate..",the principal,Mrs.Min said that grabbed the attentions of the students,"So now,I'm telling you to hug each other..",all students stood up and hugged each other.SuJu acts to cry while laughing,Donghae hugged Tiffany and the twins,and stopped in front of Taeyeon.She is still hugging Kyuhyun and when she turn around,she hugged Donghae and whispered.
"Take care in U.S..",Taeyeon patted his back and laughed.
'Is she f**king kidding me?!',Donghae thought.He's not mad at her,he just hate the ways she laughs,looks like she's hiding something.Taeyeon was about to walk when Donghae grabbed her wrist.
"I'll go tomorrow..",he said,looking directly in her eyes.
"I know Oppa..That's why I'm telling you to take care..",she smiled.
"Your okay about it?",he asked and se didn't reply.
'If you're setting me free,thank you..Even I don't want..Annyeong..'
 
 


Sorry for not updating yesterday! Please do leave a comment! :) .. Kamsahamnida !! :))