A HAPPY DAY?

You Made Me Fall For You

 

Taeyeon already changed her uniform which she borrowed from Tiffany.She even struggled wearing it because of her shoulders,which is aching so bad.Tiffany and her stayed in the clinic since Luhan excused them.Meanwhile,Donghae and Jessica is in the empty room where only few students know.
 
"Now,what do you wanna tell me?",Donghae glared at her.
"I love you..I still do..",she said.
"Shut up Jess!What'a hell?!You left me!You flirt with other guys,you broke my heart!And now,Taeyeon fixed it.So leave us alone!",he shouted.
"Bwoh?!I'll not do that!All over my dead body!"
"Then what?!What are you planning?!Hurting and bullying her?!Haha..Your joking Jess,she's the queenka,muse and president here.She can do whatever she wants!She can kick your out of here!",he boiled from anger now.
"Really?Then let's see.She might be the queenka here inside the school,but outside?She's not",Jessica smirked.
"Don't even dare to lay a finger to my girlfriend!"
"Then I'll put my attention to the twins and Tiffany",she crossed her arms.Donghae want to punch her face right now,but he tried to calm himself down.
"Jess,listen carefully.Don't went near the twins,Tiffany nor Taeyeon.You don't know me,SuJu ,me and Taeyeon",he gave Jessica the best death glare he can give.
"SuJu?I know them,they know me,and Taeyeon?My gosh..She's so innocent for this kind of things Hae.She can't even fight with me!",Jessica yelled.
"Oh really?Then let's see who's the fu*cking loser will be",Donghae said and left.
'You really don't know me well Hae..',Jessica thought.
 
»B+ Room«
 
"What did Jessica told you?",Eunhyuk asked.
"She said she still love me..Dafuq..",he facepalmed,"We should really be with Taeyeon everyday.Jessica's words is something.."
"She never changed,I mean her personality.I think you're drunk in the past 2 years..",Kibum shook his head.
"Molla!",Donghae messed his hair,"She even told that she'll involve the twins and Tiffany..!"
"What the..Jessica grown so much..That she become an evil..What happened to her?Haysh..What a waist",Siwon shook his head.
"She even transferred her with her slaves,those shikshins",Kyuhyun laughed with Ryeowook.
 
 
»A+ Room«
 
"So Jess,did your plan worked?",Yoona asked.
"Aish!!!He ignored me!Gosh!This is crazy!I want to grab that Taeyeon's hair!",she hissed.
"Hey,chillax",Sooyoung said,"Then what will you do now?"
"I'll not stop,until I get Donghae back"
 
With that,they kept talking about their plans on how to make Taeyeon and Donghae broke up and bullying her.What they didn't know,someone is listening to them but pretends to not.They kept exchanging stares to each other and nodded,knowing what to do.
 
»Time To Go Home«
 
Donghae grabbed Tiffany and Taeyeon's bag and went in the clinic to send them home.
"Hey!",he yelled when he saw his cousin and girlfriend,"Are you okay now?I'll send you home"
Taeyeon stood up and followed by Tiffany.
"Oppa,why is SuJu with you?",Taeyeon asked.
"Oh,nothin'"
"Can all of you sleep to my house?",Taeyeon asked again.
"We're so many..",Donghae shook his head.
"It's okay!Mom and dad is not there!I'm alone again..",she pouted.
"I'll come Tae..Let's watch your funny cartoons again",Tiffany said that made Taeyeon happy.
"Jinjja?!Kamsahamnida Tif!Your the best!Let's invite the twins too!",she hugged her.
"Okay okay,that's enough,now let me send you home",Donghae intertwined their hands together and exited the clinic.
 
»Car«
 
"Hyung!Are you sure?We all can sleep at Taeyeon's house?",Kyuhyun asked while fastening his seatbelt.
"Aish...Ask my girlfriend not me..",he hissed.Taeyeon rolled her eyes at him.
"Of course Oppa!Some of you can sleep at the table!",Taeyeon stuck her tongue out and Tiffany hi-five her while laughing.
"Tae,you can never beat the evil maknae...I'm telling you.If you don't want this guy put pranks on you,stop teasing him",Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun.
"Ahm..Hey,anyone who knows about Jessica?Is she alright?",Taeyeon asked.All of their eyes gone wide telling her the WHY-DO-YOU-EVEN-CARE look.
"Hey!",Tiffany yelled and it shocked Donghae.
"What?!",he yelled.
"I said 'HEY' not 'HAE'..",Tiffany mocked.
"Hahahahahahahahahaha..!!!!",all of them laughed.
"Stop it!You're so noisy!",he yelled back,irritated.
 
Meanwhile...
 
"Hyung,should we tell him about it?",Sungjong asked.
"No no no..He'll be worried",Sunggyu said and think deeply.
"Then what are we gonna do now?",Sungyeol asked.
"Nothing!Why do we even care!",Myungsoo yelled.
"Because he told us too!We don't want to disappoint him right?This is the only thing he asked for,to protect HER whenever his not around",Hoya yelled back at him.Myungsoo sighed.
"That girl is beautiful,but y..",Dongwoo said.
 
»House«
 
"Wohhoo!!",Taeyeon and Tiffany ran inside the house and jumped in the couch.
"Ma'am,do you want me to cook foods for you?",the maid ask.
"Aniyo,we already eat.Thanks for asking ahjumma.You can cook foods for yourselves too!",Taeyeon said.The maid felt happy that she have a boss like that.
"Ne ma'am.Thanks",the maid bowed and left.
"Dongsaeng!Let's watch horror movies!",Heechul said.SuJu starts to form a circle and sat down.
"Err..Horror?Okay?",Taeyeon stood up.They all grinned.
"Looks like our dongsaeng is not afraid of horror movies anymore huh?",Ryeowook hold his laugh.
"Of course!Oppa is here!",Taeyeon ran as fast as she could and hid behind Donghae.Hugged him tightly and resting her head in his shoulder.
"Oh..Jinjja?",Leeteuk teased.The movie starts to play and Taeyeon is not watching when suddenly.
"Taeyeon!!!!!!!!",two girls yelled that made her jumped.
"Bwoh?!!!!!",she yelled back,not looking at the person.
"Haha!Yah!It's us!",Taeyeon looked and was about to kick them when Donghae stop her.
"Jinjja..You scared me!",she sad.
"Sorry..",the twins said.
That day,it just went like that.They are laughing and playing around nonstop.When they are scaring Taeyeon,he would hugged Donghae tightly that he can't almost breath and he would nag her because of it.
 
»The Next Day«
Tiffany,SuJu and the twins went home and Taeyeon told them not to worry because she'll be fine.She arrived at their school and what she saw when she got off the car,Jessica,Sooyoung and Yoona standing in the waiting area.She ignored them because Donghae told her to.
"Hey Taeyeon!",Sooyoung yelled when she was about to enter the gate.She turn around.
"Ne?",she asked.Yoona waved her hands,motioning her to come near them.She hesitates but she did.
"What?",Taeyeon asked.
"Do you know that I'm the ex of your boyfriend?",Jessica ask harshly.
"Yes,and so?",Taeyeon replied back.
"What?!Your asking me?!What the",Jessica loss her temper that fast.She can't take it anymore.
"You!",she grabbed Taeyeon's wrist.
"Yah!Jessica!It hurts!",Taeyeon yelled.Only them are outside the school and some people don't care about the scene.
"And so?",Jessica smirk and twist it,"You know,Donghae is still mine.He is!Your just his second choice,do you know that?",then Yoona grabbed her Hae and Sooyoung hold her shoulders.
"What are you doing?!",Taeyeon yelled.
"Because I still love him!",Jessica yelled back.
"He don't love you anymore!You cheated on him!!!",she said.Yoona grabbed her hair more and kick her in the .
 
"Dude,where is our dongsaeng?!It's almost late!",Yesung stomped his feet.
"I think we should go outside and wait for her",Donghae said and they nodded.In front of the gate,they look around until they spotted Sooyoung's body.
"Hey,that's the tall girl right?",Eunhyuk asked,"Jessica's friend?And who's hair is that?"
"He don't love you anymore!You cheated on him!!!",they heard the voice and Donghae's eyes gone wide.
"Hyungs!That's Taeyeon's voice!",he said,pointing to where Sooyoung,Jessica and Yoona is,"Hey,stop that!!!!!!",the two girls turn around and run.
"Jess!Let's go!Donghae and SuJu is here!",Sooyoung yelled and crossed the road.
"What?!",Jessica yelled because she didn't heard Sooyoung.
"Jess!Let's go!",Yoona yelled on the other road.Jessica saw Donghae running and she ran.The traffic lights turn green and Taeyeon saw the car zooming near Jessica.
"Jessica!!!!",she ran after her.
"Taeyeon!!!!",SuJu yelled.
"Jess!",Sooyoung and Yoona yelled.
 
And...
 
-BAM-!!!!