The Truth

You Made Me Fall For You

 

SuJu,the twins and Tiffany are already inside Taeyeon's room.Laughing and chitchatting.Tiffany calmed down after Taeyeon convinced her several times.Donghae asked her if she wants him to call her mother and she said no.She don't want to disturb and make her parents worried when nothin' happened to her.Suddenly,Donghae's phone rang.
"Hey,excuse me..It's dad",he said and answered the phone call.

(A/N;Donghae-Blue Mr.Lee-Green)

"Appa?"
"Donghae-ah..Can you come here?"
"Ahm..I don't know Appa,Taeyeon is in the hospital"
"Huh?Wae?She's sick?"
"Aniyo..She almost got hit by the car lately because of Jessica,but she's okay now.Don't worry..By the way,why Appa?"
"Jessica Jung?Your ex?!*sighs*.Arraseo..It's just that,I want to tell you about something.."
"Important?Now?Ne Appa.Wait me there.."
"Okay,take care.Tell Taeyeon that I'll visit her next time..Annyeong"
 
-End of Conversation-

"Tae,Appa told me to go home,he have something to tell me.I'll be back okay?",Donghae said and kissed her forehead.
"Take care Oppa!",Taeyeon said and he nodded.
 
»Donghae's House«
 
"What is it Appa?",Donghae asked and sat at the couch.
"Did you tell her already?",his dad asked and Donghae's mood changed.
"Appa..",he said.
"Hae..You can't do anything about it.Your mom wanted it",his dad said.
"Appa,this is not the right time to tell her that.You know,she's in the hospital",he complained.
"I know right.But you better tell her earlier,she might hate you for not telling her.Son,I promise,this is the both of you.This is for your future..",Mr.Lee convinced him.Donghae can do anything about this,it's his mother that wand him TO STUDY IN US,so he should obey,but he kept thinking about Taeyeon.Will the long distance relationship work for them?He surely know,that if he's already in US,he'll be busy as ever.
"I'll think about it dad..Just wait..",Donghae said and left with his shoulders shrugged.
 
(A/N;You already know what Donghae's dad kept telling him.. ^.-)
 
Back to Infinite..
 
Myungsoo is boiling with anger and the doctor came.They all ran to him.
"How's our friend doc?Is he alright?",Myungsoo,the most worried asked.
"He's fine right?",Dongwoo asked.
"Did he already woke up?",Hoya said.Almost all of them already asked the doctor,but still,he's not replying back.
"Doc!Answer us please!!Did he already woke up?!"Dongwoo yelled.
The doctor finally spoke.."You know,you're friend is really strong that he survived even many bloods are wasted..He woke up too..Go check you're friend..",they're eyes gone wide and stormed inside Sungyeol's room.
"Hyung!",Sungjong beamed and hugged him.
"H-hey.I-it h-hurts!",Sungyeol said and Myungsoo pushed Sungjong,he pouted.
"How are you?",Myungsoo asked.
"Ey..Why are you so worried?I'm still alive!",Sungyeol laughed a little.
"Dude,what you did is no joke!!",Hoya yelled.
"I know.Sorry..Ahm..Hyung,did you tell Woohyun hyung about this?I hope you didn't",he asked Sunggyu.
"Aniyo..I won't tell him..We all know what he'll do..",Sunggyu said and they nodded in agreement.
"Hey,next time.Stop doing that arra?!",Myungsoo slightly punched his bestfriend.
"Yiee..Our Myungsoo is worried about Sungyeol..",Dongwoo teased.
"Shut up!",Myungsoo hissed and they laughed.
"By the way,how's noona?",Sungyeol asked.
"He's okay Yeol..Don't worry",Hoya said.He sighed in relief.
"You know..Sometimes,your over fanboy-ing over Taeyeon noona,that you even risked your life for her..",Sungjong stuck his tongue out.Well,he's just joking,they all know the reason why he saved her,because of Woohyun.
"This maknae..You'll get it when I got home..I assure you..",Sungyeol gave the maknae a death glare.
 
 
Back to Taeyeon's room..
 
SuJu just left to buy something for themselves and Taeyeon.The twins already went home because their family have something to do.Tiffany is left with Taeyeon and her phone rang just like Donghae,but she didn't left her because she thought Taeyeon is sleeping but not.
 
"Oh..It's mom..",Tiffany mumbled and answered it.

(A/N;Tiffany-Pink Mom-Violet)

"Mom,why did you call?"
"Honey,it's just a weeks and it's already vacation right?School will end already..."
"Ne..Wae?"
"After this the vacation,we'll go in the US..You'll study there again.."
"What?!Mom..I don't want to go back there in US.."
"You have too..Your auntie said Donghae will go to so I thought its better if you go with him since the family problems are now okay.."
"Donghae and me?Will study in US?"
 
With that..The phone hung up..
"Aish..Stupid signal..",Tiffany hissed and saw Taeyeon looking at her with red eyes,"OMO!Tae!You scared me!I thought you're a ghost!"
"U.S?",Taeyeon asked and Tiffany realized why are her eyes red.She's crying.
"T-tae,we're n-not s-still sure a-about t-that..D-don't worry..",she stutters.Taeyeon know she's lying but just nodded.
'So my life went like this..This fast..'
Since that day..Taeyeon already know about Donghae leaving her for U.S but tried her best to not talk about it.Weeks have passed..There's still three days before the school ends..
 

Tae!!Let's go now!",Tiffany said and she nodded.

"Just wait..!",she grabbed her bag and went inside the car where Donghae is.She sat beside him.
"Miss you Tae..",Donghae whispered.
"Miss you too..",she whispered back.That's how they treat each other,Donghae being sweet to Taeyeon,Taeyeon being sweet to Donghae.They make sure that they'll not waste every second that they're with each other,because they know,someday,they have to separate..
 
'I'll love you even you have to leave..'
'Just wait..I'll come back for you'
 
 


Sorry for the boring chapter! ^.^ .. Please do leave a comment and subscribe! Kamsahamnida ! :) .. <3 ..